What's new

Arudhra Medium Power Radar inducted in IAF

Gossipmonger

Reaction score
New Delhi, June 3 (IBNS) Air Chief Marshal PV Naik, Chief of the Air Staff today inducted the first Medium Power Radar (MPR), named Arudhra by the Indian Air Force (IAF) at Air Force Station Naliya in Gujrat.At Naliya, an airbase which plays a pivotal role in the air defence of Saurashtra Kutch Region, the induction of this state of the art radar forms a part of radar upgradation and towards integration of all sensors into an Air Defence network.

This event at the culmination of Commanders’ Conference of South Western Air Command (SWAC) saw Air Marshal A K Gogoi accompanying the Air Chief. Officers from Air HQ and South Western Air Command (SWAC) as well as representatives of ELTA Systems Ltd, Israel, the Original Equipment Manufacturer of the radar were also present on the occasion.

Arudhra Medium Power Radar inducted in IAF

Are you so much stupid not to understand simple English?

What is this?

IAF to induct indigenous radars - Economic Times

Homegrown Radar to Boost India's Air Defenses - Defense News

And I gave you source that There are two types of MPR both indian and Israeli. So what now? Why it is too difficult for you to understand?

Seriously man you are only standing on one leg...

From economic times...

NEW DELHI: India will on Friday induct an indigenous medium-power radar at the Naliya air base to enhance its air defence capabilities over Gujarat's airspace, an official said on Tuesday.

The Indian Air Force (IAF) chief, Air Chief Marshal P.V. Naik, will do the honours and induct the 'Arudhra' medium-power radar developed by the Electronics and Radar Development Establishment of the Defence Research and Development Organisation ( DRDO), the official said.

The induction would be done on the sidelines of the three-day Gandhinagar-based South Western Air Command (SWAC) commanders' conference beginning Wednesday.

see the report

as well as representatives of ELTA Systems Ltd, Israel, the Original Equipment Manufacturer of the radar were also present on the occasion

cant you understand the simple english...

Arudhra is an Israel system.... I guess there was a journal mistake in economic times

Blabering and blabbering-that's all what you can do,mr king.

who the hell blabbering..... There is only one radar installed and the owners (from Israel have come here )... if this is Indigenous .. why the hell people from Israel are present?? are they are there just for the party?

Seriously man you are only standing on one leg...

From economic times...

see the report

cant you understand the simple english...

Arudhra is an Israel system.... I guess there was a journal mistake in economic times

Now why were you asking where is kinetic and MumbaiIndians when the mistake is done by Economic Times? Are you gone crazy?

I know people its too difficult to say what yo cannot digest. Yesterday there was confusing news that it is Israeli and before that it was reported that it is Indian, but I have mentioned with source that there are both Indian and Israeli MPR, we have to wait till tomorrow to see which one is it.

Now you still cannot get it. Think about it. :rolleyes:

Blabering and blabbering-that's all what you can do,mr king.

This guy is pathetic dude, when anyone said that it cannot be Israeli? We said it can be both Israeli or Indian as there are conflicting news reports and decided to wait till today. I also given with sources that there are both Indian and Israeli MPR for IAF.

Left him.

Now why were you asking where is kinetic and MumbaiIndians when the mistake is done by Economic Times? Are you gone crazy?

I know people its too difficult to say what yo cannot digest. Yesterday there was confusing news that it is Israeli and before that it was reported that it is Indian, but I have mentioned with source that there are both Indian and Israeli MPR, we have to wait till tomorrow to see which one is it.

Now you still cannot get it. Think about it. :rolleyes:

My aim is not to bring down you guys... but to give in some reality... I did say Journal mistake yesterday... but you people are just calling me by names when i said it is not Indigenous.. understood you stood by the journal.. i am giving you some reality...

DRDO is not that great as we think.. they are lot of lazy a$$ h0les working there because of which it would not be efficient ... but there are very few commited people there so the things are moving a head.. expecting a 4D radar is too early... it will take a half a decade for them to come with it

My aim is not to bring down you guys... but to give in some reality... I did say Journal mistake yesterday... but you people are just calling me by names when i said it is not Indigenous.. understood you stood by the journal.. i am giving you some reality...
What do you think you can bring down anyone with your funny lies? Who will believe you if you say journalists are mistaking? The whole world is mistaking but you are rite? lol

DRDO is not that great as we think.. they are lot of lazy a$$ h0les working there because of which it would not be efficient ... but there are very few commited people there so the things are moving a head..
Making comment about DRDO does not effect it and its works. So before blabbering think about it. I know more about DRDO than ever you think. If i say you are one lazy guy who do not make any contribution to the development of the country but blabbering and criticising the people who are trying. Does it make sense?

expecting a 4D radar is too early... it will take a half a decade for them to come with it
You still cannot forget 4D things told by me. lol How do you know that this Israeli radar is 4D? So ask me before talking about DRDO. :lol:

DRDO is not that great as we think.. they are lot of lazy a$$ h0les working there because of which it would not be efficient ... but there are very few commited people there so the things are moving a head.. expecting a 4D radar is too early... it will take a half a decade for them to come with it

buddy don't lose faith in DRDO They are not losers
If they were losers they would not be able to make aad pad lch ijt
and kaveri with 81 KN and more innovations

and check DRDO newsletter jan 2010
It said AESA MPR would be tested and realized in 2010 and this is 2011. so there are more chances of MPR to be inducted in end of this year .

What do you think you can bring down anyone with your funny lies? Who will believe you if you say journalists are mistaking? The whole world is mistaking but you are rite? lol

Making comment about DRDO does not effect it and its works. So before blabbering think about it. I know more about DRDO than ever you think. If i say you are one lazy guy who do not make any contribution to the development of the country but blabbering and criticising the people who are trying. Does it make sense?

You still cannot forget 4D things told by me. lol How do you know that this Israeli radar is 4D? So ask me before talking about DRDO. :lol:

cool... i am the first one to be happy if it is ever were indigenous ...

cool... i am the first one to be happy if it is ever were indigenous ...

But you will not believe it. So what is the point for you?

It was worthless to gave all those links and talks with your. You already set up your mind. So live with your dreams. :wave:

King,bro,you can tell us anything but please don't call the hard working men holes.Till some years ago they worked under sever budget constrain and tech denial.In such cercumstances they did a wonderful job.But people like you will never give them their due credit,but bash them.It is utterly disappointing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom