What's new

Army soldier killed in gunfight along LoC in Kashmir's Mendhar

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Army soldier killed in gunfight along LoC in Kashmir's Mendhar
It was not immediately clear whether the man was hit by a sniper fire from across the border, said an official.

2015_10$largeimg214_Oct_2015_190344827.jpg

An army man was killed during a gunfight in Mendhar sector of Jammu and Kashmir along the Line of Control on Wednesday, police and army said.

The Special Forces trooper of army died when an infiltrating group of militants fired on army personnel in Krishna Ghati area of Mendhar, an army official said.

"A group of militants was intercepted by vigilant troops in KG Mendhar LoC and on being challenged, they fired in which one Lance Naik received injuries and later on died," officiating Defence PRO said.

He added that operation is in progress in the area.

@Horus @Windjammer @Umair Nawaz @waz @fakhre mirpur @Shamain @DESERT FIGHTER @Ifrit @IrbiS @django @Imran Khan @Akheilos

it looks like kashmiris need a centralized command structure and group under one banner. that will make them a strong lethal force.
Kashmiris have faced way too much for decades to allow terror forces to live in peace.

i wonder those pakistanis who act neutral here why they dont think what if they had some or lil ethnic link with ppl of jk?
its not easy to read their stories or hear refugees accounts.

i also know kashmiris may not choose to go with pakistan eventually but then who knows, also what matters right now is their miserable state and poverty. their resources ,water, tourism revenues looted by indian gov.

Last edited:
it looks like kashmiris need a centralized command structure and group under ome banner.

They already have one, it's called Inter Services Intelligence.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @django @Umair Nawaz @Zarvan and others
What is the opinion of you Gentlemen in regards to Hafiz Saeed ?
Human Right Activist, Patriotic, Islamic Scholar, Teacher, Strict for enemies of Pakistan. etc

NO UJC. :-)

it looks like kashmiris need a centralized command structure and group under ome banner. that will make them a strong lethal force.
Kashmiris have faced way too much for decades to allow terror forces live in peace.

i wonder those pakistanis who act neutral here why they dont think what if they had some or lil ethnic link with ppl of jk?
its not easy to read their stories or hear refugees accounts.

i also know kashmiris may not choose to go with pakistan eventually but then who knows, also what matters right now is their miserable state and poverty. their resources ,water, tourism revenues looted by indian gov.
They have centralized command consists of more then 15 different militant groups.
United Jihad Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that wud be even better. lol

Human Right Activist, Patriotic, Islamic Scholar, Teacher, Strict for enemies of Pakistan. etc

NO UJC. :-)

They have centralized command consists of more then 15 different militant groups.
United Jihad Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i take his org let as terror org. there are tthings that many miss to see. when these jihadi ideologies are created and used they only radicalize ur own scoiety. this same hafiz saeed was acting quite hyper regarding helping saudia against houthis...and was saying i will go and fight. for them .abbay jaao himmat hai tau jaao jaa kay lar lo unkay leeay magar army kay peechay na jao.stupid emo speeches.
anyways i strongly dislike him and he is no islamic scholar ...he has some crazy extreme views.

this comment isnt for u eng sasd and fakhray .those ppl who are not sitting in pak and dont have to suffer what pakistanis living there have to due to such ppl , would only act sensi over internet when ppl speak truth abt likes of hafiz saeed.

that wud be even better. lol

i take his org let as terror org. there are tthings that many miss to see. when these jihadi ideologies are created and used they only radicalize ur own scoiety. this same hafiz saeed was acting quite hyper regarding helping saudia against houthis...and was saying i will go and fight. for them .abbay jaao himmat hai tau jaao jaa kay lar lo unkay leeay magar army kay peechay na jao.stupid emo speeches.
anyways i strongly dislike him and he is no islamic scholar ...he has some crazy extreme views.

this comment isnt for u eng sasd and fakhray .those ppl who are not sitting in pak and dont have to suffer what pakistanis living there have to due to such ppl , would only act sensi over internet when ppl speak truth abt likes of hafiz saeed.
Well i too have disagreements with them on issues but fif is the first organization doing relief operations after floods and earthquakes in Pakistan

Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation

Well i too have disagreements with them on issues but fif is the first organization doing relief operations after floods and earthquakes in Pakistan

Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation
yes iknow but only if he keeps to charity and not spread his extreme views.

trust me he is no diff from those extremist mullahs that ualways curse here. i know his role in pak kash flood relief efforts. iread abt it but its fine till this not beyond.

yes iknow but only if he keeps to charity and not spread his extreme views.

trust me he is no diff from those extremist mullahs that ualways curse here. i know his role in pak kash flood relief efforts. iread abt it but its fine till this not beyond.
Also his contribution to the kashmir cause and his anti india views(´︶`)

Back
Top Bottom