What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

Time will defiantly award Kashmir a man like Quaid-e-Azam JINNAH to free Kashmir out of Indian Occupation like what JINNAH did with British Occupation, and that will be a reality.

and same jinnah said later on that pakistan is his biggest mistake:lol:

Time will defiantly award Kashmir a man like Quaid-e-Azam JINNAH to free Kashmir out of Indian Occupation like what JINNAH did with British Occupation, and that will be a reality.

time is telling for past 64 years to not to phuck with Kashmir but then their are some people who are very dheet and continuouslystrive for something which is root cause of all their problems down the line .... :lol: i think the time and god both changed sides to the infidel side.

time is telling for past 64 years to not to phuck with Kashmir but then their are some people who are very dheet and continuouslystrive for something which is root cause of all their problems down the line .... :lol: i think the time and god both changed sides to the infidel side.

You keep brushing the issue under the carpet and using words like "dheet' etc and people like Arundati Roy will keep saying truth until truth prevails and believe me, truth do prevail ultimatly, it may take sometime.

You keep brushing the issue under the carpet and using words like "dheet' etc and people like Arundati Roy will keep saying truth until truth prevails and believe me, truth do prevail ultimatly, it may take sometime.

well other 1.25 billion Indians say otherwise.... its upto your ears that you can only hear the music that suits you.

well other 1.25 billion Indians say otherwise.... its upto your ears that you can only hear the music that suits you.

If Indians are not allowed to hear truth than this is a serious problem. But world listens to truth clearly.

WikiLeaks cables: India accused of systematic use of torture in Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

Kashmir-006.jpg

Stop sending your holymen and godmen to India and all will be fine in Kashmir.

All those innocent mothers and sisters who randomly get rapped by Indian Army personnel are sent by Pakistan to cause trouble?
My hands are shaking typing this post and my heart is crying for them.

All those innocent mothers and sisters who randomly get rapped by Indian Army personnel are sent by Pakistan to cause trouble?
My hands are shaking typing this post and my heart is crying for them.

there are not always saints in all the armies. kashmir is still saner in comparison to the heroes of yours of the past whose armies were just the army of rapists and plunderers. Indian army is saint in front of them.

Secondly with no international media present in kashmir it is we indians only who bring out this picture and process the accused. Cases are filed by the Indians when they can just let it go. It is just in India that leaders are allowed to speak anti India in heartland of India.

there are not always saints in all the armies. kashmir is still saner in comparison to the heroes of yours of the past whose armies were just the army of rapists and plunderers. Indian army is saint in front of them.

So you are justifying rapes, massacre, kidnappings etc by Indian Army because someone else is/was doing that.

Secondly with no international media present in kashmir it is we indians only who bring out this picture and process the accused. Cases are filed by the Indians when they can just let it go. It is just in India that leaders are allowed to speak anti India in heartland of India.

If this is that a clear process than what is the reason behind stopping media to access and report true stories of atrocities of Indian Army. Making fool of the world?

So you are justifying rapes, massacre, kidnappings etc by Indian Army because someone else is/was doing that.

If this is that a clear process than what is the reason behind stopping media to access and report true stories of atrocities of Indian Army. Making fool of the world?

Stop sending militants, I don't see any need for Army their.

Back
Top Bottom