What's new

Armed Iranian Ship Worries India

It is sad bro, you are abusing us when we never abuses you because we only like to abuse Chinese or Pakistanis so please don't make bad image of Iranians in our minds.
what makes you think I care about what you think about us?

don't care about us but understand our dilemma, after 26/11 Mumbai, coastal security in India is a very touchy subject. we know that you are not a threat but any foreign armed ship in India's waters (EEZ) is a security threat. Indian government considers Iran a friendly country which is why we are asking for an answer, which the Iranian government should provide instead of being vague.

as for your ball licking theories you only make a fool of yourself and the Iranian people whom a large number of the Indian population consider to be a friendly country being treated unfairly.

Anyway, It was a request. As a Indian we don't hate Iran and don't keep any negative views towards Iran, we only keep negative views against Chinese and Pakistani.
You are abusing us like you abuse your arch-enemy Saudis. We have good relation and we can discuss things without abusing. If you really things we are doing "Sahab Sahab" for Americans then we would have voted against you in UN over Saudi diplomat row.

I don't understand why India should worry about the 'Armed Iranian ship'. They are no threats to India and Iran isn't violating any international laws, they are probably there to keep an eye on Diego Garcia.

as if india support is all it takes to get Iran back on the ''front seats'' of the world stage

i think Iran could be run by less self-isolating and slightly wiser people, but much to their credit they've at least survived sanctions and threats with honour --they've endured it.

i'd love to see how many jobs would be affected adversely if the US alone decided to close down the doors for dirt cheap indian labour @ call centers :laugh:

whole other discussion though....as the article stated, Iran isn't violating any rules --so that's where this discussion ends, isn't it?

I wish someday pakistanis will stop piggybacking on iran, china, turkey, america, afghanistan etc to score a point.

i'd love to see how many jobs would be affected adversely if the US alone decided to close down the doors for dirt cheap indian labour @ call centers :laugh:

Better hold a phone than a begging bowl. :laugh:

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I wish someday pakistanis will stop piggybacking on iran, china, turkey, america, afghanistan etc to score a point.

Oh C'mon!

Have some heart for the poor international beggars of planet Earth. :laugh:

I wish someday pakistanis will stop piggybacking on iran, china, turkey, america, afghanistan etc.

failed to come up with a proper counter?

piggy-backing???? Look who piggy-backed on america and israel; selling out their long-time friend Iran (a country which until only recently --was 100% supporting india's position on Occupied Kashmir)

you and your indo people invented the concept of piggbacking and begging.....figures!

I don't understand why India should worry about the 'Armed Iranian ship'. They are no threats to India and Iran isn't violating any international laws, they are probably there to keep an eye on Diego Garcia.

india is not worried infact it is the curiosity to know the purpose of armed ship near Indian coast which is there for 1 month now. i think atleast india deserves to know that.

failed to come up with a proper counter?

piggy-backing???? Look who piggy-backed on america and israel; selling out their long-time friend Iran (a country which until only recently --was 100% supporting india's position on Occupied Kashmir)

you and your indo people invented the concept of piggbacking and begging.....figures!

Anyway, who joined the militias to kill Shias in Bahrain in the fear that Iran will get advantage in Bahrain. When it will come to choose between Saudis and Iran, Pakistan will 100% backstab Iran and join the league of Saudis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom