What's new

As #MeToo picks up in Pakistan, Junaid Akram and Faisal Edhi are accused of sexual harassment

I live in bahria town and last week 4 guys got banned foe apparent harrasment of women.
There is a ladies only gym downstairs and a mixed gym upstairs. The ladies gym is always empty and the mixed gym full. Today a ypung beauty came in with see through leggings whoch were black and she was wearing white knickers....did i look? Hell yes...and then women say what are you looking at. I go hiking and went to kumrat valley. 16 men 1 women. No one dared look at her in any way but respect because she demanded respect through her dress and behaviour. And thats what she got.

Oh really? I have been harassed wearing an abaya with a duppata on my head. Do you really think its about clothing?

You think girls of age 3-4 being raped are because their clothes? Please care to explain

Men are good at defending sexual abusers too.
The women are good at playing victim card.

Oh really? I have been harassed wearing an abaya with a duppata on my head. Do you really think its about clothing?

You think girls of age 3-4 being raped are because their clothes? Please care to explain

Thank You

Koi to bola.

I live in bahria town and last week 4 guys got banned foe apparent harrasment of women.
There is a ladies only gym downstairs and a mixed gym upstairs. The ladies gym is always empty and the mixed gym full. Today a ypung beauty came in with see through leggings whoch were black and she was wearing white knickers....did i look? Hell yes...and then women say what are you looking at. I go hiking and went to kumrat valley. 16 men 1 women. No one dared look at her in any way but respect because she demanded respect through her dress and behaviour. And thats what she got.

You sound like a creep to me but as long as you don't cross that line like Edhi did then it should be fine. No law against looking at someone.

haan isi ko to derail karna kehtay hain..

Acha khasa propaganda chal raha tha girls ke #MeToo ka.. and you just derailed that,
Hey I was making it inclusive so guys dont feel left out....You know all them kids crying also happens to guys...Thought they would come out and share :unsure:

We are not talking about minors...But adult responsible women...And def not about those who are responsible for themselves...

Its not just the cloth as many of us agree......Nowhere is clothes mentioned in the articles as being the reason for #MeToo...however, what many of us do agree is clothing in like gym...when you have separated gyms why have mixed gyms? Doesnt make sense...Then there is the issue of why even dress in some of these clothing...I mean sure women CAN wear what they want / desire...But some are SERIOUSLY not practical! Like them tight clothes where you can clearly see the girls cant breathe or those tiny clothes that look like they came from a baby's shop! Its not even fashion if you arente comfortable nor can walk properly in it! Then what is it? Now I am not talking about all clothing but a particular kind...that serves no purpose except for maybe attention?!

Like my posts stated...BOTH genders should be responsible for their doing...If 1 fails THEN blames, I dont know what that is...If the girl/ guy is responsible and then a mishap happens, then by all means just stone the offender!

Euglena, Paramecium
Microbiologist? :unsure: I never liked them single cell organisms!

you don't cross that line like Edhi did then it should be fine.
Do we even know Edhi did anything? I mean its based on txt msgs (that no longer exist) of an unknown, who claims such things happened once upon a time when mobiles were rare.... :pop:

Do we even know Edhi did anything? I mean its based on txt msgs (that no longer exist) of an unknown, who claims such things happened once upon a time when mobiles were rare.... :pop:

thats between her and allah

@Dubious I dont disagree about seperate gyms. Even If I am going to mixed classes. I prefer to go almost fully and loose clothes. Acha naheen lagta. But not everyone is the same. Some like to have a little freedom and they feel comfortable in those clothes. Just like men do in shorts and tank top.

If boys make a single look, i dont think women mind it because parda to naheen laga howa ankhon par. But if you are gawking at her like an eagle, believe me inside she will feel uncomfortable. If men go out of their way and start following them or start passing flithy comments, thats harassment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom