What's new

Army aims for positive improvements with M4A1+

sorry , ? what does this mean ?? what is green tipped Ammo ?

Green Tip is M855 ball, mil grade rifle ammo, normally people would buy M193 which is lighter and less powerful. Most country barred M855 sale, mostly NATO country, I guess that does not applied to Pakistan :)

I'm thinking of importing M-4 auto -- I wonder what's the selling price of a brand new weapon in USA?

Here gun dealers are lootin people of their hard earned cash ..

I got green tipped ammo bro .:lol:

You probably can't import M4 Auto as they are restricted in the US, to import/export it, permits to bypass ITAR alone will cost you a fortune, seriously, it's a lot easier to jack a NATO supply truck in Afghan border than doing it legally.

In the US, a semi-auto M4 cost about 1500-2500 depends on maker, you can own full Auto M4 if they are made before 1986 (those did exist) and they will cost you anywhere between USD 6000-10000. For newer M4, you need a Federal Firearms License issued by ATF to own, license take about $1000 a year to maintain, with inspection and registration and safe storage rules applies, usually only grant to gun range owner or security related business. I used to have one for my LEA connection, and You can get a Full Auto M4 from Colt for about $3500

But seriously, I don't think M4 is that good, I like HK416 and Mk16 Mod 0 heh

Green Tip is M855 ball, mil grade rifle ammo, normally people would buy M193 which is lighter and less powerful. Most country barred M855 sale, mostly NATO country, I guess that does not applied to Pakistan :)

You probably can't import M4 Auto as they are restricted in the US, to import/export it, permits to bypass ITAR alone will cost you a fortune, seriously, it's a lot easier to jack a NATO supply truck in Afghan border than doing it legally.

In the US, a semi-auto M4 cost about 1500-2500 depends on maker, you can own full Auto M4 if they are made before 1986 (those did exist) and they will cost you anywhere between USD 6000-10000. For newer M4, you need a Federal Firearms License issued by ATF to own, license take about $1000 a year to maintain, with inspection and registration and safe storage rules applies, usually only grant to gun range owner or security related business. I used to have one for my LEA connection, and You can get a Full Auto M4 from Colt for about $3500

we were actually talking about a Photo shoot with M4A1 hahaha , i just want a selfie with it ... that gun looks so awesome to hold ...

Can US Military transfer its all of the M-16 A1s to Pakistan and Afghanistan?

I already one an old M-4 auto.... The Pak mil has introduced some process (for servicemen) to import weapons directly from other countries.... which saves em a lot of hassle .. Hence....

we were actually talking about a Photo shoot with M4A1 hahaha , i just want a selfie with it ... that gun looks so awesome to hold ...

Terminator-Genisys.jpg

You mean like this?

I already one an old M-4 auto.... The Pak mil has introduced some process (for servicemen) to import weapons directly from other countries.... which saves em a lot of hassle .. Hence....

Well, I asked before when a friend of mine starting a PMC in Qatar, the answer is you will need a ITAR transfer permit to get one from US to overseas. It's not hard to get one in the US, again, you either triple pay for pre-1986 M4 or by applying a FFL, but to export it is a different matter lol

Maybe your government are willing to apply for ITAR exemption, if this is what you meant?

lol if you are really serious, you should visit this website, it talks about ITAR exemption, hope it helps you

ITAR Export Exemptions - ITAR Export Compliance

@DESERT FIGHTER @Icarus @kaonalpha Any idea guts How many Colt M4 we got from USA because we have given all SSG this Gun and SSGN also has this and many LCB in Tribal areas are also seen with these so what's the number ?

Terminator-Genisys.jpg

You mean like this?

Well, I asked before when a friend of mine starting a PMC in Qatar, the answer is you will need a ITAR transfer permit to get one from US to overseas. It's not hard to get one in the US, again, you either triple pay for pre-1986 M4 or by applying a FFL, but to export it is a different matter lol

Maybe your government are willing to apply for ITAR exemption, if this is what you meant?

lol if you are really serious, you should visit this website, it talks about ITAR exemption, hope it helps you

ITAR Export Exemptions - ITAR Export Compliance

No Girl so far :(
why hurting someone who is already hurt hahaha

but , yeah kind of a that :D
but with a fully equipped M4a1 , it just look so awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom