What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

I think many people here were openly supporting the 11 yrs rigorous imprisonment of Liu Xiabo,when he questioned Chinese autonomy

And when Arundhati roy is doing something same here,even a news of action against her is looked as a cowardly action by India

So much hypocracy.

Well...it's an imperfect world you know!

Wo karein toh chamatkaar, hum karein toh balatkaar!

Kashmir has never been part of India, UN resolutions says so. It is disputed territory
I hear this a lot from many Pakistanis. Now will you do me a favour and point to a resolution, communique, press release or any official UN document that categorically says that Kashmir is not part of India.

Russia for instance.

Either she would have ate plutonium or died in a lift.

GB.

Why talk about Russia only? Think if she were in USA, Pakistan, UK, PRC, North Korea? Is this possible in any other country. NO.

Quote:
Indian Penal Code is not applicable in Jammu & Kashmir.
What is applicable then? Nepolianic codes?

IPC is applicable in every part of India including Jammu and Kashmir.
Quote:
So sedition committed in J & K can't be booked under that Act.
Yes it can provided your secular Government has willingness to do so.

GB

According to article 370, except for Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications,(matters specified in the instrument of accession) the Indian Parliament needs the State Government's concurrence for applying all other laws. Thus the state's residents lived under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to Indians.

Kashmir has never been part of India, UN resolutions says so. It is disputed territory

It doesn't matter what UN resolution says. Through out the history Kashmir was always part of India and there is no difference between Punjab, Rajasthan, Bengal any other Indian state with Kashmir. Its king joined India like many other kingly states.

According to article 370, except for Defence, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications,(matters specified in the instrument of accession) the Indian Parliament needs the State Government's concurrence for applying all other laws. Thus the state's residents lived under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to Indians.

Does not talk about IPC.

Try again. http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/

What happpens when someone is caught stealing? Are his hands chopped?

What happened to those who were accused of rapes? Were they stoned?

What happens to a murderer? Don't they book him under 302?

GB

Why talk about Russia only? Think if she were in USA, Pakistan, UK, PRC, North Korea? Is this possible in any other country. NO.

I see bhartis are doing just speaking against her abusing her sans any logical argument.

According to article 370, except for Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications,(matters specified in the instrument of accession) the Indian Parliament needs the State Government's concurrence for applying all other laws. Thus the state's residents lived under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to Indians.

The good news is Omar Abdullah has already given his consent. ;)

I see bhartis are doing just speaking against her abusing her sans any logical argument.

Only Logic can be met with Logic. :lol:

Does not talk about IPC.

Try again. Welcome to High Court of Jammu & Kashmir

What happpens when someone is caught stealing? Are his hands chopped?

What happened to those who were accused of rapes?

Were they stoned?

What happens to a murderer? Don't they book him under 302?

GB

So how many Indian terrorist army personnel have been punished for rapes in Occupied Kashmir?

How many of them have been punished for murdering Kashmiris in their country occupied by India?

yeah, bhartis are very 'bad'!!! :lol: and arundhoti roy became an angel for you just because of her barking.

Back
Top Bottom