What's new

Arshad Nadeem makes it to javelin finals

Hoping for a surprise but Germanys Johannes Vetter has to be the favorite based on his season best throw of 96.29, compared to Nadeems 86.38. Nadeems season best puts him on 4th place but lets hope for the best. It is a great achievement just to have made it to the final so comfortably given the lack of support and infrastructure in Pakistan.

@Vapnope

Hope you are doing good @SoulSpokesman brother.

Yes, thanks Vapnope sb. Got both my shots and there is a breather on the Covid front.

Really enjoying the Olympics!

Hope you are doing good too?

Regards

Hoping for a surprise but Germanys Johannes Vetter has to be the favorite based on his season best throw of 96.29, compared to Nadeems 86.38. Nadeems season best puts him on 4th place but lets hope for the best. It is a great achievement just to have made it to the final so comfortably given the lack of support and infrastructure in Pakistan.

He has a good chance of bronze

Lets hope he can do it

I'm more surprised we aren't competing in things that'd be our strength, like Shooting, Boxing, Wrestling etc...

Neeraj has persona best of 88 mtr and he threw 85.65 mtr to qualify. if he achieves personal best, there could be another medal for India
Only him and Ravi Dahiya have kept a distant chance of gold for India, in otherwise not so good olympics for India.

Neeraj Chopra gets gold, Arshad narrowly misses out.

Best ever by India - 1G, 2S, 4B.

Keep faith in Arshad and invest in him for next 3 years, you have a medal for sure in 2024

@waz @Vapnope @Areesh

Regards

Arshad is a hero. No blame on him

Blame is on b@stards who are warming seats since decades in Pakistan Olympic Committee

Keep faith in Arshad and invest in him for next 3 years, you have a medal for sure in 2024

@waz @Vapnope @Areesh

Regards
Amazing. Kudos to the young man and i hope both countries invest more in sports.

Arshad is 24 so he has a chance in atleast 2 Olympic games and maybe one more. Neeraj Chopra is 23 so both are similar in age.
He came 5th so he already has come quite close in his debut Olympics.

Last edited:
Sorry dude, the gold went to the Indian :D
I believe the guy was referring to any of the Medals (Silver or Bronze).

Medal doesn't indicate just the Gold.

Perhaps, you'll be able to make the difference next time you sit among friends and be able to participate in intellectual conversation.

Sorry dude, the gold went to the Indian :D

He meany any medal not gold.

@waz @Vapnope @Areesh

Regards

Yep well done to Chopra great thrower indeed. India did have a great olympics compared to previous years.
Investment? Arshad will probably be forgotten just like everyone else, look what happened to Pakistani wrestler Muhammad Inam Butt.
Arshad is a hero. No blame on him

Blame is on b@stards who are warming seats since decades in Pakistan Olympic Committee

Not just them but also the utter daylight robbery of all the funds going to cricket. Forget that dead horse and start to invest in bloody sports where guys haven't got even decent facilities still do well at.
I'm more surprised we aren't competing in things that'd be our strength, like Shooting, Boxing, Wrestling etc...

A combination of obsession with Cricket and all the funds going there , no funds for any other sport , no one giving a crap about any other sport and of course corruption.
I'm afraid nothing will change for 2024.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom