What's new

Arms deal with Russia to ensure participation in UN peacekeeping

Oh bhai we care & we'd love to mend relations ! Heck I'd even apologize if it suits you but just don't overdo the Pakistan Bashing & the whole '71 narrative ! :hitwall:

Anyhow our priorities are a little more towards Afghanistan & our domestic situation than any place else ! :what:

But we still do wish you all the best & sincerely so ! :kiss3:

APOLOGY by only & only @Imran Khan will do........NO ONE ELSE. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Icewolf @LoveIcon, don't mind that japanese lunney. He is addictively obsessed with Taliban & PAK . :lol: Barking dogs seldom bite and its better to let barking dogs be left alone.

As for @animelive, just go back to the post where an over obsessed bigot bought PAK in this tread and derailed it. Have some self respect rather than going with the flow. If U think mindless bashing is patriotism , then U R sad lot on your way to become a bigot.
Luffy Bhai, the blind and recurrent support of bastard MUA by that JAP's Lunny led me to figure out that the SOB was nothing but indoctrinated by Dada Commie AKA Chungawala Malaun Fukc. His Flip-Flop and occasional picking on Bharatis were to keep people confused here. That Sagoler Tin Number Baccha was a pure Shaitan IMO. So, PAK'S BRO, please don't pay any attention to him and go on curse the shyte out of that Mo Fo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bhai we care & we'd love to mend relations ! Heck I'd even apologize if it suits you but just don't overdo the Pakistan Bashing & the whole '71 narrative ! :hitwall:

Anyhow our priorities are a little more towards Afghanistan & our domestic situation than any place else ! :what:

But we still do wish you all the best & sincerely so ! :kiss3:
Don't U ever be so nice with us, the Bengalis because we only deserve AZZ kicks by Indians and try to take it out off nice guys/ our friends. We are the most ungrateful people in the sub-continent, so keep cursing us, the great great sons of Umi Chad/Jagat Shet/Mir Jafar. Now dada commie/Malaun Fukcs can go on to call me self hating ******* but for that I don't give rat's azz though.

Don't U ever be so nice with us, the Bengalis because we only deserve AZZ kicks by Indians and try to take it out off nice guys/ our friends. We are the most ungrateful people in the sub-continent, so keep cursing us, the great great sons of Umi Chad/Jagat Shet/Mir Jafar. Now dada commie/Malaun Fukcs can go on to call me self hating ******* but for that I don't give rat's azz though.

:blink:

Dude, you guys are fine & not any more corrupt or fallible than the rest of us; maybe even a little less than Pakistan !

Even in state to state deal we all know how money get diverted. Specially with Russia and Awami League are involved, transparency is non existent. Even deal was not discussed in Awami cabinet level. We all saw how Awami league start looting from Padma Bridge project even before loan was disbursed. Awami Leage is expert in looting and left Bangladeshi people with burden to payback for loan and looting they have done.

YOu should show us how... Are you becoming a PIR now a days.. ??? :D

:blink:

Dude, you guys are fine & not any more corrupt or fallible than the rest of us; maybe even a little less than Pakistan !
Dude, we are screwed for ever and there isn't any comparison between us let alone us being less corrupt.

Bus Yaar Imran Bhai.....1 bar boldiya......bar bar kyo bol rahey ho??? :D

shut up you cheater i will never apology till i am alive .ye jo bhi kara rahaio amreeka kara hai .:taz:

Kiya ? :blink:

Pehleiii batanaa thaaa mein touu koiii 10-12 dafaaa apologize kar chukaaa hunnn ! :undecided:

you lose your brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ? why the hell you ? ab tho tho kero or wo baat khatam kero post edit mar do

Do not worry, whenever these lunatic ******* talibans talk ill against our armed forces and oppose the purchase of weapons under evry conceivable context, I am here to protest those. ******* lunatics should notice even the Pakistanis are not willing to embrace their opinions. These lunnies are hated by their countrymen, Indians as well as Pakistanis. Some of them will soon be hanged and will be relieved of their agonoies. Why these PDF razakars also do not surrender and volunteer for hanging by the neck?

Hey Faridpuri Ghada. Are you jealous of ******* or something?

You should know this but let me remind you. You see, your ideological God mother badsurat Hasina wedded her only daughter Saima wazed with son of *******, Eng. Mushraff Hussein. Go ahead and complaint to your ideological god mother at "bongobhaban" instead of bitching here like a women, you fasiq maloon.

Back
Top Bottom