What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

hmm...hurt ur ego did it? ...some points

1. By east asians ...ur equating chinese with the japs and koreans ...i am not sure if an avg japanese wud agree with that...after all the japanese dont have much more than contempt for the chinese...here in canada as i am sure u r aware the hong kong chinese dont think much abt their mainland brothers either...

2. by indian ...u mean all south asians ...since pakistanis indians bangladeshis sri lankans are all of more or less the same racial stock...so ur saying the chinese as a race hav 27% more IQ than indians n all south asians...perhaps extending that corollary from those same IQ reports ...more than middle easterners too...wow u guys r the ubermensche... is it all the hakka noodles that pass off for neurons?

3. as for statistics on subway workers , UofT students etc ...hey my local McD has chinese guys (not japanese not korean)..so also my local Loblaws supermkt...they dont drive cabs as south asians as it is an accepted wisdom in canada that the chinese are the worst drivers some issues with seeing where they r going thru slits ... generally of the east asians ...the japs n south koreans r cool the chinese generally close minded...variety of reasons for those..starting with the delusional state in which immigrant mainlanders exist fed on commie propaganda...most chinese cant even talk the local lingo ..most of what they spew sounds like minglish...

4. i am sure u know the chinese ghettos in n around toronto eg. markham..."the whites prefer to be with us chinese" ok...i have no probs with that ...what a variety of white trash does with chinese crap is ur own problem...one instance of this association can be found on theredzone.com. u can also see most of ur UofT n york Univ chinese girls up there strutting their IQ. I personally prefer their high EQ.

Cheers! Enjoy ur weekend :china:

The work with the chinese day in and day out. Most of the guys are highly educated and come from the best universities. As for the IQ, EQ and knowledge level of the average chinese goes, I can only do :hitwall: This is not only my personal experience, but other expats who work here.

The work with the chinese day in and day out. Most of the guys are highly educated and come from the best universities. As for the IQ, EQ and knowledge level of the average chinese goes, I can only do :hitwall: This is not only my personal experience, but other expats who work here.

Um, mate, I'm the last person to bag off the intelligence of Indian people, but atleast 30% of the people who do med (arguably the hardest course to get into) are Chinese/Chinese descent.

well it had issues with its suspension and firing controls...when they first field tested it...but to tell the army was a little unfair on arjun as it was going to its phase of development..they concentrated mor on t-90 and t72 upgadations...but as the official statement say that it is doing well now i hope they have a second look towards the tank...

Um, mate, I'm the last person to bag off the intelligence of Indian people, but atleast 30% of the people who do med (arguably the hardest course to get into) are Chinese/Chinese descent.

A cool, composed and dignified reply to a really bad remark! :tup:

T-90 is outdated technology. It was ordered in big numbers because of heavy corruption of import-hungry MoD and visionless egoist Army officers who always want to show down DRDO.

Arjun is a much better tank but sadly Army won't take it because they use hearts(ego, hate, prejudices) rather than logic and sense to decide their weapons of choices.

Already, faulty imaging systems in T-90 has costed Indian taxpayer thousands of carores. Indian Army top brass is full of dumbwits.

LiveFist - The Best of Indian Defence: ARJUN MBT: A Retrospective On Its Transmission System

The first two shots are pages from the April 1985 edition of the Indian Defence Science Journal, in which M Natarajan, widely considered to be the father of the Arjun tank project, and who retired last year as Chief of DRDO, writes about the Arjun's transmission which was then being attempted indigenously. The last grab shows you the transmission that the Arjun finally had to use. Oh well. Discussions are on at the moment over additional Arjuns for the Army. Stay tuned for updates.

trans1.jpg

trans2.jpg

trans3.jpg

After many years of trial and tribulation it has now proved its worth by its superb performance under various circumstances, such as driving cross-country over rugged sand dunes, detecting, observing and quickly engaging targets, accurately hitting targets – both stationary and moving, with pin pointed accuracy.

Its superior fire-power is based on accurate and quick target acquisition capability during day and night in all types of weather and shortest possible reaction time during combat engagements.

thats what will do the job. good job drdo

Confirmed :tup:

PIB Press Release

Army Decides to Take 124 More MBT Arjun

Ministry of Defence
Monday, May 17, 2010
12:55 IST

The Army has decided to place fresh order for an additional home-built 124 Main Battle Tank (MBT) Arjun. This is over and above the existing order of 124 tanks. The development follows the success of the indigenous MBT Arjun in the recent gruelling desert trials.

The project for the design and development of the MBT Arjun was approved by the Government in 1974 with an aim to give the required indigenous cutting edge to our Mechanised Forces. After many years of trial and tribulation it has now proved its worth by its superb performance under various circumstances, such as driving cross-country over rugged sand dunes, detecting, observing and quickly engaging targets, accurately hitting targets – both stationary and moving, with pin pointed accuracy. Its superior fire-power is based on accurate and quick target acquisition capability during day and night in all types of weather and shortest possible reaction time during combat engagements.

Sitanshu Kar / RAJ

arjun+tank.png

arjun-mbt-india.gif

arjun-mbt-pic1.jpg

Last edited:
kuch bhi kaho, Arjun is not a good looking tank, but anyways it's not going to participate in miss India contest so..

Success doesn't come quickly or easily its the perfect example. Go Rock On!!!

Back
Top Bottom