What's new

Arnab Goswami - India's most ridiculous news anchor/"journalist"

Ya insecure like you to change context again & again.
I am not not here to discuss your issues.And also least interested in Pakistan.

NOBODY gives a sh!t what you think or say bharati. You can get the eff out of pdf and move to your bharati forums.

When you scare people, they give in to your rhetoric easily. South Asians, need to wake up and realize, instead of fighting with each other and wasting billions on arms, working together, solving issues, works in their long term interest. A little give and take, will go a long way in bringing prosperity to the region.

On both sides we have petty politicians, hurting the masses, for their selfish greed. ONLY the common man can stand up and say: enough is enough! Sabre rattling like idiots, never achieved anything.

Despite what people say, it is not possible that a defence contract is signed in South Asia, and politicians pockets don't get limned. It is in the interest of politicians to keep sabre rattling, show a gloomy picture, sign a defence contract, line their pockets, then repeat.

No one looses except the common man. These funds, that are so desperately needed for healthcare, education, housing, roads & bridges, is going to defence contracts.

A lot of lives and money has been wasted in 70 years, it's time for both sides took a step back, and work at sorting out issues, and looking into how each can help the other grow - mutually beneficial relationship.

I sincerely pray sanity prevails on both sides of the border, and something tangible emerges. This business of extremism has cost enough lives.

Don't let the lowest of the low in your society - politicians, make a fool out of you. Now is the perfect time to clean the table, and start over again.

I hope what I have said, people will seriously consider with an unbiased mind.

Best Regards
They are coming.

"Britain plans to play a bigger role in Asia after Brexit, including deploying aircraft carriers to the region, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said Thursday."
Britain pledges bigger role in Asia after Brexit, Johnson says

Just out of curiosity, how many active aircraft carriers (as in with aircrafts on them), do they have?
They are building two currently as far as I know, he points at these. @waz or anybody from UK would answer it better.
What did he expose?
Just influenced by him, noting else :)

Last edited:
Looks like RSS teaches them to hate Muslims by blood..no matter how good or bad they are....they are just evil as written in their version of history books they teach..

Salaam to the hidden Khafee. I am embarrassed at having so badly misjudged you.
Thank You, and Salam wa Rahma (Peace and blessings), to you as well.

I went through your posts, and realized you were not the same person online, that you are in real life. People seemed to have provoked you, and gotten the better of you, like they have with me. Hence my decision to de-escalate, and stop trolling. No point in mud slinging all day long, and then at the end of the day you realize you achieved nothing, except a hate filled heart, which leaves you cold, bitter, and numbs your mind.

Hate should not be allowed to dehumanize you.

Best Regards

Looks like RSS teaches them to hate Muslims by blood..no matter how good or bad they are....they are just evil as written in their version of history books they teach..

So the real problem is teaching History ? :cheesy:

I guess you would prefer it if we all remain ignorant of history :D

As an anchor he is obnoxious, too opinionated, unfair and populist.

Not a good anchor at all.

Having said that, pakistanis complaining here is fcking hilariois. Their own top anchors for years have simply made lies up everyday. Liaqat only a few days ago was claiming he had Om Puris post mortem report (even before it was performed) and that Doval killed him. He had that revelation when a djinn came to him when he was on his toilet seat.

Just about every pakistani anchor makes blatant obvious white lies up, uses religion to populist ends, peddles religious hatred, and they are concerned about an indian anchor.

If he made lies up like "I have Qandeel Baloch's post mortem report the day after her death, he will lose credibility in India. Some intellectual honesty is still present in India, the issue is commercial pressures. In Pakistan it is about peddling a sordid national narrative as instructed by the "media desk". There is zero intellectual honesty in that country, hence they are talking about the obnoxious behavior of an indian anchor, but keep mum about the lies their anchors make up everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom