What's new

ARY News Journalist Arshad Sharif House Raided by Unknown Men in Plain Clothes: Moeed Pirzada

Point is the nation didnt get goose bumps from model town or rentless extra judical killing of 3000+ pakistanis in drone attacks

This is nothing
Nation needs chatrool..
Its coming..
My wish is this time let PMLN finish their work rather then intrepting them again like they were interpted in 1998/2018

Once they are done with the country only then will nation recover

We need a srilanka/lebanon like chatrool
Well lebenese didnt learn even from that chatrool
Love is blind

Software Update

LOL Arshad Sharif mouth piece of PTI and big time liar.

ARY is Pro PTI. Don't believe anything from it.

GEO owner was put in jail by PTI. ARY was ignoring it and supporting. Now why crying foul?

Salman Iqbal owner of ARY was on Russia tour on Govt expenses.

image.png
As you sow, so shall you reap. With interest.

Cool story bro. They are just PRO PTI and hide negatives of PTI. If you think that is good journalism then others have right also to support another party.

Don't make it PTI is some dhoodh ki dhuli party. There are many bad fishes in PTI who did corruption.
Side effects of licking nawaz sheif kappora

ARY is pure propaganda tool of PTI. They got banned in UK for airing so many fake new.

ARY Sports was launched in PTI GOVT and was given PSL rights.

Happy supporting them. I am sure they will also stop PTI propaganda when cash flow will stop and you will see that soon like just other few other channels did.

I will take PTI and its propaganda over criminal mafia families who have looted over $200 billion. People like you make me sick. Pakistan doesn't need enemies when it has Sharif and Zardari bootlickers like you.

ek yeh establishment zulm kara logo pr or jb woh iss zulm k khilaf shor karian tu unhain or marian and then they consider it a free country

No amount of censorship will work.

People are "well-informed" now. From urban cities to disconnected villages, there is only one slogan ,"PM only Imran Khan"

Just call for free and fair elections. Immediately.

GEO CEO was put behind bar in 20 years old plot case and Ary is worst and corrupt to the core. I hope they will ban this blackmailer channel and PTI lifafa journalists. Youthias will get taste of their own medicine IA.

I will take none so I am better than you, If you tell me PTI is lesser evil than others then this is same analogy of "khata hai tou lagata bhi hai"

If nation is coming out to protest then they should also protest bad practices of PTI otherwise all is useless

Punjab ka dakoo Pervaiz Elahi is a very good example of PTI hypocrisy.

Anything is better than Sharif and Zardari family have looted/wasted $300 billion over the last 30+ years. They have a track record of failure. Proven traitors, they will go crying to other countries if they don't get power which used to happen when they squabbled between themselves.

They are the reason Pakistan is poor and dysfunctional and they are incompetent.

Any other country they would have declared them as mafia criminal gangs and sent to prison decades ago.

Even Colombia didn't let Pablo Escobar into power and he has probably had less people killed than these families.

We all know your game, pre-stamped pre-printed ballot papers and rigged elections. 7 hours in the day spent on working on their businesses and 1 hour on the country affairs, tax exemptions and money laundering out of the country to tax havens including any revenue the country generates. They use borrowed money to develop the country and even that gets chewed into like rats in a cage.

If anybody is saying about ARY, check the status.. there are total of fifty channels, at present 56% is gone to ARY, rest distributed among other channels. At present ARY is at top.
Do whatever you feel like.

Lol when people were complaining about inflation, PTI supporters/propaganda machine were demanding presidential rule and undo of 18th amendment and calling them jaahil.

Now when people are some kind of supporting PTI, they are well-informed.

LOL PTI hardcore supporters are delusional.

This is not about PTI, Imran Khan anymore.

It is about sovereignty of Pakistan which is endangered through this regime change operation. Imported goverment has been planted which will bankrupt Pakistan, and then we will have to surrender our nuclear assets.

--

Your join date is 28 April, are you part of damage control PR campaign?

I will take none so I am better than you, If you tell me PTI is lesser evil than others then this is same analogy of "khata hai tou lagata bhi hai"

If nation is coming out to protest then they should also protest bad practices of PTI otherwise all is useless

Punjab ka dakoo Pervaiz Elahi is a very good example of PTI hypocrisy.

Save your breadth brother, you can’t fight evil with good talk. Let them come and create chaos so patriots of Pakistan can target them where it hurts most. I bet Niazi will surrender like his uncle did in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom