What's new

Army should put Pervez Musharraf under trial

I say put each and every politician in Jail with nothing but a bread a day to eat; that way it'll be even...

Nawaz Shaireef revenge and collision politics will end up partially unfinished carrier soon......

Musharraf deserves death sentence,nothing less than that...he initiated Kargil war and pakistan suffered humiliating defeat at the hands of Indian army.He treated pakistani soldiers like slaves and was responsible for putting their lives in danger.

Pakistan was never a stable state under his rule.He even supported Taliban and local terrorist organizations for his own benefits and interests.Today Pakistan has become a laughing stock on global platform and Musharraf is largely responsible for that.

Today terror attacks,violence,bloodshed,poverty,corruption,unemployment,debts,disharmony have broken the back of pakistan making it look like a failed state.Musharraf ruled Pakistan for more than 8 years and he could have addressed all these issues.Instead of that this warmonger ruined pakistan.He plundered pakistan during his tenure and made her one of the weakest economies in the world.

All he deserves is public hanging.

My oh my; and i guess that Pakistan was lying in a bed of roses before musharraf came?

Musharraf this musharraf that; im fuckin sick of these pro nawaz/bhutto who suck at them at every opportunity. Musharraf just had 8 years; he tried to set the record straight of the continuous rape by Nawaz/Bhuttos for more than 3-4 decades; let me see Nawaz/Bhutto and their cronies hang in the gallows then i'll agree to musharraf going to court... :guns:

^
You live in utter fiction. Grow up, get your facts and your thoughts together before posting something so laughable. Nobody has yet ruled Musharraf for punishment. Thats there, what you have imagined is in your head. From where did Bhutto and Nawaz come in this? 3-4 decades of what, whatever your smoking we want some of it.

You really wanna know when things are going to heat up, is when Tikka Iqbal case being revisited. Than fire works will be in full swing.

just wanted to know from you guys will he be returning from London in the near future.. i have (i might be shamelessly wrong) he has brought house... and has got a patronage from the brits.??

Musharraf deserves death sentence,nothing less than that...he initiated Kargil war and pakistan suffered humiliating defeat at the hands of Indian army.He treated pakistani soldiers like slaves and was responsible for putting their lives in danger.

Pakistan was never a stable state under his rule.He even supported Taliban and local terrorist organizations for his own benefits and interests.Today Pakistan has become a laughing stock on global platform and Musharraf is largely responsible for that.

Today terror attacks,violence,bloodshed,poverty,corruption,unemployment,debts,disharmony have broken the back of pakistan making it look like a failed state.Musharraf ruled Pakistan for more than 8 years and he could have addressed all these issues.Instead of that this warmonger ruined pakistan.He plundered pakistan during his tenure and made her one of the weakest economies in the world.

All he deserves is public hanging.
Mujhey bhi laga do phansi ! - I am with Musharraf !

UNTIL AND UNLESS THERE IS PASHA AND KAYANI IN UNIFORM NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO OUR beloved SIR SYED PERVEZ MUSHARRAF

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom