What's new

Arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' 2

I'm sure nothing is surprising for you but my point was the stupidity of calling someone a clown and an idiot simply because you disagree with him. He is no fool, one of the smartest chaps around even if he is unnecessarily aggressive. That seems to be a style deliberately created.

Btw, I'm not a AG fan, if you had bothered to read my posts you might have known that. Just that when gasbags go berserk about another "gasbag", it is important to make the point that that particular "gasbag" is making money on his gas, unlike those ventilating here.
It seems yr his big fan:lol:
The posts here r in reaction of his comedy shown in his program!!!!!!!!

If he were educated n civilized person we all would have been praising him.

@nuclearpak
@Armstrong
@Windjammer
@Icewolf

@AUz
@Mian H Amin.

The fun continues

Enjoy more comedy.....

Please make this thread sticky. and merge the @arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' thread with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did what u asked abt Goswami. I read that all

But if yr kicked out of Pak Army page because of yr low quality comments then its yr business.
I just said u to find videos in his page around feb 2012 and onwards n u will find many of yr countrymen commenting there.
Just like i said now a days his topics dont include indian name so thats why we dont see their comments much as the internal issue of our country maybe doesnt interest them so whats why they dont comment on videos much now a days.

But as u will explore his page more n more u will go down then u will find more of yr countrymen commenting there then us.

Hmmm na i don't do low quality comments ...... About knowing the type of Comment i do on :pakistan: pages .... you can check PAF falcon page .... hmm Like i said we are here and their on Pakistani websites and Pages only to Protect the Pride of Our Country ..... So finding Indian Commenting on Pakistani Newspaper Like dawn etc etc etc ... should be a Matter of Pride for me at least and at the video you have seen Indian Commenting as he is a good journalist will even a good video (Supporting India) on Matters of India :thinktank:

@Umair Nawaz : If he'd let a guest speak once without the 'Oh my God' or similar typed interjections every other sentence I'd watch another one of his shows ! :unsure:

Hmmm na i don't do low quality comments ...... About knowing the type of Comment i do on :pakistan: pages .... you can check PAF falcon page .... hmm Like i said we are here and their on Pakistani websites and Pages only to Protect the Pride of Our Country ..... So finding Indian Commenting on Pakistani Newspaper Like dawn etc etc etc ... should be a Matter of Pride for me at least and at the video you have seen Indian Commenting as he is a good journalist will even a good video (Supporting India) on Matters of India :thinktank:
Im least concern abt what u think or not. The fact is that there r many indian members in our forums n Moeed Pirzada page actively participating in debate n praising us n even saying that they wished their media or Forum also be like PDF or Moeed Pirzada!!!!

This is a proof that we r more educated, civilized, subjective, welcoming then our indian counterparts thats why u come to join our forums n page when yr own defense forum has just 6000+ members n goswami has just 35000.........:wave:

@Umair Nawaz : If he'd let a guest speak once without the 'Oh my God' or similar typed interjections every other sentence I'd watch another one of his shows ! :unsure:

Hey my friend who is taking u to take it seriously.
Just sit back relax take a packet of popcorn n juice n enjoy this comedy movie. This is exactly what i do:rofl:

Shades of slave mentality in taking pride in English grammar rather than who is more professional in their work.
I would rather watch and listen to a sane minded unbiased anchor rather than a frivolous person behaving as if sitting on a cactus.....but i guess the likewise mindset don't deserve any better. !!

So Mr.Jammer if you have so much problem with English then what are you doing in the country of its origin .
Its not me rather you Mr. who is still a slave for the Englishmen :omghaha:
Lastly you are most welcomed not to watch his shows

Is Times Now telecasted in Pakistan ?? or maybe u watch the YouTube vids.

It seems yr his big fan:lol:
The posts here r in reaction of his comedy shown in his program!!!!!!!!

If he were educated n civilized person we all would have been praising him.

@nuclearpak
@Armstrong
@Windjammer
@Icewolf

@AUz
@Mian H Amin.

The fun continues

Enjoy more comedy.....

Please make this thread sticky. and merge the @arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' thread with this one.

mate he is such a stupid ***, he feels like he is a president of America .. lol

7 people in one screen.. he could have fitted 3 more on the screen. zaid hamid would be one, it would be epic.. lol

Hes a funny guy, but remember, this is India.

Such people like Arnab Goswami are the best of the best out of India's population. They truly represent the state of India, it's principles, and the quality of edu(ma)cation there.

Another Hilarious video :rofl:.... sensible Wajahat Khan takes on mad Zaid Hamid. It's hilarious to see how he in fact screws him. This is what happened when a person with one fourth knowledge debates with a civilized educated person. But really Wajahat Khan made a comedy show of Zaid Hamid... :omghaha:

mate he is such a stupid ***, he feels like he is a president of America .. lol

Just sit back n enjoy his comedy shows:lol:

Hes a funny guy, but remember, this is India.

Such people like Arnab Goswami are the best of the best out of India's population. They truly represent the state of India, it's principles, and the quality of edu(ma)cation there.

sure they r visit this......

http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/1651599/report-why-not-make-arnab-goswami-prime-minister

More fun more laughter continues:lol:

@nuclearpak please sit back with popcorn n juice n watch this comedy program.

now i know why everybody calls this lunatic a joke.
he doesnt let pakistani guests speak or anyone that disagrees with him, he need to be neutral in this.
this is the reason i hate indian media they are so full of it.

More fun more laughter continues:lol:

@nuclearpak please sit back with popcorn n juice n watch this comedy program.

now i know why everybody calls this lunatic a joke.
he doesnt let pakistani guests speak or anyone that disagrees with him, he need to be neutral in this.
this is the reason i hate indian media they are so full of it.

Another Hilarious video :rofl:.... sensible Wajahat Khan takes on mad Zaid Hamid. It's hilarious to see how he in fact screws him. This is what happened when a person with one fourth knowledge debates with a civilized educated person. But really Wajahat Khan made a comedy show of Zaid Hamid... :omghaha:

you guys can only wish that you have a journalists wajahat khan.
i hate our media and yet i love them that they are so freaking neutral.
you cant show me one journalist or media person like this guy in india.

Dude if you ask me regarding Arnab's debates, I would like to say his debates doesn't follow the Rules of a Debate. He doesn't allow the participants to speak much, who are speaking against and that's incorrect. He tries to impose his thoughts on the people speaking against. This is not applicable to Pakistanis only. This he does with everyone in every debate to whoever is against him. For that you need to see his other debates.

For more rational debates you can see NDTV and CNN-IBN. They are not that biased like Times now.

But if by neutrality you mean that supporting a theory which is completely false (For example 26/11 perpetrators were local people), then I think you will be disappointed.

And don't say 'like Wajahat Khan'. He along with Moeed Pirzada are the most educated and sensible journalists Pakistan has.

Dude if you ask me regarding Arnab's debates, I would like to say his debates doesn't follow the Rules of a Debate. He doesn't allow the participants to speak much, who are speaking against and that's incorrect. He tries to impose his thoughts on the people speaking against. This is not applicable to Pakistanis only. This he does with everyone in every debate to whoever is against him. For that you need to see his other debates.

For more rational debates you can see NDTV and CNN-IBN. They are not that biased like Times now.

But if by neutrality you mean that supporting a theory which is completely false (For example 26/11 perpetrators were local people), then I think you will be disappointed.

And don't say 'like Wajahat Khan'. He along with Moeed Pirzada are the most educated and sensible journalists Pakistan has.

no by neutral i mean journalists who bring you just the news, not feed you propaganda.
you cant name a single indian journalist comparable to wajahat khan in india.
our media is matured and professional , while your acts like tabloids.

Back
Top Bottom