What's new

Arnab Goswami goes medieval on the USA. Damn what a rant.

Lol ... its funny how indian are questioning American decisions and calling them "hipocrates" all the while going to mandir for Visa

Is this Saigon?

See the similarities?

ap750401069.jpg

What I would say, that its human nature that when your "team" lose, most of the times, you won't concede that other team are deserved winners, but you will find issues within your team, players etc. Excuses really. This is what Indians are going through right now. :D
Yes and when the CNN anchor refer to Vietnam (started at 2:28 mins) see what was the response...

He is keeping straight face for sure, but hey, being a Zionist, America lose is not his.

On a serious note I've been reading through the social media feeds on India's most popular right wing influencers. It looks like a total thumbs down to the USA for anything, including facing China.
"The world wants to know.... the world needs to know"..... wasn't it " the nations needs to know"?

The Irony is ....venting out their frustrations on US and West is fine.... But what have they done themselves to help the situation ? built a library, a dam and a so called parliament building.... Hum and then talking of exposing hypocrisy..... great...

BTW the more they vent their frustrations ... the better.... I hope their politicians start doing it openly too...
With every defeat, the first order of business starts with blame games and projections .....
This defeat has shattered India and its dreams .... They cant accept it.....they cant cope with it .... they are going through a nightmare ..... its evident from their national behavior( not to forget the UN drama, and their immaturity).... It also goes on to show how much they invested and made a it pillar of their geostrategic and political policy .... their problem is, it just did not have any foundations... and was just relying on someone else to shoulder it .... 20 years of damn investment( All in negativity in every possible domain) and down it came in less then 20 days.... shell shocked!

Last edited:
"The world wants to know.... the world needs to know"..... wasn't it " the nations needs to know"?

The Irony is ....venting out their frustrations on US and West is fine.... But what have done themselves to help the situation ? built a library, a dam and a so called parliament building.... Hum and then talking of exposing hypocrisy..... great...

BTW the more they vent their frustrations the better.... I hope their politicians start doing it openly too...
With every defeat, the first order of business starts with blame games and projections .....
This defeat has shattered India and its dreams .... They cant accept it.....they cant cope with it .... they are going through a nightmare ..... its evident from their national behavior( not to forget the UN drama, and their immaturity).... It also goes on to show how much they invested and made a it pillar of their geostrategic and political policy .... their problem is, it just did not have any foundations... and was just relying on someone else to shoulder it .... 20 years of damn investment( All in negativity in every possible domain) and down it came in less then 20 days.... shell shocked!

Yes the pain is brutal, and agreed they were fixated on other things. However he's not just lashing out. The Indian establishment is having a deep rethink of things.

Yes the pain is brutal, and agreed they were fixated on other things. However he's not just lashing out. The Indian establishment is having a deep rethink of things.
he was abusing Donald trump once.. He just yells and propels govt point of view. See how he gets humble when he interview a politicians ..

Lies+conspiracy theories+horrible Indian accent+Screaming on border of ultrasound decibels=Indian Media.

I think Arnab used to do Shakespeare when young. His thespian skills are wasted on Indian corporate media.

Sure .... they must be.... but not many choices they have at their hands at the moment .... the geopolitical realignments that have been taking shape in the region and the choices they made viz-a-viz the other regional players doesn't leave them with many options and leverage...
End Result: Wohi purani tankhwa pay nokri

Showed it to my dad and his response.

Me: Dad, look at these Pajeets crying.
Dad: What's a Pajeet?
Me: Indians.
Dad: Hindu's or Sikh?
Me: All of them
Dad: What's he yelling about? He's not making any sense and all over the place.
Me: America and West left Afghanistan to Talibs.
Dad: Oh acha. Tell them to send their fathers if they that concerned. Pajeet's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom