What's new

Armenia signs 250 million USD defence deal with India

India has no even technology to develop anti-radiation Drone

Turkiye has far better SEAD DEAD capability than İndia's low quality military capability
India has invested more in missile systems than drones

No matter how politely you behave with them they won't waste any opportunity to insult India to please other India haters but they should at least have some sense of where to speak and when to speak..... they can't handle Myanmar and yet they come to bash India..... some of them even believe they can cut siliguri corridor from India on their own.....
Indian army's XXXIII corps in Siliguri with 3 divisions and artillery, 2 armoured brigades has more firepower and better logistics capability than entire Bangladesh army . XXXIII corps is not even the most powerful corps in the indian army. Let alone the real deal like IInd strike corps , X corps, XI corps and XXI corps

Last edited:
India has invested more in missile systems than drones

Indian army's XXXIII corps in Siliguri with 3 divisions and artillery, 2 armoured brigades has more firepower and etter logistics capability than entire Bangladesh army . XXXIII corps is not even the most powerful corps in the indian army. Let alone the real deal like IInd corps , X corps and XXI corps
I know bro and this what I always tell them cutting siliguri corridor is not a cakewalk even for any bigger nuclear power let alone BD..... lets assume even if in their wildest Dreams if they succeed to cut silliguri corridor what will stop India from making it cut directly through BD to connect her NE...... not to mention we have enough fire power and air force presence in NE too....

Forget army it takes India just 4 to 5 frigates, corvettes and 2 to 3 submarines and BD like a good boy will come on table begging to open a blockade......

But as I said access weed is being added in fish curry and rice dinner after overtime in undergarments factory.....

Ya Bilal,don't get baited by a certain Turk here,Armenia is cool. Problem is their idiotic government currently.India might suck when it comes to indigenous weapons,but Turkish equipment isn't the Star Wars stuff he presents it like.
You're right greece should replace India and turkey on global arms market. Greece probably produces one of the best MLRS, Ballistic missiles , Radars , drones and AD systems in the world

India is working on very secret project called KAALI.... I'm not bragging but once successful believe me it will render all UCAV technologies obsolete.....
good EW capabilities are enough to take down drones. Corps of signals has Samyukta EW systems to deal with hostile enemy networks and drone

Last edited:
Azeri Pilots at PAF Academy Risalpur is a known fact.

If it was so good then why did India buy SMERCH after Pinaka was inducted.
Comparing smerch with pinaka is stupidity. Different calibres, different categories. Pinaka uses 214mm rockets which is an intermediate between 122mm Grad and 300mm smerch . Pinaka can be compared with BM27 which is a similar system , not with BM30. It's like comparing a machine gun to a long range sniper

@vishwambhar check this out. It shows an indian army Signals unit jamming enemy communications and drones in a battlefield exercise.
@MMM-E this is how a well equipped army deals with hostile drones

Last edited:
@Hellfire2006 Why India prefers to invest in missile systems than drones?

You think destroying bases, and infrastructure through missiles right at the beginning of a conflict is a better idea than using drones
In the recent conflict between Armenia/Azerbaijan or Ukraine/Russia - you see drones playing a more active role

ou're right greece should replace India and turkey on global arms market. Greece probably produces one of the best MLRS, Ballistic missiles , Radars , drones and AD systems in the world
So,just because my country doesn't produce all that,I can't criticize India?

I can't criticize the fact that Armenia could have bought weapons from a country with better quality and one that could have some geopolitical and diplomatic role to play? What can India offer to Armenia? Only propaganda against Pakistan.

didn't Armenia lose the first war because the India radar they bought was crap?

if that was indeed the case, armenia would have preferred russian or chinese systems. severe lack of quality marketing is all that stands in the way of successful exports.

Armenia needs some allies as Russia turned out to be a dud. This is just Armenia trying to focus some attention into the region as Turkey's counterpart.

Money buys allies as does the reason for the Pak Military continuing to connect with American/NATO military equipment.

Indian systems are based on Russian junk systems.

Indian systems are worse than the Russian ones.

Even Indian military do not want to use them but their government is forcing on their military.

I am glad that Armenians are buying Indian stuff.

Armenia is gauranteed to lose the next war too.

@Hellfire2006 Why India prefers to invest in missile systems than drones?

You think destroying bases, and infrastructure through missiles right at the beginning of a conflict is a better idea than using drones
In the recent conflict between Armenia/Azerbaijan or Ukraine/Russia - you see drones playing a more active role
I agree with you to a certain extent, but you see indian army and generals have a cold war era style large scale conventional combined arms warfare approach which reflects in their exercises and doctrines because the next war we'll fight will be either against Pakistan or china both of which have capable conventional forces. They are sort of reluctant to invest in newer, more uncoventional technologies like drones. But this has been changing. We have already placed orders for loitering munitions and swarm drones . More than UCAVs we are imvesting in loitering and swarm drones
1)https://www.overtdefense.com/2022/0...f-armed-swarm-drones-and-loitering-munitions/
2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...nducts-swarm-drone-systems-1992907-2022-08-26
3)
4)

So,just because my country doesn't produce all that,I can't criticize India?

I can't criticize the fact that Armenia could have bought weapons from a country with better quality and one that could have some geopolitical and diplomatic role to play? What can India offer to Armenia? Only propaganda against Pakistan.
India's influence extends way deeper than you think, asia power index ranks india's soft power in the region at 4th place after US, china and Japan . India can offer alot to armenia depending on their needs. Be it financial aid, missiles, AD systems, radars, artillery ,MLRS( almost everything except a good tank ). Ofcourse how those systems are utilised entirely depends on Armenians But the system we are selling to them is battle proven .
India has no time to spread propaganda against Pakistan, that's the least of our worries. We are more focused on becoming the third largest world economy by the end of this decade.

Last edited:
Yeah, they lost because of 3 counter-battery radars.
the whole ORBAT was dependent on it,, no it was the ORBAT, 3 radars to win the fight.

Your government is forcing these equipment on your military.
And your gernaails isn't forcing to buy substandard producut from China?

Saada kutta kutta, tuada kutta tommy

didn't Armenia lose the first war because the India radar they bought

Yes, you are right. Although Indian radars weren’t deployed during the conflict, they should have detected and destroyed the adversaries when they were being manufactured.
After all radars are supposed to be ultimate weapons in themselves. Detect, launch, destroy and do much more.

Had they been Thurkish, they would have done all that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom