What's new

As #MeToo picks up in Pakistan, Junaid Akram and Faisal Edhi are accused of sexual harassment

But nihari word is not . Dolay shah

Hyderabad Deccan se ayi ha janaab ye saughaat. Subah ka nashta manje Nihaar karna.
baaqi ee ooo aaa to phonetics hain.

kia baingan ki baataan karte ho pottay tum

Hyderabad Deccan se ayi ha janaab ye saughaat. Subah ka nashta manje Nihaar karna.
baaqi ee ooo aaa to phonetics hain.

kia baingan ki baataan karte ho pottay tum
Uncle Ji.... Nihari is Arabic... Nihari is not... Simple .. Abb kha lo nihari . Ghussa thook do

Uncle Ji.... Nihari is Arabic... Nihari is not... Simple .. Abb kha lo nihari . Ghussa thook do

ok... enjoy your haath me haath daal kar duet about how everything is awesome in nayi east british company.

I disagree.
So only 1 gender should be responsible and the gender who needs to be responsible for his/her doing is based on social norms eg. olden days girl needs to be responsible and cover up now a days coz of West guy needs to be responsible and not look no matter how much the woman is asking for attention (I wrote attention not asking for anything else but attention and SOME girls do)...and guys need to give that attention but not cross the limit...i.e. be responsible no matter how irresponsible and provoking the girl can be? I mean not every rapist has it typed on their forehead dont tempt me I can go further...right?

Read the first post and then skimmed next 15 pages for any sort of proof regarding the accusations...only came across usual useless bak-bak.
Nope no proof...She hasnt produced them....She initiated this 15 pages :unsure: Mission accomplished I guess?

So only 1 gender should be responsible and the gender who needs to be responsible for his/her doing is based on social norms eg. olden days girl needs to be responsible and cover up now a days coz of West guy needs to be responsible and not look no matter how much the woman is asking for attention (I wrote attention not asking for anything else but attention and SOME girls do)...and guys need to give that attention but not cross the limit...i.e. be responsible no matter how irresponsible and provoking the girl can be? I mean not every rapist has it typed on their forehead dont tempt me I can go further...right?

Nope no proof...She hasnt produced them....She initiated this 15 pages :unsure: Mission accomplished I guess?
Yea. Pretty much.

@Kabira is this Urooj Zia?

Foul mouthed pervert herself & accusing Edhi of harrassment!!
https://twitter.com/Sewrigami

She might as well be after the Edhi foundation's money!!
upload_2018-10-13_1-30-54.png

111.jpg

Of course it is. Just think if someone said the same to your sister or mother. Would you consider it as harassment or not? Of course you would.

I go places where no good woman goes to pick up women I don't say that to random girls but in a club in a bar where there giving me an eye and I'm grinding them on the dance floor and they need it as I do

Let's go book a room and have sex all night long

Works for me on the dance floor

Yes. To an extent.

If the girl says to me she wants it ?

This is not appropriate to say to a woman whom you barely know or meet for the first time.

However, depend where you live, or unless you dating her - country and its culture.

Not my values of-course.

It works in clubs bars etc

I don't approach women in parks street or everyday places

I work hard need company got no time to waste

If she say no .... fine

Find another there's plenty of girls looking no strings attached

I go places where no good woman goes to pick up women I don't say that to random girls but in a club in a bar where there giving me an eye and I'm grinding them on the dance floor and they need it as I do

Let's go book a room and have sex all night long

Works for me on the dance floor

Why do you assume that a girl who works in a club or go to a club is looking for a mate? Do you go to clubs only to find a mate for the night?

43649083_2219564078077633_364335199477039104_n.jpg

She is the one accusing Faisal Edhi Sahab of sending her world famous GANDAY MESSAGES (DIRTY MESSAGES). I have one thing to say Faisal Edhi Sahab even if this crap claim is true. Itni Ghatiya Choice Faisal Edhi Sahab. Is say to behtar tha app Ayesha Gulalia ko hi ganday messages bhaij daitay

Back
Top Bottom