What's new

Army commanders of India, China hold over 12-hour-long talks to ease Ladakh standoff

There is nothing to talk about. PLA already pushed up to the Chinese Claim Line. We can continue the stand off with the Indian Army all winter long. If they want to escalate to a conflict, PLA will enter Leh within two weeks.

There is plenty to talk about.

They sometimes may be slow to understanding so a few things may require 12 hours of repetition. The soldiers and diplomats are paid for this and well compensated for their suffering.

India is willing to concede territory if China withdraws back. China is looking to gain the same territory without disengagement. In either case India knows it will loose but one solution brings the risk of war down and makes Indian look "winners".

India is willing to concede territory if China withdraws back. China is looking to gain the same territory without disengagement. In either case India knows it will loose but one solution brings the risk of war down and makes Indian look "winners".
Indians want a face saver so they can boast about their shupa powa but PLA is telling them "no face saver... you must be humiliated" :lol:

1600789949240.png

For 12 hours, India begged PLA for a face saving exit but PLA insisted on humiliating India in front of everybody :lol:

With respect to China this quote suits the most " Laaton ke Bhoot Baaton se nahi Maante"

Has China agreed to hand back over 38,000 Square kms of indian territory they have conquered?:

Ok so not written by an Indian. Good win for you.

However my original complaint stands.

You said "joint statement". I want to see it verbatim. I'm happy to be proven wrong - no problem with that. So go ahead, show me this joint statement, not some third party perspective, which is by its nature open to bias for any number of underlying motives.

The facts on the ground simply suggest a rehash of post-Galwan. China pushes India back within Indian territory, then meetings are held to establish a DMZ, then India declares victory after being forced out of said DMZ. Until India learns what is going on, I'm afraid the salami approach will continue to be used against your amateurish regime.

India must not go back. They won the land and must stay there.
China is having tough time with all their big junk toys and untrained army. We must choke them now as we have their jugular between thumb and fingers.

This was a damn stupid move by china and they must pay for it. No peace talks unless they stay out in case of attack on Pakistan side of kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom