What's new

Army ready the foot over-bridge at CWG in 4 days

jan churao yaar in games ne banwith ki mat mar di hai.ALLAH jany kab in games se defence.pk ki jan chooty gee.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was seriously very funny Imran Bhai.

Ab socho aapki itni buri haalat hai toh hum dilli waalon kee kitni band baj rahi hogi.

dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai yaar. jahan pehle office jaane mein 50 min. lagte the, ab 1:30 ghanta lagta hai.

har jagah dhool, mitti, traffic.

Kaan, Naak, Munh, har jagah mitti ghusi hui hai!

din mein 3 baar nahao toh bhi pata nahin chalta. :cry:

man toh karta hai sab chhod chhaad ke ek mahine ke liye goa bhaag jaaun.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was seriously very funny Imran Bhai.

Ab socho aapki itni buri haalat hai toh hum dilli waalon kee kitni band baj rahi hogi.

dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai yaar. jahan pehle office jaane mein 50 min. lagte the, ab 1:30 ghanta lagta hai.

har jagah dhool, mitti, traffic.

din mein 3 baar nahao toh bhi pata nahin chalta. :cry:

man toh karta hai sab chhod chhaad ke ek mahine ke liye goa bhaag jaaun.

y don't u use Metro??:-):undecided:

No direct line is available. My home is very strategically placed you see. LoL

but i think all the yellow lane place connected to metro .aur jo nahi hian waha to pahle jaisa hi jaam hoga?? so y complain CWG.due to this lots of iinfrastucture have been build.think agar nahi hote to aaj kitna bura haal hota??:-)
hahhaha

but i think all the yellow lane place connected to metro .aur jo nahi hian waha to pahle jaisa hi jaam hoga??:-)
hahhaha

Pehle se bhi bura jaam hai. The traffic situation has really worsened in the past 4-5 years in delhi.

Although, I must say that I've seen many cities in India and I found the best traffic management in Delhi but still that 'best' is not enough for a city that has more private vehicles than Mumbai+Kolkata+Chennai(Citation needed) combined!

Pehle se bhi bura jaam hai. The traffic situation has really worsened in the past 4-5 years in delhi.

Although, I must say that I've seen many cities in India and I found the best traffic management in Delhi but still that 'best' is not enough for a city that has more private vehicles than Mumbai+Kolkata+Chennai(Citation needed) combined!

CWG cant be blamed for it entirely. compare the pros and cons, CWG will be finished in few days, but the roads, the flyovers, the new metro lines will stay. Be positive yar, whatever your blood group may be. Delhi has gained far more than it is losing due to CWG

CWG cant be blamed for it entirely. compare the pros and cons, CWG will be finished in few days, but the roads, the flyovers, the new metro lines will stay. Be positive yar, whatever your blood group may be. Delhi has gained far more than it is losing due to CWG

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i agree but i like that CWG is in delhi due to this lots of infrastructure have been build.BTW me also travels 2-2(4 hrs.) regularly one of the worse route of delhi.

i agree but i like that CWG is in delhi due to this lots of infrastructure have been build.BTW me also travels 2-2(4 hrs.) regularly one of the worse route of delhi.

We will know when this infrastructure 'lasts' otherwise I'm 100% sure that it is all going to be an 'ujada chaman' after the games with nobody in the administration to give a damn about it.

We will know when this infrastructure 'lasts' otherwise I'm 100% sure that it is all going to be an 'ujada chaman' after the games with nobody in the administration to give a damn about it.

leave stadium aside.just think about only road n metro infrastructure.18 new flayover and all this and think..........:toast_sign:

Last edited:
leave stadium aside.just think aboud only road n metro infrastructure.18 new flayover and all this and think..........:toast_sign:

Buddy the roads have already started caving in and as far as metro is concerned, well only one man called 'E. Sreedharan' deserves credit for that and even that would have happen with or without CWG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom