What's new

Army wants to become part of CPEC administration

True civilian and most corrupt Government. Please complete the sentance . As for Army they are doing write thing other wise this mafia family and party PML N will destroy everythin

Army should not even think of doing anything close to this...army reputation was down until General Raheel came on the scene .also it won't take long for it to go down again....army didn't bring this 45 billion plus investment never did and never will...so shut up and don't let this get into you head...
civil war in Pakistan and army responsible for it last few things left for army before pakistanis head on GHQ mission ...

Poeple like you, have got to quit playing favorites when it comes to your country's national interest. Its sad to see how you people play groups and institutions and lie off your teeth to do propaganda!!

Most corrupt government? I thought that was every government but any military government. But the country never say a dollar worth of real growth in the military's rule????? How come?

You forgot to mention people who bring "political consultants" from India to architect the sit-ins which nearly broke Pakistan like 1971. Same people take dozens of millions from Pakistan out to Indian offshore companies to make more money.Same people have millions under their British kids name. Same people have relations with land mafia lords like Aleem Khan, and the home they live in, was aquired by threatening hundreds of families to death to acquire land for peanuts in the most expensive real estate in Pakistan (Islamabad). And all these are allowed. But the one person you don't like, they HAVE to be the most corrupt. But you'll close your eyes from Kiyani, previous heads of Navy, NLC, Mushy (my leaks are real and they go pretty deep so I'll shut my mouth, you got the point).

It was Army in first place and Army reputation was restored by Kiyani and got the boost by Raheel and without Army in this CPEC won't get completed

Army's reputation was "RESTORED" by Kiyani? By doing that 6 billion worth of corruption in DHA?? (just listing ONE example) :rofl:. Gen. Raheel, hell yea, he is the real man of honor. Better and loyal to country than ANY other general I've met since Zia's time. This is the ONLY gentleman who'se truly restored the Army's reputation. I will give him props. For everyone before him, you are miss-stating facts!!

Army should not even think of doing anything close to this...army reputation was down until General Raheel came on the scene .

Here, I totally agree with you on everything in the above line. Gen. Raheel has done a great job in re-establishing Army's image. It MUST not be distroyed again by putting these brave men into situations where they'll become greedy (part of being a human) and will do corruption like administering the CPEC. Things like those, bring out power hungry generals and then coupes and power-punches wanting to own Pakistan like they bought it from a store!!!!!

Pakistan needs true civilian institutions. The military needs to allow that development. The CPEC would create a political and mental bench mark for people that would bring a LOT of awareness in the political arena. Anyone in the next government and going forward, will need to do just as much work, to be compared to the CPEC, to get people's votes. This mindset MUST not be damaged by any ventures politically or through the military. This alone will turn people away from who they like, or ethnic crap, to performance based measurements. That is the begining of decline of corruption and all from Pakistan. As anyone in their 5 years, who couldn't develop significantly larger projects like the CPEC, will become a political history. THAT is what you want, people (the voters) knowing they vote for people who have grown the country and have created opportunity for the nation. Not "talkers", "Liars" "Gossippers" and Lazy as* politicians who can't produce an Egg a day, let alone producing CPEC like projects. But they would love to come from the backdoor and sieze the show to put their name at the end of this work. People aren't stupid at the end.

Poeple like you, have got to quit playing favorites when it comes to your country's national interest. Its sad to see how you people play groups and institutions and lie off your teeth to do propaganda!!

Most corrupt government? I thought that was every government but any military government. But the country never say a dollar worth of real growth in the military's rule????? How come?

You forgot to mention people who bring "political consultants" from India to architect the sit-ins which nearly broke Pakistan like 1971. Same people take dozens of millions from Pakistan out to Indian offshore companies to make more money.Same people have millions under their British kids name. Same people have relations with land mafia lords like Aleem Khan, and the home they live in, was aquired by threatening hundreds of families to death to acquire land for peanuts in the most expensive real estate in Pakistan (Islamabad). And all these are allowed. But the one person you don't like, they HAVE to be the most corrupt. But you'll close your eyes from Kiyani, previous heads of Navy, NLC, Mushy (my leaks are real and they go pretty deep so I'll shut my mouth, you got the point).

