What's new

Army chief regrets accepting earlier extension, sources

Showbaz in London....

1668278313664.png

Yahi kar sakti hay public.. Warna noch na lain !!
Ch.. public.. dont question why Imran gave extension to bajwa..
Imran thought since bajwa helped him come to power in 2019 they could together build a new regime.. and that he can disregard other officers eyeing on coas seat.

Last edited:
Yeah if youre so sorry get your service rifle and shoot yourself in the mouth.

Mir Bacchodwa

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Who among us would like to have all the goings on in Pakistan from 2019 till today pinned on our resume? The poor fellow would be blamed whatever he did. If he took sides, he would be blamed by the losing side. If he did not take sides, then also he would be (falsely) blamed by the losing side. There is no joy being the head of military of a nation whose problems are within the state than out of it. He has to helplessly watch and do nothing.

Ch.. public.. dont question why Imran gave extension to bajwa..
Imran thought since bajwa helped him come to power in 2019 they could together build a new regime.. and that he can disregard other officers eyeing on coas seat.
Ok.. IK exercised what was in constitution, good or bad. What Bajwa did! ? Did IK involve in corruption? or he allowed drone attacks? etc. Did IK stripped public? Did IK sell Pakistanis for $s?

He can carry on pretending it's all OK, but he must face treason charges for the sake of the reputation of the Pakistan Military.
I have been a reader at PDF for around 20 years or so now.
I have never seen a COAS bring so much shame and disgust to readers on this forum.
Find him guilty and hang him, seize his wealth and his families wealth and launch a public investigation of how this happened.
Only then will the top brass of the Armed forces of Pakistan get back any respect.

He can carry on pretending it's all OK, but he must face treason charges for the sake of the reputation of the Pakistan Military.
I have been a reader at PDF for around 20 years or so now.
I have never seen a COAS bring so much shame and disgust to readers on this forum.
Find him guilty and hang him, seize his wealth and his families wealth and launch a public investigation of how this happened.
Only then will the top brass of the Armed forces of Pakistan get back any respect.

That's not happening. Military has all but announced they run shit. Try to leave Pakistan while you can.

Whenever come to Pakistan, will have you a military hair cut......

1668294615211.png

Back
Top Bottom