What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

Kashmiris are not coming to New Delhi and killing your people.

Ok. I am convinced.

2001 Parliament attack was carried out by Jamaicans.

2001 Indian Parliament attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2002 Raghunath temple attacks were carried out by Haitians.

2002 Raghunath temple attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2002 Akshardham Temple Attack was carried out by Hollywood actors Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. This was masterminded by Michael Bay and there will be an upcoming movie named Bad Boys III.

Akshardham Temple attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GB

Ok. I am convinced.

2002 Akshardham Temple Attack was carried out by Hollywood actors Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. This was masterminded by Michael Bay and there will be an upcoming movie named Bad Boys III.

GB
So are they not allowed to attack you back? You can leave Kashmir if you don't like the attacks.

So are they not allowed to attack you back? You can leave Kashmir if you don't like the attacks.

UN Resolutions do not nullify the Instrument of Accession signed by Hari SIngh with India.

And there are several preconditions for the UN resolutions to be implemented, I think we have discussed this a million times already in other threads.

Bottomline: Until UN resolutions are implemented, the Instrument of accession stands.

So are they not allowed to attack you back?

Now you are changing the discussion.

First you said Kashmiri's are not attacking Indians in Delhi. When I proved it you are asking if they are not allowed to attack us?

Let me answer.

Their feaud is with GOI and Indian Armed Forces. If they want to fight, then fight with these elements.

Killing innocent Indians of all castes,religions etc. makes them no different than the Indian Government or Armed Forces hence the case itself becomes invalid.

You can leave Kashmir if you don't like the attacks.

Even if we leave Kashmir there will be attacks. There is always something.

Today Kashmir, tommorrow Junagarh, day after Hyderabad, Khalistan and it goes on and on.

We ain't leaving Kashmir. Not in this lifetime.

"I write this from Srinagar, Kashmir. This morning's papers say that I may be arrested on charges of sedition for what I have said at recent public meetings on Kashmir. I said what millions of people here say every day. I said what I, as well as other commentators have written and said for years," Arundhati said in the statement from Srinagar. She claimed that she had called for justice in her speeches and accused the Indian state of indulging "in one of the most brutal military occupations in the world".
What a tragic fall for a gifted one-novel-wonder.

Indian Penal Code is not applicable in Jammu & Kashmir. So sedition committed in J & K can't be booked under that Act. The same, however is punishable if committed anywhere else in India. If what she has said in Delhi falls under the definition of sedition as per Sec 124A of IPC, then she has broken the law. Simple.
I met young stonepelters who had been shot through their eyes.
...and lived to tell her their tales? Paper bullets?

Maoist leader Azad shot at point-blank range: report

Maoist leader Cherukuri Rajkumar alias Azad was shot at point-blank range by the Andhra Pradesh Police and not in an encounter, a news-magazine has claimed.

The post-mortem conducted on the body of Maoist leader Azad categorically establishes that he was killed at close range with a handgun in a fake encounter by the Andhra Pradesh Police on July 1 at Adilabad," the news-magazine claimed in a report.

It claimed to have accessed the post-mortem report of Azad on which it sought the opinion of three experts in three different cities.

"Three leading forensic medicine and wound ballistic experts, who were given copies of Azad's post-mortem report without revealing the identity of the deceased, have come to the conclusion that the victim was shot from a distance of 7.5 cms or even less," the magazine said in a press release.

The post-mortem report records a 1-cm oval-shaped wound just a few inches above the left nipple where the bullet entered, tore through this heart and exited from the back just between the ninth and the tenth vertebrae, it said.

Maoist leader Azad shot at point-blank range: report

Lol..."a news magazine"..."claiming"..."a report".

Super credible evidence Jana ji.:lol:

Like I said..this is a rumour started by Maoist sympathiser/Writer Vara Vara Rao.

Why you need comparison with others to legtimize something in India in the first place.

Secondly we have declared TTP as terrorist outfit so we have no issue in killing terrorists on the other hand Indians are in a fix you guys either should declare Azad and Maoists as terrorists or dont kill them on different excuses.

::Ministry of Home Affairs::

See which organisations are in the 26 th and 27 th number.

You seriously need to research before typing something.:)

UN Resolutions do not nullify the Instrument of Accession signed by Hari SIngh with India.

And there are several preconditions for the UN resolutions to be implemented, I think we have discussed this a million times already in other threads.