Army's reputation was "RESTORED" by Kiyani? By doing that 6 billion worth of corruption in DHA?? (just listing ONE example) :rofl:. Gen. Raheel, hell yea, he is the real man of honor. Better and loyal to country than ANY other general I've met since Zia's time. This is the ONLY gentleman who'se truly restored the Army's reputation. I will give him props. For everyone before him, you are miss-stating facts!!

Here, I totally agree with you on everything in the above line. Gen. Raheel has done a great job in re-establishing Army's image. It MUST not be distroyed again by putting these brave men into situations where they'll become greedy (part of being a human) and will do corruption like administering the CPEC. Things like those, bring out power hungry generals and then coupes and power-punches wanting to own Pakistan like they bought it from a store!!!!!

Pakistan needs true civilian institutions. The military needs to allow that development. The CPEC would create a political and mental bench mark for people that would bring a LOT of awareness in the political arena. Anyone in the next government and going forward, will need to do just as much work, to be compared to the CPEC, to get people's votes. This mindset MUST not be damaged by any ventures politically or through the military. This alone will turn people away from who they like, or ethnic crap, to performance based measurements. That is the begining of decline of corruption and all from Pakistan. As anyone in their 5 years, who couldn't develop significantly larger projects like the CPEC, will become a political history. THAT is what you want, people (the voters) knowing they vote for people who have grown the country and have created opportunity for the nation. Not "talkers", "Liars" "Gossippers" and Lazy as* politicians who can't produce an Egg a day, let alone producing CPEC like projects. But they would love to come from the backdoor and sieze the show to put their name at the end of this work. People aren't stupid at the end.

Military Governments are not that corrupt their problem is others like becoming USA puppet like Musharraf did. Musharraf didn't face much corruption charges his problem was again becoming USA puppet which led to disastrous results. As for PPP and PML N and ANP and MQM man they compete in corruption with each other and MQM also in target killing and bhatta. These parties have made world records in corruption.

Military Governments are not that corrupt their problem is others like becoming USA puppet like Musharraf did. Musharraf didn't face much corruption charges his problem was again becoming USA puppet which led to disastrous results. As for PPP and PML N and ANP and MQM man they compete in corruption with each other and MQM also in target killing and bhatta. These parties have made world records in corruption.

:yahoo: :rofl: you know what you are talking about for sure? You are mixing two topics into 1. On corruption, I can literally tell you which general made what, let me know if you want me to "leak" it on here. The ONLY general who's clean is Gen. Shariff (since Zia's time). That's it.

On Mushy, lol, his son's net worth was $ 15 million in 2002. He was worth $ 105 + million by the end of 2011!!!!! Majority of this money was sent from channeling US aid back to him, and the US aid was for the Pakistanis mind you :o:o_O!! Mushy has over 15 million pounds worth of real estate in the UK. I never realized all generals are paid with Diamonds and Gold, instead of rupees :rofl:.

The ONLY non corruption 5 years in the past 50 years of the entire history of Pakisan, will be these ones (and hopefully future one's too). The civil-military relations have put in a solid foundation for an advancing Pakistan. The fools just need to stay away from damaging the progress.

:yahoo: :rofl: you know what you are talking about for sure? You are mixing two topics into 1. On corruption, I can literally tell you which general made what, let me know if you want me to "leak" it on here. The ONLY general who's clean is Gen. Shariff (since Zia's time). That's it.

On Mushy, lol, his son's net worth was $ 15 million in 2002. He was worth $ 105 + million by the end of 2011!!!!! Majority of this money was sent from channeling US aid back to him, and the US aid was for the Pakistanis mind you :o:o_O!! Mushy has over 15 million pounds worth of real estate in the UK. I never realized all generals are paid with Diamonds and Gold, instead of rupees :rofl:.

