What's new

Army only for relatives?

Well, it depends.
If your selected (I Wish) then you will consider it wrong, but
if your not selected (God Forbid) then you will also say that you didn't have sifarish so it is right..

:)
i knew your answer :D

Sorry guys for all that drama i finally got what i wanted
My advice to you is not to apply at all. The sort of attitude you have, you already strike me as defeatist.
bro please tell me what sort of attitude army wants. I believe that if i had posted direct question most probably i won't get answer i want from annoyed army men.
Please answer with ref. To my above posts

Last edited:
lagta hy sab namaz pharny chaly gye. After all its friday :p

1 : Be positive and upbeat/optimistic.

2: Prepare, Prepare , Prepare some more.

3: Be yourself, don't put on a fake persona.

4: Be desciplined/healthy/neat

5: Talk 'to the point'.

They are going to judge you whole package against their standards based on your 'competence'. NEVER let anyone tell you that you'll fail.... You want them, so you have to prove why they should have you and not other guys from thousands of candidates.

Don't believe in safarish bla bla, its trash talk losers use to hide their incompetence. I have had people say to me, hey they rejected me because im a Muhajir, or a Shia or a Punjabi......losers ALWAYS find an excuse in order to not be blamed for failure.

Try not to be one of them, be around positive people. If you REALLY want something and give your very best the entire universe conspires in your favor.

Good luck.

1 : Be positive and upbeat/optimistic.

2: Prepare, Prepare , Prepare some more.

3: Be yourself, don't put on a fake persona.

4: Be desciplined/healthy/neat

5: Talk 'to the point'.

They are going to judge you whole package against their standards based on your 'competence'. NEVER let anyone tell you that you'll fail.... You want them, so you have to prove why they should have you and not other guys from thousands of candidates.

Don't believe in safarish bla bla, its trash talk losers use to hide their incompetence. I have had people say to me, hey they rejected me because im a Muhajir, or a Shia or a Punjabi......losers ALWAYS find an excuse in order to not be blamed for failure.

Try not to be one of them, be around positive people. If you REALLY want something and give your very best the entire universe conspires in your favor.

Good luck.
thanks.
By the way did u like my super awesome style of asking question?

Hello,
I am born a Pakistani. my two uncles were in army. One is Rtd. Colonial and other is Rtd. Late Major.
My friends told me that when they went for amc exam (physical and i.q) they were told by adjutant that you wont pass this exam without strong safarish, and indeed he was true. They failed to pass test however they clear both tests with strong margin.
So now question arises that Is the only noble institute Pakistan becoming part of traditional ......
I was quite amazed when they told me this.
Is this true?
my second question is what does GHQ generals check?
personality, mental level or strength.
I want to join army as amc cadet. advice me what to do?
When i was 15 i found security holes in servers of Major companies of world.
I have little cyber background but i want to be a doctor. So i want to ask that what sort of behavior i should have?
what GHQ generals will ask me during interview?
Well forget the army ,i think you can become a good hacker but never try to hack the GHQ central command system kiddo)

Well forget the army ,i think you can become a good hacker but never try to hack the GHQ central command system kiddo)
i believe that people like spoil every good field.

p.s cyber background just because i am man of action. If i had chemicals and instruments i might have devised several ways of curing different fatal diseases.

Hello,
I am born a Pakistani. my two uncles were in army. One is Rtd. Colonial and other is Rtd. Late Major.
My friends told me that when they went for amc exam (physical and i.q) they were told by adjutant that you wont pass this exam without strong safarish, and indeed he was true. They failed to pass test however they clear both tests with strong margin.
So now question arises that Is the only noble institute Pakistan becoming part of traditional ......
I was quite amazed when they told me this.
Is this true?
my second question is what does GHQ generals check?
personality, mental level or strength.
I want to join army as amc cadet. advice me what to do?
When i was 15 i found security holes in servers of Major companies of world.
I have little cyber background but i want to be a doctor. So i want to ask that what sort of behavior i should have?
what GHQ generals will ask me during interview?

dude, son and nephew of a colonel (serving), grandson of a retired major (65, 71 veteran) reporting in and got rejected in ISSB 132 PMA LC....this sifarish thing is something rejectees make up ps 2 of my cousins (sons of my colonel uncle) also not recommended while one is serving....

again son
I am a PAF enthusiast and I don't wanna believe this but this happened to my bro, it was like 5-6 years ago, in his interview during ISSB, the interviewer just asked "Your father's name, which school did you go to" and and 2 or 3 more questions like this and said "you can go now", he said it felt like interviewer wasn't even serious since he knew that I didn't have any army background, one of his friend whose father belonged to army was selected, don't know if this still happens or it happened just with my brother.

again son of a serving colonel here not recommended....this may be true to some extent but for the most of it this is something rejectees make up .....

lagta hy sab namaz pharny chaly gye. After all its friday :p
I admire your passion, bar the physical which is straight forward, they will look at you as a person, so try to impress from the get go "get a haircut, polish your shoes, make an effort". Also try to interact with people around you, no one likes an Introvert.

There is the psych exam.There are several trick questions used in the psych eval including "suggestive" images to gauge your personality and traits using Rorschach and Psychometric tests. Like for example a picture of a boy and girl holding hands: what does this mean to you?

You will also have a lecturette topic about yourself, come across as confident but not cocky, try to relate to positive periods in your life and anything you did as a "team" to complete in school,college etc. Sell yourself, don't be arrogant.

This is all i know, you should also ask members of your family who have recently undergone SB for tips, don't pay money for a training academy, it's all bakwas.

Good luck.

Also try to interact with people around you, no one likes an Introvert.
thanks for your kind reply. But mostly all those who talk and interact with each others are full of nothing. They may get selected but in battlefiled they may run away for their lives.
look at this video. most of people will say that this is part of BMT to get safe location but reality is they ran away. I could find video from geo that had less zoom but full image.
TTP Suicide Attack On FC commandant’s Convoy In Peshawar 29 Mar 2013 | Tune.pk

p.s cyber background just because i am man of action. If i had chemicals and instruments i might have devised several ways of curing different fatal diseases.
If you have a little IQ then you should know i was cracking a joke.

If you have a little IQ then you should know i was cracking a joke.
well i have bad humor. How ever the thing you mention is theoretically possible after army have upgraded to cluster servers. So it was not joke for me. It was part of fun. However i definitely wont try that :D

Back
Top Bottom