What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Indians are monkeys razpak

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1406436983.307693.jpg

What a dumb thread full of fake punjabis. We Indian Punjabis/Haryanvis never care about this skin colour crap as we know what we are and we are proud of our roots. We are not sissy men like pakistanis.

What a dumb thread full of fake punjabis. We Indian Punjabis/Haryanvis never care about this skin colour crap as we know what we are and we are proud of our roots. We are not sissy men like pakistanis.

Said a fake punjabi.

lol sorry to revive a dead thread but why the hell is a guys posing as me ?
"
NepalSamaj said:
Sir no need to lie, 50% of Nepal is mongoloid and 40% is khas which is pahari people. This is recognised fact.
Average pakistani looks like a bhangi to khas nepalis. Sir, on the anthro forum we all had a discussion on rajistani people and they have indo brachid features as a whole where as eastern up and South Bihar has weddid features. I invite u to the anthroscape forums where you can see the discussion your self. My username is peterparker."

:lol:
Anyone who knows me from anthroscape knows I dont form my sentences like this FOB .

Last edited:
Even the isolated nomadic adivasis in Tamil Nadu in farthest South were found with Eurasian genes of PIE people. I can't understand how Aryan invasion provides a logic for these genetic mysteries. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No mystery. 100% ASI doesn't exist in the contiguous landmass of South Asia anymore. You might find pure ASI (without Eurasian genes) in the Andamans I guess.

No mystery. 100% ASI doesn't exist in the contiguous landmass of South Asia anymore. You might find pure ASI (without Eurasian genes) in the Andamans I guess.
Andamans have nothing to do with South Asia. They only reason it is associated with South Asia is because the Islands (which btw is closer to Indonesia+Malaysia and other SEA islands than say, Sri Lanka - geographically) happen to be under Indian Governments authority.

That would be like me saying " the modern day Hawaiians play a huge role in shaping the genetic make up of your modern day American ".

Forgetting the fact that these "discoveries" were made during the times when knowledge on human genetics was at its infancy ...... ASI and ANI are both outdated terms for the simple reason that they have already proven that South Asia was never a a place inhabited by homogeneous population.

Andamans have nothing to do with South Asia. They only reason it is associated with South Asia is because the Islands (which btw is closer to Indonesia+Malaysia and other SEA islands than say, Sri Lanka - geographically) happen to be under Indian Governments authority.

That would be like me saying " the modern day Hawaiians play a huge role in shaping the genetic make up of your modern day American ".

Forgetting the fact that these "discoveries" were made during the times when knowledge on human genetics was at its infancy ...... ASI and ANI are both outdated terms for the simple reason that they have already proven that South Asia was never a a place inhabited by homogeneous population.

The term South Asia is a human construct, like all geographical terms. I'm talking genetics, not geography.

Andamenese have everything to do with South Asians, East Asians, Polynesians and native Australians. They are the leftovers of the Great Coastal Migration from Africa and these guys spread all over Asia, intermingling with other hominids.

Long story short, the islands are the only place where they remained isolated from external genetic influence, which is why they look so close to their African ancestors.

Back
Top Bottom