The ONLY non corruption 5 years in the past 50 years of the entire history of Pakisan, will be these ones (and hopefully future one's too). The civil-military relations have put in a solid foundation for an advancing Pakistan. The fools just need to stay away from damaging the progress.
Most Generals are clean and I know I don't trust any one blindly Mr. I am the most suspicious person and no Musharraf doesn't have this worth all wrong. These PML N and PPP and ANP have looted billions of dollars

Most Generals are clean and I know I don't trust any one blindly Mr. I am the most suspicious person and no Musharraf doesn't have this worth all wrong. These PML N and PPP and ANP have looted billions of dollars

I don't do suspicious anything about people. I trust verified information. I tell my employees every day, NO EMOTIONS, just DATA!!!!

You believe in giving chances to the bastards?? the very same bastards who are out of country, because they are leaking some deep shit after panama scandal ? I would rather have men in uniform anyday and twice on Holi to not only protect us but to demonstrate others that we can take strict action against any stupid misadventure
Don't make it a personal thing, don't be blinded by your dislike for this set of politcans but understand that the only way Pakistan is going to progress is through stability and democracy. For that, you need to give the SYSTEM a chance, constantly undermine it at every turn and is it any surprise you get b*astards in the civlian governement today?

Past failure does not mean they are always destined to fail but giving all the power to an unelected organisation like the military is going to ensure more of the same for the rest of time. I am yet to see any evidence that the military in Pakistan is actually more useful for Pakistan's economic postion than the civlians, the only difference is the military is better at hiding their failures and there is no power that will oust them from office (as they will do to the civlians). Why would a general who is meant to have devouted their entire career to learning how to wage war be better than a civilain who is well versed in administration at administering an entire nation?

Show me another succesful economy that has generals administrating civlian projects.

Any parallel govt is not allowed in the country . Govt must look into it and army must act in accordance with the law to secure the areas where insurgency exists .

a civilain who is well versed in administration at administering an entire nation?
Hi,

This is where you are wrong. A guy who can barely present himself in front of Chinese, is qualified enough to run a country?
Democracy will only work when you have sincere and qualified people working for the interest of the country and not for their own.

I say Italy because it is our 3rd largest contributor in FDI and 2nd largest trading partner in EU. And since Indians have diplomatic rows due to some cases involving Navy officers, we have been been successful to some extent.
Italians have always been a more closed diplomats. Havent seen them active outside EU. But I am sure that they would also prefer benifits of Indian partnership more than Pak.

Hi,

This is where you are wrong. A guy who can barely present himself in front of Chinese, is qualified enough to run a country?
Democracy will only work when you have sincere and qualified people working for the interest of the country and not for their own.
But you want civlians to be qualified at some point, right? Whilst the leaders of today may not be what you would like they need to be given a chance. How else does capacity building take place? Or is the army destined to take charge for the rest of Pakistan's history?

But you want civlians to be qualified at some point, right? Whilst the leaders of today may not be what you would like they need to be given a chance. How else does capacity building take place? Or is the army destined to take charge for the rest of Pakistan's history?
Who is in charge now?

You cant ignore what the mass wants from themselves

@Abingdonboy Totally agree with you.
@salarsikander Army has been fiddling with the system for almost 60 years and I think it is time they should concentrate on the job they have been trained for rather than manage the country.
Have you ever thought about why Army has not fixed the police department or the Judiciary in the last 6-7 decades (training them and put a process to maintain fitness etc) if they were the only well wishers of the nation?
Why they didn't reform the education system? The budget for Armed forces is almost $7.6 billion and $800 million for Education (a mere 10% of the armed forces budget)..... The next generation will still be uneducated and will elect the same Bhutto (abhi bhi zinda hai, till he stays alive there will be no respite) and Nawaz (metrobus etc) unless as @Abingdonboy said, we need to give it a chance and in time democracy will evolve (through performance evaluation... hopefully the 58% literate people will start the performance evaluation process and choose a leader accordingly).
Corruptions will happen, be it democracy or dictatorship. The aim should be to minimize corruption and inefficiencies (you cannot totally eliminate these two). The civil servants are well educated but corrupt to the core... As Quad rightly said in one of his speech that civil servants are there to serve the population and not rule. Sad to say in Pakistan they are rulers (this is where the problem is, this is where the initial reforms are needed and this is where army should make amends internally and externally).

