What's new

Army Operation In Swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
did USA find any, WOMD as , USA+UK claimed the time allied forcess , were about to attack IRAQ?
the claims by the former england , prime minster MR, TONY BLAIR and
AMMERICAN president, G.W.BUSH proved tobe baseless and were made just to invade IRAQ.

what is the meaning of PRE-EMPTIVE STIKE statagy?
is that means that USA can strike any country of the world without any warning?

I dont see any objection even in usa , objecting USA (CIA) s NEW WORLD ORDER .

which is even seen unholy, unjustified, unhuman, un logical in its nature, thats why there were demontrations against the ALLIED FORCES ATTACKS ON IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN IN usa , and in all over eruope.

facts.... contnd

what is the meaning of PRE-EMPTIVE STIKE statagy?
is that means that USA can strike any country of the world without any warning?
Pre-emptive strike strategy is simply speaking attacking the others before he attacks you.

In 1971, Pakistan AF tried to use the same strategy on december 2 to attack IAF bases. It is not at all a new strategy and simply speaking another form of the saying "offense is the best form of defence" and this is as old as the history of war itself.

I dont see any objection even in usa , objecting USA (CIA) s NEW WORLD ORDER .
so what exactly is the world order? that US dominates the world?, well that is what exactly every country tries, it is just that others do not have the resources.
which is even seen unholy, unjustified, unhuman, un logical in its nature,
whew! chill out and party out dude. you are using more adjectives than one learns in gre
thats why there were demontrations against the ALLIED FORCES ATTACKS ON IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN IN usa , and in all over eruope.
How many of those supported the 9/11 attacks? Why could not the idiotic taliban give up Osama and bargain peace? When the onus of fault was on taliban, why are blaming US for it?

Regarding iraq, yes it was US's fault, ever heard of faulty intelligence, like India failing to recognise kargil in 1999 and so on. I guess OOE will be the better, but how do I put it, iraqis will have a better future as of today than they could ever dream of under Saddam.

having demonstrations does not prove much!!

DEAR mr, bhangra ,i thank to u for ur unlogical enlightmemt.
i just have only 1 question for u.
is INDIA is ready for N W O(new world order) and its acceptance, i mean the , AMMERICAN dominance on INDIA?

IF your answer, is yes then i dont have any problem.

if its no, then i will be happay cause , that means there is still some BHARAT , living inside u?

about, my eng man , i am not a(GORA shahib) and english is not my language, so its not important that i should make that correct 100%?

I think what the Guy is trying to say is true but in bits and pieces ... he is not able to make logical links..to put it in more understandalbe paragraph rather than blurts of lines...

American dominance over the world today is a fact, which you cant wish away from. There is already a world order, whatever you might want to call today.

But as I see it, presently the world order has an amount of stability however brittle, the shift from one order to other has to occur without making completely to ruins. Sry, I am not ready to sacrifice my country's progress for the sake of few slogans of anti-imperialism and such. You might be or might not be, I dont know. No hyperbole from me, cold hearted calculations from my side.

I think what the Guy is trying to say is true but in bits and pieces ... he is not able to make logical links..to put it in more understandalbe paragraph rather than blurts of lines...

In short he is writing hyperbolic gibberish with incoherent and illogical jumps between statements. Do you want that to continue?

In short he is writing hyperbolic gibberish with incoherent and illogical jumps between statements. Do you want that to continue?

surely I want him to continue ..his comm. skills can be gibberish but not his thinking, which is concealed in his word no matter how elaborative he tries to write.
Not going into the details, US always carries parallel policies with it so called Allies. The guy is trying to point out the other prong of US policy, very amicably supported by the Indians Based in Kabul for them this is the opportunity they always dire to leverage i.e. To be in the Backward of Pakistan.
No point in denying the fact that what ever is happening in Baluchistan (in form of re-induced BLA ) and in tribal belt (with shadowy character of A. Mehsud) India has some thing to do with it. It will be absolutely unarguably foolish to deny India presence and support to insurgency rise in tribal belt.

It is an interesting observation out here that India is giving moral support to the Taliban!

Pakistan was giving moral (and a lot more) support to Bhindrawale (may God rest his soul), so why should that surprise you. India has her interests.

American dominance over the world today is a fact, which you cant wish away from. There is already a world order, whatever you might want to call today.

But as I see it, presently the world order has an amount of stability however brittle, the shift from one order to other has to occur without making completely to ruins. Sry, I am not ready to sacrifice my country's progress for the sake of few slogans of anti-imperialism and such. You might be or might not be, I dont know. No hyperbole from me, cold hearted calculations from my side.

In world politics todays darlings could be tommorws enemies. :cheers:

American dominance over the world today is a fact, which you cant wish away from.

Correction American dominance was a fact if u cant pay your own bills and have to barrow money to stay alive.dominating the world is your last thought after bush leaves office next president comes on line he or she will inherit 10Trillion (or more)dollars worth of debt.
economy shrinking dollar going down the tubes most will say dominace was a thing of past.just like when the british over stretched them selfs and couldnt hold onto any thing iam affaraid americans have done the same to them selfs.

Pakistan was giving moral (and a lot more) support to Bhindrawale (may God rest his soul), so why should that surprise you. India has her interests.

Penguins mate for life. That doesn't surprise me much because they all look alike. It's not like they're going to meet a really new, great looking penguin someday.

And also as Boris Pasternak said - Surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us

I am, very thankful to every 1, who evr tried to correct me and actullay expolre more of my thoughts.

even, he is pakistani, or indian never mind , i actullay was trying to achive a common ground against AMREICANS new world order theory.

WHAT ever is the situation in pakistan, but pakistanis like me doesnt like amreican dominance , at least in my country.

by the way if SOME 1 thinks, that INDIA is IMPORTANT to USA because of its huge market eco.
he will be living in fools PRADISE.

ITS 100% corect THAT USA, CERTIANLY is intersted in INDIAs market but , STILL india with its ALL huge market potential cant , match the huge OIL and GAS RESERVES in MIDDLE EAST and in CENTRL ASIAN COUNTRIES?

I, dnt know that, is it a good luck or bad luck for PAKISTAN becuse of its GEOGRAPHICAL location .

about opreation in SAWT, it is becoming clear day by day, as more and more AFGHAN nationals being caught by PA.

about USAs role! even president of PAKISTAN MR , MUSHARF had to say in public that USA was and is , responsible for ongoing crisiss in pakistan.

PRESIDENT, MUSHARAF also added, that due to non-coopration by USA , at END of afghan war. (U S A) closed its all support to pakistan and left pakistan with a unsafe afghanistan.

which resulted in high level of terrorism in pakistan, and then WORLD.

AND pakistan was fighting , its alone fight on terror long before 9-11 with no support , from no one.

i , just wanted make my countrymen, informed about the fact, USA isnt our friend .

USA , infact is the biggest hidden enemy to PAKISTAN.

pakistan should review its external and internal statgies

as we are going to elect new govt.

pakistan should have to have a hot pursuit statgy near and inside in afghanistan to deal with terrorist.

and also have to tell afghan govt. that if it doesnt stops its support to anti-pakistan elements , PAKISTAN cant support the WAR ON TERROR?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom