What's new

ARY Blocked in Karachi

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today ARY is blocked whole day ... Pathetic noora tactic ..........

Don't say that ARY is blocked because they stop Altaf Hussain's voice over speech of someone in parliament today.

You mean MQM did it .........
I think so because I was watching ARY and suddenly they stop Altaf's voice for someone's speech in parliament. When they allow Altaf to say something again he said why did you stop me for someone. Now we will ban ARY.

ARY took a pretty bold step by being openly anti government. The owners should brace themselves for some tough time in years to come.

I think so because I was watching ARY and suddenly they stop Altaf's voice for someone's speech in parliament. When they allow Altaf to say something again he said why did you stop me for someone. Now we will ban ARY.
How MQM can do it? I mean it's not under federal govt. or provincial govt?

Like supporters, government is intolerant. They only want to listen what they want to. And if someone opposes them, they become Khuwaja sira.... I mean Khuwaja Saad Rafique. Of course who else behind it? Echoes of "Geo k baray mein bolo" still reflecting in the parliament.

If they can do whatever they want in Karachi then why not this?
If they want they can you are right, but they doing nothing, and please don't quote me if you bring Bhatta etc. IK did a lot in current dharna which can labeled him Traitor,Goon etc, Anyway that media control is not in their hand.

^Tapi hui hai bhai, Ek PTI walon ne bajai hui hai ooper se aap bhi:D:

Back
Top Bottom