What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

looks like a piece of junk to me.

we r not discussing about any chinese tank here,i fear u cannot distinguish between junk and good one because u always see u r chinese tanks(fly copied) junks.

NO need to discuss and personal attack,we will see whether the Arjun has really combat capability in future~~but till that I ...depend the records of DRDO.

It is good to have more repeat order for arjun this will help in getting the more contents getting built here any idea about Kirloskar engine, last i heard it was tested till 1300 HP in HVF chennai. As per BMS the BEl one is used now. IA is looking for 1500HP pack

looks like a piece of junk to me.

our armed forces built a 1320 meters long bridge in 35 minutes. your arjun chassis based bridge layer vehicle can do the same? not in your life time.

please have a look, don't be fooled by your army.

Ò»ÇŷɼÜÄϱ±£º¹ãÖݾüÇøijÖÛÇÅÂÃËìÐжɽ*¹¤³Ì×°±¸±£ÕÏʵ±øÑÝÁ·¼Íʵ| Æᄄµ¸º£ - ·ÉÑï¾üÊ ÐñÈÕ³ö¶«·½£¬¾«²ÊÔÚ·ÉÑï - powered by phpwind.net

where are mods?:hitwall:

where are mods?:hitwall:
Punishing a Chinese member for trolling??? shchinese behaves such a manner as if scolding him (by Pakistani moderators) means cancellation of JF 17 project. Hope mods will do something about his "nobody can touch me" attitude.

indian army knows capability of arjun tank....we dont need any chinese opinion on what it is....

hahaha.. some guys here were calling it a faliure before.
Ohh how can i forget, they are engineers graduated from MIT USA and reasearching on the most secrect technology.. lol

Please ignore Trolls! They are a disgrace to this forum. :sick:

Coming back to the arjun, though the army seems to have ordered 124 more, I am now looking forward to mk-II. Apart from indegenous systems, DRDO has shown interest in Rafael's APS for use on Arjun. Other option includes the iron fist/ quick kill/ etc. This (if it happens) would make arjun mk-II a very potent tank indeed.

Alot of people are going to a little foolish on this forum soon.

Not only is LCA tejas about to GET IOC and 40 planes ordered

But India has juast signed a $1 billion dollar for 900 Akash missles SAM cover

And will probably end up with over 500 ARJuN TANKS BY 2020 latest ..

Comay helicoper to fly in March

Dhruv already in service in all 3 services

And frigates desroyers and even nuke subs being inducted by the Navy.

yet people claim india cant build its own weapons

NONSENSE me thinks

Alot of people are going to a little foolish on this forum soon.

Not only is LCA tejas about to GET IOC and 40 planes ordered

But India has juast signed a $1 billion dollar for 900 Akash missles SAM cover

And will probably end up with over 500 ARJuN TANKS BY 2020 latest ..

Comay helicoper to fly in March

Dhruv already in service in all 3 services

And frigates desroyers and even nuke subs being inducted by the Navy.

yet people claim india cant build its own weapons

NONSENSE me thinks

I do believe India build its own weapon. But the main core weapons of fighters and tanks are still mainly imported. How many foreign made vs domestic produced tanks and fighters are being used in the Indian military?

However, nothing is wrong with using imported weapons. India should get the best available weapon that it can get. Be it imported or domestically produced. Now its the time for India to purchase mainly US weapons.

I do believe India build its own weapon. But the main core weapons of fighters and tanks are still mainly imported. How many foreign made vs domestic produced tanks and fighters are being used in the Indian military?

However, nothing is wrong with using imported weapons. India should get the best available weapon that it can get. Be it imported or domestically produced. Now its the time for India to purchase mainly US weapons.
is it so hard to comprehend???? Is China 100% self sufficient when it comes to its military tech?
India is not China (and in some other context China is not India!) or China is not the US yet!

A couple of weeks back there was a thread regarding the evaluation of Arjun against T90 tanks, i was wondering what was the follow up on that :cheers:

is it so hard to comprehend???? Is China 100% self sufficient when it comes to its military tech?
India is not China (and in some other context China is not India!) or China is not the US yet!

No, and China should never seek to achieve such 100% self sufficient.

The problem here is india is importing everything, while China is building most of its weapons.

it is also funny that whenever this issue is raised, indians start crying "your weapons are copied from russia/us". I am wondering if we fly J-11B over the sky of new delhi and start bombing your building, what kind of reaction we would get from indians? indians start protesting that China should attack india using weapons that have a clean copyright record?

:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom