What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

In that land of Consciously Dead, One brave lady with the Truth is targeted by Cowards. It's like one Human in hundreds of thousands Inhumans being targeted for being humane.

Are you talking about Taslima Nasreen??

Are you talking about Taslima Nasreen??

Insulting a religion and speaking on political issues are two different things.

i am sure the day she abused hunuman you will not call her courageous

So dont try to act like a naive person

Insulting a religion and speaking on political issues are two different things.

i am sure the day she abused hunuman you will not call her courageous

So dont try to act like a naive person

can pakistan free balochistan ????

But you still occupy 1/3rd of Kashmir, and even have "gifted" some part of the territory to China, territory which is not Pakistani as per any international law.

Plebiscite will take into account all parts so just get your head ready for holding it.

But you havent granted independence to P..O..K

You come up with same status for IOK atleast and i will talk on our side then otherwise AJK has own flag own PM, President.

Lets Indians agree atleast for same system till any plebiscite is held.

I can guarentee, pakistan will not accept any plebiscite if its result is in favour of India

i can say the same for India it was in our favour. But a referendum held under International bodies without any influence of India and Pakistan then there will be NO excuse for anyone

You have every right to speak on anything you want, it does not necessarily mean that you are right.

Prove her wrong instead of saying she is loser etc etc

BTW, would you mind if I quote statments of some Indian politicians regarding his views on Pakistan??

We all know what INDIAN politicians say about Pakistan so it doesnt affect me you can come up with as many quotes as you want

Ever heard of M.F. hussein???? He did much more than just abuse.

And he is forced to live outside India uptill now at his old age. he is as much haunted as taslima so what is the difference you are talking here on part of Indians.

We have discussed his case alot in the past and you know you lost arguments there even.

So better come back to the topic

And he is forced to live outside India uptill now at his old age. he is as much haunted as taslima so what is the difference you are talking here on part of Indians.

We have discussed his case alot in the past and you know you lost arguments there even.

So better come back to the topic

He has escaped India because he fears for his life because of some fringe elements not because the state has banished him from coming or something.

The GoI, officially, is and was on his side.

There's an official behavious of state and there's the behaviour of fringe elements whom the state strives to repel.

I hope you do understand the difference.

Wrong comparison here.

Balochistan is part of Pakistan under International Laws Kashmir is Not part of India under these laws.

Period

legally kashmir is part of india ...according to kashmir accession treaty......go get your knowledge right......and you go on saying about kashmiri people being killed..........tell me what about baloch people..pakistan terrorist army kills baloch freedom fighters.....wat about them......are they not humans....b4 speakin about kashmir talk about baloch......

He is forced to live outside of India not by GOI, but by "Non-state actors". you, being a pakistani, can easily fathom the difference, dont you?

Don't worry my friend, you're not alone. Many people here on PDF do not know many things about their own country and its official policy.

i am amazed at your ignorant about Arundhati. lolzzz she is NOT Hindu.

Plebiscite will take into account all parts so just get your head ready for holding it.

But you didnt answer the question. let me rephrase it - Kashmir is not a part of Pakistan by any international law, still pakistan gave away part of its territory to China. Who gave you that right?

Back
Top Bottom