What's new

ARY News Journalist Arshad Sharif House Raided by Unknown Men in Plain Clothes: Moeed Pirzada

Whole military under supervision of Bjawa and General Nadeem lumber 1 is busy searching Imran supporters in the country' while anti state actors are busy killing our chines friends in Pakistan
GHQ ma kanpain tang keun rahe hain ?

Pata nhi kis na ap janab ko aik bar mod banaya tha ... You are not eligible even for the post of Retired Mod :lol:
Please stay decent thank you

Why should you respect this lie?

that's his perception, your perception is that PTI was/is better than PMLN, would I call you a liar?

if it's his opinion that PMLN did better than PTI than learn to respect that and move on, that's his vote which is not going towards PTI.

I have zero sympathies for those who died in Model Town incident. ZERO. As far as they were concerned, they were waging jihad against police at the instigation of their cult leader. READ THE JIT REPORT FIRST.
Man u are not feeling well, take some time off. Model town was a sheer act of police brutality at the behest of  Shobaaz govt. Of course its aftermath was muddled with politics, where politics by both Tahir-ul-Qadri, Imran and of course Nawaz league deprived the victims from justice. That is the first time I have heard such extreme views about the victims, and that too unfortunately not from some ordinary new member.

Man u are not feeling well, take some time off. Model town was a sheer act of police brutality at the behest of  Shobaaz govt. Of course its aftermath was muddled with politics, where politics by both Tahir-ul-Qadri, Imran and of course Nawaz league deprived the victims from justice. That is the first time I have heard such extreme views about the victims, and that too unfortunately not from some ordinary new member.
My views happen to be informed views. You on the other hand keep typing on an empty mind.

Was Lal Masjid not enough?

I refuse to engage with someone who has not read the JIT report, of which MI & ISI were a part. First read it & then come talk to me.

Again, I have zero sympathies for those killed. ZERO. If anything, I want the person arrested who proclaimed jihad from the mosque loud-speaker & instigated the cultists to attack police. I want him & his master to be thrown in jail. If you do not see this as appropriate, then I have nothing more to say to you.

I have zero sympathies for those who died in Model Town incident. ZERO. As far as they were concerned, they were waging jihad against police at the instigation of their cult leader. READ THE JIT REPORT FIRST.

Wow, actually this has indeed left me speechless.

Previously I actually took you as a very well thought out person, but this has actually left me shocked.

Wow, actually this has indeed left me speechless.

Previously I actually took you as a very well thought out person, but this has actually left me shocked.
The realization hit me hard too when I first said it years ago. But this is what it is. I have zero sympathies for the rioters. I know it sounds callous, but once you go through the evidence & how events unfolded, you would be forced to review your opinion.

I had to ask myself if we wanted another Lal Masjid. That question did it for me. I do not shy away from saying this. I have zero sympathies for the rioters. The culprits I want punished more than the erring police are the ones who put the rioters on the collision course by 'proclaiming' jihad against the police. I want them to suffer the consequences more than the police who shot the rioters up.

I am not saying that police were right in shooting at them. I am saying that I have zero sympathies for the rioters, whoever they were.

When I speak, it is an accusation of rebellion !!
When I am silent, there is great helplessness!!

That's heart breaking that cold blood murder and attempt to murder of innocent women, children and elders that uses stones to defend themselves in their own home is OK to you.

Police went to their home its not that they attacked the police.

My brother, this is cult following you are defending murderers and saying that you are not cult followers?

May Allah give you hidayat. Nothing more I can say about this.

Read the JIT report on Model Town incident & then come argue with me. Shame on you for arguing over something that you know nothing about. I do not follow a cult & neither are my family members dumb enough to do so; therefore, why would my family members shove themselves in police's contingent, throwing rocks, with occasional fire arm use?

Talking about UK, I suppose. Figures, since that is the only place you may know a thing or two about.

Back
Top Bottom