Dear Develepereo,

The article says this,

President Bush said at a news
conference Tuesday, "Nobody in our
government, at least, and I don't think
the prior government, could envision
flying airplanes into buildings on such a
massive scale."

It also quotes the NORAD official saying that simulations were held because pentagon considered them to be "Too Unrealistic."

I'm agreed that the exercises were carried out, but these kind of attacks were unimaginable! That's what I'm saying from the start. In other words, the links that you provided support my claim! But I do appreciate and thank you for replying me.

Dear Develepereo,

The article says this,

President Bush said at a news
conference Tuesday, "Nobody in our
government, at least, and I don't think
the prior government, could envision
flying airplanes into buildings on such a
massive scale."

It also quotes the NORAD official saying that simulations were held because pentagon considered them to be "Too Unrealistic."

I'm agreed that the exercises were carried out, but these kind of attacks were unimaginable! That's what I'm saying from the start. In other words, the links that you provided support my claim! But I do appreciate and thank you for replying me.

world trade center was attacked before and they had already reports of possible air attack going to take place and you country Indian has faced lot of attacks before now stop joking

world trade center was attacked before and they had already reports of possible air attack going to take place and you country Indian has faced lot of attacks before now stop joking

Well, I would have loved to carry the discussion on with you, but your history is full of changing topics! If you look at your this post then you talk about world trade center in the first half and attacks on India in the second half. So you're so dam used to this Changing Topic fever. You improve that first and then we can have some meaningful discussion. Thank you!

Well, I would have loved to carry the discussion on with you, but your history is full of changing topics! If you look at your this post then you talk about world trade center in the first half and attacks on India in the second half. So you're so dam used to this Changing Topic fever. You improve that first and then we can have some meaningful discussion. Thank you!

Sir answer my question it's very simple if you don't have answer than say you don't have the answer your both USA and India have come under attack and they still didn't had any idea good joke man

Sir answer my question it's very simple if you don't have answer than say you don't have the answer your both USA and India have come under attack and they still didn't had any idea good joke man

Dear, so you also have a bad habit of jumping into the discussion before going through the thread. If you take the pain and go through it, then you would find out that I've already said something about what your question is. Or you always have the option B!

Sir you have not answered my Question yet

Is it correct to brandish these people with treason?

Indeed it is - the issue may well be conscience, however, it's more likely than not, to be a issue of Dollars - however, for the state the issue may well be treason, after all, we are are all subject to the law. And I don't know of any country that does not take a dim view of persons acting on behalf of foreign intelligence services in their country.

Did Osama deserve killing - in my opinion, he did - taking him alive would be to give all sorts of radicals the opportunity to create mayhem and murder innocents -- Does that mean it would be Ok fro me to conspire with foreign intelligence services? certainly not.

By the same token, would the Indian state and security services hesitate to bring to justice those who as a matter of conscience conspired with militants in captive kashmir or bombers of buildings in Bombay?

However; the question of not being able to bring to justice the killers of SSS - that is worrying and yet another black mark for the security services

The state has a right to find out how much these people knew about the operation. If they were working as informants or look out for the agency, on who's authorization from the state, they accepted that position. If the person involved was an active duty personale, regardless of whatever department he served, who told him to take this job.

Pak says that there is co-operation amongst the us and pak---but the agy cannot go around and start recruiting people off the street----just in a similiar manner an active duty u s millitary officer cannot do the bidding of isi in the united states without the prior knowledge and permission of his superiors.

If pakistan has arrested someone, then they should admit it and even if they have not arrested anyone they should declare staright up front----any pakistani recruited by the agency, without permission from the state will be questioned about their role---that is the bottomline-----that has nothing to do with co-operation or non-co-operation---it is just the workings of the state----but going on the defencive and saying we have not arrested anyone is bad publicity.

The govt of pakistan has a right to do that---and it must assert its right and state it as such----where lies the conflict in this action.

One wonders why the ISI should arrest the informants, when it has been said that none knew Osama's whereabouts and all, including the ISI, was searching for him.

None except CIA and their people. You know how the entire thing is murky and filled with half truths and the Americans hide everything by saying "Oh its bad for the troops to reveal it".

Learn your history before you go claiming these countries as a bunch of innocents. You will embarrass yourself.

People like you need to ponder as to why America has been involved in so many overt and covert wars/coups since 1898 alone. I don't want to copy/paste here. You should know them. Yeah, they were ALL others' fault right? I mean that is a LONG list and one has to be an absolutely blind 'patriot' to ignore or justify such things.

I know Forums like this have a sort of 'self-selection' mechanism. You are probably here to 'defend' your country. But in your heart you would probably know that Pakistanis are very self-critical even in this 'Defense' forum. May be we can teach you something here? In this vein, I am happy to say that in NY Times' 'Comments' the most 'recommended' are often by average Americans angry at American Military Industrial Complex and its excesses done all over the world. There is hope for America and the world when I see such things.

Coming back to the topic:
Firstly, these 'Informers' themselves did not know who was inside that residence. These are not the only Informants. Plenty of Al Qaida people have been caught because of other Informants working for CIA and/or ISI.
Secondly, any serving Pakistani govt. official working as Informant for CIA committed treason; no matter how 'good' the 'cause' was. They and people like them should be hunted down. Today they were informants for the CIA. Tomorrow they could have done sabotage and espionage for $$ paid by CIA.
Thirdly, as right said above, there was no value of protecting Al-Qaida at all. You could say that Pakistanis are probably protecting some factions of Talibans to counter India and that could make sense. Al-Qaida does not. It is an Arab terrorist organization which brought nothing but death and destruction where ever they went.

I have been wondering why the U S has this guy in jail who shared the information with its greatest ally that the u s has---israel---Jonathan Pollard---it was all amongst friends---now wasn't it Solomon---American Eagle.

پاکستان امریکہ تعلقات کشیدگی کا شکار

اسامہ بن لادن کے خلاف ایبٹ آباد میں امریکی فوج کی یکہ طرفہ کارروائی کے بعد پاکستان اور امریکہ کے درمیان تعلقات میں تلخی شدید ہوتی جا رہی ہے۔ جبکہ دوسری طرف پاکستان فوج کے سربراہ جنرل اشفاق پرویز کیانی پر امریکہ کے ساتھ تعلقات پر نظر ثانی کرنے کے لیے فوج کے اندر سے دباؤ بڑھتا جا رہا ہے۔

امریکہ کے دو مقتدر ترین اخبارات دی نیو یارک ٹائمز اور دی واشنگٹن پوسٹ نے جمعرات کو اپنی سرِ ورق کی کہانی میں اسی بارے میں خبریں شائع کی ہیں جن میں یہاں تک دعوی کیا گیا ہے کہ فوج کے اندر سے بڑھتے ہوئے دباؤ کے پیش نظر جنرل کیانی کو شدید پریشانی کا سامنا ہے۔

بی بی سی کے نامہ نگار حفیظ چاچڑ کا کہنا ہے کہ پاکستان کے دفتر خارجہ نے ان خبروں پر اپنا رد عمل ظاہر کرتے ہوئے ان خبروں کو بے بنیاد قرار دیا۔

دونوں اخبارت میں کہا گیا ہے کہ پاکستان فوج میں اپنے سربراہ پر اس قسم کی تنقید اور نکتہ چینی کی کوئی روایت نہیں ہے۔ جس قسم کی تنقید کا سامنا جنرل اشفاق پرویز کیانی کو کرنا پڑا ہے اس سے پہلے کسی اور جنرل کو فوج کے اندر سے اس قسم کی تنقید کا سامنا نہیں کرنا پڑا ہے۔

پاکستان میں حالیہ دنوں میں ایبٹ آباد میں امریکی فوج اور سی آئی اے کی یکہ طرفہ کارروائی کے دوران معاونت کرنے کے الزام میں جن پاکستانیوں کو گرفتار کیا گیا ہے اس پر بھی امریکہ معترض ہے۔

واشنگٹن پوسٹ اور نیویارک ٹائمز نے دعوی کیا ہے کہ گرفتار ہونے والے ان افراد میں عامر عزیز نامی شخص بھی شامل ہے جو پاکستان فوج میں میجر کا عہدہ رکھتا ہے۔امریکی حکام نے ان گرفتاریوں کی مذمت کی ہے۔

پاکستان حکام نے ان گرفتاریوں کی تصدیق تو کی تھی لیکن انھوں نے کسی میجر کے گرفتار کئے جانے کے بارے میں کچھ نہیں کہا تھا اور گرفتار شدہ افراد کے نام بھی ظاہر نہیں کیے گئے تھے۔

I have been wondering why the U S has this guy in jail who shared the information with its greatest ally that the u s has---israel---Jonathan Pollard---it was all amongst friends---now wasn't it Solomon---American Eagle.

Nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom