What's new

Armed men from Baloch Jhakrani tribe gave warning to India

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please use headphone.. :rofl:
They want return of Seema PubG player with 4 childrens.

In an unverified video circulating on social media, armed men from the Jakhrani tribe in Jacobabad have warned the Indian government of dire consequences if the woman and her children are not repatriated.

Last edited:
Please use headphone.. :rofl:
They want return of Seema PubG player with 4 childrens.

This is another one Sindhi or Baloch (not confirm) WARNING in Sindhi

are they coming by flight, or same old route from kashmir border?

Just let them know that now kashmir route is not safe for the journey as used to in 1990s.

So they will rape Pakistani Women if we don’t FORCE Seema to go back to Pakistan?

It’s like RSS threatening to kidnap all minor Muslim girls in India to stop the forced conversion in Pakistan. Glad RSS hasn’t gone to this jaahil level yet.

So they will rape Pakistani Women if we don’t FORCE Seema to go back to Pakistan?

It’s like RSS threatening to kidnap all minor Muslim girls in India to stop the forced conversion in Pakistan. Glad RSS hasn’t gone to this jaahil level yet.
RSS is a religious Slash political organization

This is a Baloch tribe, whose tribal members are upset - 2 different things

RSS is a religious Slash political organization

This is a Baloch tribe, whose tribal members are upset - 2 different things
In comparison to many other hindu, muslim, and other organizations in India, RSS is not as harmful.

Similar to other religious organizations in virtually every nation, including Pakistan, the RSS only has a sort of strong Hindu philosophy. Actually, it doesn't have a big influence. If you want, you can follow them; if not, who gives a crap? Nothing alters.

It is simply being overhyped by Pakistani authorities and the media. I rank other organizations more favorably Bajrang Dal and other groups that engage in criminal activity.

Last edited:
they are dacoit. lol

i fixed title, you can check 1st tweet.

Yes I saw your laughing emoji there. Looks like you are too happy that the Pakistani women will be raped by these dacoits if Seema isn’t forced to go back.

Government cannot stop these people if they want to march to India. They may try entering via Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

One thing I understood, the whole tribe is insane. :lol:

Last edited:
How the hell is this a threat to India. My gangoo (brahmaputra?) brain tells me this is a threat to Pakistani citizens and hence to Pakistan!!

Sab kachra ekaththa huwa hain...

Oddly enough - if this was some Hindu woman who ran from India to Pakistan to marry someone (and it has happened in the past) the Pakistanis would be rejoicing. Forgetting that on a human level those women too had families who also had their social status and feelings hurt by their actions but at that time it was being taken as a triumph.

I just recently attended a wedding of a US based Pakistani girl to an Indian muslim(from Chennai) and only felt happy that the girl found her happiness.

If PUBG madam was able to compromise everything for her happiness which her Pakistani husband cannot provide then what can anyone do about it.

The only thing i am aghast for is that Bollywood will churn out some pathetic similie with even more venom and hatred against Pakistan for this story… but that is India for you

This woman is immoral and should be penalized, but this is a matter that the state can address. This woman had "emotional affair" with another man on PUBG and left for him with her children in another country. She sold the house that her husband had given to her in marriage and took his children away from him while he works in another country to provide for his family. How can she deprive a father from his children like this?

This woman is immoral and should be penalized, but this is a matter that the state can address. This woman had "emotional affair" with another man on PUBG and left for him with her children in another country. She sold the house that her husband had given to her in marriage and took his children away from him while he works in another country to provide for his family. How can she deprive a father from his children like this?
Bigger question, can PUBG users interact with BGMI?

Government cannot stop these people if they want to march to India. They may try entering via Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.
You better tell them your hindu women are equal Pakistani citizens. They are threatening their own country people. You have long way to educate people.

Back
Top Bottom