What's new

Arshad Sharif tortured before his execution

Also when people like the Sharifs and Diesel call Imran a yahoodi agent and yahoodi sazish it is a freudian slip. They are the sazish since the 90s and they have been supported by India.

This will all come out in 30 years when its too late.

Leaked postmortem information, more to come. Broken fingers and ribs and bruises and shot at close range. Released by Kamran Shahid

View attachment 895079
View attachment 895080
View attachment 895081

@HRK
This shows that before killing Shaheed Arshad was interrogated for some very big & important matter on behalf of someone who is linked with current political mess in Pakistan.

It could be anyone

- ISI or

- IB which is a civil Intelligence Agency reports to PM of 🇵🇰

- Or by local Kenyan LEA because of false intel input

- or even by some international private contractor available for dirty jobs.

Arshad had official records of many corruption cases & money trail related to leadership of both PML-N & PPP.

Though Arshad famous lines "وہ کون تھا اور گنجا شیطان" link Khaki establishment with this murder but style of killing of journalist resemble with the killing of Nazim Jokhio murder

@Imran Khan ... sir ji what a fvckin tragedy ... no justice for her ...One Bitchz name Mariam Nawaz on top of our neutral ..........................justice will be done inshallah ...

Last edited:
Yaar, can someone find out why they would do this to a patriot? Like not some TTP or BLA or Indian agent but a patriot. Like kiya reason tha to this to our brother?
BMWs, hookers, land and whiskey..
Always been the above

First u need to prove they did it..

Ur story has so many holes and so assumptious. And funny things people here are sitting ready to buy it.
Military stating nothing happened and then leak of torture looks completely innocent..after all how could the ISI know the information that police has in such a high profile case since ISI is much more stupid then police..

See I hope ISI knew if not we are doomed nation with this kind of intelligence..

Double whemmy situation

We wish ISI didn't do all this but then it's just would make ISI worse then our chaprasi in IQ

Last edited:
BMWs, hookers, land and whiskey..
Always been the above

Military stating nothing happened and then leak of torture looks completely innocent..after all how could the ISI know the information that police has in such a high profile case since ISI is much more stupid then police..

See I hope ISI knew if not we are doomed nation with this kind of intelligence..

Double whemmy situation

We wish ISI didn't do all this but then it's just would make ISI worse then our chaprasi in IQ
Didn't know Nawaz has a sugar mill in Kenya ...

These Indians are animals.

They has used their overseas Indian contacts in Kenya to kill our jounalist.

We should hang kulbhushan jadhav immediately to send a strong message to these fascist Indians.
Yar please…

1668134470117.jpeg

How i wish that documentary is released asap….
Today I heard Musbashir Luqman tweet he made the documentary ....lol .... then he got slapped right and left for his lies ..

Last edited:
Police employees were charged and prosecuted but eventually acquitted by the court in Sahiwal tragedy. I am not sure if government filed an appeal about that acquittal.
are you high or something? all witnesses to sahiwal murder/massacre changed their statements. i would really love to know what made them change their minds? why did they lie at first if they wanted to change their statements later on?

also, not all police employees were prosecuted, no officers who ordered the murder were even named. no DSP, SP or SSP. how tf is it possible that foot-soldiers carried out an execution without orders from the top?

could be IB. the agency has been destroyed by successive pmln and ppp govts who have filled it with policemen on deputations, even the DGs were policemen. same policemen who were/are paltu ghundas of those two parties and act in a ruthless manner when ordered, as seen in model town case.

First u need to prove they did it..
in the words of ardeshir cowasjee, and i paraphrase: "chor apni chori ka suragh kabhi chhorrta hai kia?"

Last edited:
This shows that before killing Shaheed Arshad was interrogated for some very big & important matter on behalf of someone who is linked with current political mess in Pakistan.

It could be anyone

- ISI or

- Or by local Kenyan LEA because of false intel input

- or even by some international private contractor available for dirty jobs.

Arshad had official records of many corruption cases & money trail related to leadership of both PML-N & PPP.

Though Arshad famous lines "وہ کون تھا اور گنجا شیطان" link Khaki establishment with this murder but style of killing of journalist resemble with the killing of Nazim Jokhio murder
ہ کون تھا اور گنجا شیطان + Nanga Badshah.

His videos on the Youtube channel are so informative and he was doing a great service to the nation by educating them on certain subjects.

Loved his song.

Back
Top Bottom