@Abingdonboy Totally agree with you.
@salarsikander Army has been fiddling with the system for almost 60 years and I think it is time they should concentrate on the job they have been trained for rather than manage the country.
Have you ever thought about why Army has not fixed the police department or the Judiciary in the last 6-7 decades (training them and put a process to maintain fitness etc) if they were the only well wishers of the nation?
Why they didn't reform the education system? The budget for Armed forces is almost $7.6 billion and $800 million for Education (a mere 10% of the armed forces budget)..... The next generation will still be uneducated and will elect the same Bhutto (abhi bhi zinda hai, till he stays alive there will be no respite) and Nawaz (metrobus etc) unless as @Abingdonboy said, we need to give it a chance and in time democracy will evolve (through performance evaluation... hopefully the 58% literate people will start the performance evaluation process and choose a leader accordingly).
Corruptions will happen, be it democracy or dictatorship. The aim should be to minimize corruption and inefficiencies (you cannot totally eliminate these two). The civil servants are well educated but corrupt to the core... As Quad rightly said in one of his speech that civil servants are there to serve the population and not rule. Sad to say in Pakistan they are rulers (this is where the problem is, this is where the initial reforms are needed and this is where army should make amends internally and externally).
Hi,
Out of that budget Tell me how well have they performed in their department ?
Whose fault it is if the education budget is so low ? ARMED Forces or the federal sucker ?

Tell me how much (if Any) time have you spent in pak ?
It seems your are not aware of the ground realities and its dynamics

Well education sector performed ok with the budget available (catering for almost 40 million students). I say both are at fault. Legacy of past/current mistakes.
I have spent more time in Pakistan than any other country. Being abroad does not mean I am less patriotic or not aware of the ground realities. I may be able to see with a bit more clarity than someone residing in Pakistan (don't take this personally).
I did not side with democracy or dictatorship but indicated at giving democracy a chance. Together with reforms in police, judiciary and education (this is where army should help) will give a permanent solution to current problems and instability.
I will say this again that armed forces are trained to fight and not to rule and think as well as their civilian equivalents.

Hi,
Out of that budget Tell me how well have they performed in their department ?
Whose fault it is if the education budget is so low ? ARMED Forces or the federal sucker ?

Tell me how much (if Any) time have you spent in pak ?
It seems your are not aware of the ground realities and its dynamics
I don't see why you need to have visited Pakistan to be able to offer (possible) prescriptions. There is nothing unique about Pakistan or its people, they have the same basic desires, functions and cognitive abilities as any other member of the human race. What is unique to Pakistan is its history and specific model of governance over the past 70 years.

I am still failing to understand why in a nation of 200 million people just 100 or so (the very top brass of the PA) at any one time can be considered qualified to run the country. What is it in the Pak Mil training that makes these men so special? Nothing other than they are the ones with the guns (which they have used to cease all the power/resources). Democracy is not an instant product, it needs to be treated like a fragile flower intially, constantly watered and taken care of so that its roots can grow deeper and deeper and then eventually it can be fully self sufficent and strong in its own right. What the PA are constantly doing is killing it off whilst it is still in its gestation stage. It is simply inconceviable that the Pakistan Army will outperform civlian elected governements in the long run- they just need to be given the chance.

Right now the system as it is will attract the corrupt and those out to loot whilst the sun is shining because the shadow of the PA is looming and thus the incentive is to take take take whilst you can and perhaps know that the PA is always there to pick up the slack. But if you establish a real democracy where the military works for the civlians then the entire dynamic will change, the civlians should be put in a postion to sink or swim on their own, as it stands dual power centres are tripping over themselves and making a mess of the entire show.

Back
Top Bottom