Bottomline: Until UN resolutions are implemented, the Instrument of accession stands.

And when we say that suddenly people stop debating or go deaf.

Ok. I am convinced.

GB

:woot::woot: wikipedia come again.

Afzal Guru was Indian intelligence operative who was set up by you guys and still failed to prove.

Afzal Guru was Indian intelligence operative who was set up by you guys and still failed to prove.

Is that why he will be hanged? It is the same Arundhati Roy who is fighting for Afzal Guru's release as well.

So choose your words carefully.

and BTW wasn't Ajmal Kasab was supposed to be an Indian Hindu too?

if not a Pakistani abducted by Indians from Nepal?

if not a Pakistani who went to do sight seeing in Mumbai and abducted by Mumbai Police?
Indian Penal Code is not applicable in Jammu & Kashmir.

What is applicable then? Nepolianic codes?

IPC is applicable in every part of India including Jammu and Kashmir.
So sedition committed in J & K can't be booked under that Act.

Yes it can provided your secular Government has willingness to do so.

GB

I pity the nation that needs to jail those who ask for justice: Arundhati Roy

Writer Arundhati Roy, who is in the thick of a sedition controversy over her speeches on Kashmir, issued this statement from Srinagar:

"I write this from Srinagar, Kashmir. This morning's papers say that I may be arrested on charges of sedition for what I have said at recent public meetings on Kashmir. I said what millions of people here say every day. I said what I, as well as other commentators have written and said for years. Anybody who cares to read the transcripts of my speeches will see that they were fundamentally a call for justice. I spoke about justice for the people of Kashmir who live under one of the most brutal military occupations in the world; for Kashmiri Pandits who live out the tragedy of having been driven out of their homeland; for Dalit soldiers killed in Kashmir whose graves I visited on garbage heaps in their villages in Cuddalore; for the Indian poor who pay the price of this occupation in material ways and who are now learning to live in the terror of what is becoming a police state.

Yesterday I traveled to Shopian, the apple-town in South Kashmir which had remained closed for 47 days last year in protest against the brutal **** and murder of Asiya and Nilofer, the young women whose bodies were found in a shallow stream near their homes and whose murderers have still not been brought to justice. I met Shakeel, who is Nilofer's husband and Asiya's brother. We sat in a circle of people crazed with grief and anger who had lost hope that they would ever get 'insaf'—justice—from India, and now believed that Azadi—freedom— was their only hope.

I met young stone pelters who had been shot through their eyes. I traveled with a young man who told me how three of his friends, teenagers in Anantnag district, had been taken into custody and had their finger-nails pulled out as punishment for throwing stones.

In the papers some have accused me of giving 'hate-speeches', of wanting India to break up. On the contrary, what I say comes from love and pride. It comes from not wanting people to be killed, raped, imprisoned or have their finger-nails pulled out in order to force them to say they are Indians. It comes from wanting to live in a society that is striving to be a just one. Pity the nation that has to silence its writers for speaking their minds. Pity the nation that needs to jail those who ask for justice, while communal killers, mass murderers, corporate scamsters, looters, rapists, and those who prey on the poorest of the poor, roam free."

Arundhati Roy
October 26 2010

Read more: I pity the nation that needs to jail those who ask for justice: Arundhati Roy - The Times of India I pity the nation that needs to jail those who ask for justice: Arundhati Roy - The Times of India

And Jana is conspiracy theorist who writes Masala journalism for Green media :bounce:

Seriously, get rid of the conspiracy theories already!

I met young stonepelters who had been shot through their eyes.

...and lived to tell her their tales? Paper bullets?

:tup::tup::tup:

for Dalit soldiers killed in Kashmir whose graves I (Suzanne Arundati Roy) visited on garbage heaps in their villages in Cuddalore

Lol..happened to see this...Does she even know where Cuddalore is on the Indian Map. Poor lier.

Cuddalore is in Tamil Nadu,5 hrs from my city and every fallen soldier is given 21 gun salute by the TN Government and has a memorial built in honor of him which in turn is maintained by the PWD department.

Oops BUSTED.!!

Last edited:
I think many people here were openly supporting the 11 yrs rigorous imprisonment of Liu Xiabo,when he questioned Chinese autonomy

And when Arundhati roy is doing something same here,even a news of action against her is looked as a cowardly action by India

So much hypocracy.

Back
Top Bottom