What's new

argentina army photos

These soldiers belong to the elite "company command 601 of the Argentine army" in the Falklands War was fought with the SAS, British Special Air Service and succeeded in most of the battles

img1644modifresizefq5os6.jpg

img7937v.jpg

57D60014E.jpg

5725D0816.jpg

C1C713137.jpg

A5F15DA07.jpg

I ahve nothing but the deepest respect for your military especially your air force. Common people only know that Argentina lost the Falklands war but they don't know that it was a very very close battle and could have gone either way. I especially respect the Super Etendardand Skyhawk pilots. It is a well known fact that many of the bombs dropped at sea level by the Skyhawkpilots on the royal navy ships had faulty fuses and they did not go off. If they had not malfunctioned, the war would have ended differently.

I ahve nothing but the deepest respect for your military especially your air force. Common people only know that Argentina lost the Falklands war but they don't know that it was a very very close battle and could have gone either way. I especially respect the Super Etendardand Skyhawk pilots. It is a well known fact that many of the bombs dropped at sea level by the Skyhawkpilots on the royal navy ships had faulty fuses and they did not go off. If they had not malfunctioned, the war would have ended differently.

if there were many issues for which Argentina lost the war, perhaps the tide of war had changed by reaching all exocet missiles that were requested of 10 missiles that were requested, only got 5, a4 q planes possessed no radar or altimeter to inform the pilot, the pumps were not working as you said sometimes, ronald reagan gift them sidewinder missiles to Britain so the harriers were even more powerful, half of the Argentine army in the border estubo chile for fear of a possible attack Chilean and we did not have good relations with the governments of Chile, to and also to consider that the war was unleashed in winter, in malvinas temperature is very low, many of our soldiers got sick of ipotermia, the called "trench foot", ay be borne in mind that great Britain was a week to order his surrender, finally, Argentina had many drawbacks

^
First of all welcome it is nice to have a member from Argentina. Yes I am aware of what Ronal Reagan did by providing the latest missiles to the RAF. When people accused Tony Blair of being a Bush poodle forgot that the close alliance between USA and UK has always assured that in time of need USA stands by UK. My score card on the performance of Argentine military in Falklands Conflict in order is. Navy - Fail. Army-Fail. Airforce-Pass with distinction.

Your airforce did a fantastic job. It appears that despite the advantages to the British your airforce pilots were brave and inflicted the most damage on the enemy.

I won't bother with mentioning your navy which should have stayed in port instead of being sunk like Admiral Belgrano.But the biggest failure was your army.

You had too many poor quality troops on the islands. A smaller, highly motivated force would have beaten back British infantry attacks. Instead except for a few marines the rest just surrenderd. What is your view why that happened? On the ground it was a very equal fight but if your infantry had shown half the gumption of your pilots I think you would have won.

^
First of all welcome it is nice to have a member from Argentina. Yes I am aware of what Ronal Reagan did by providing the latest missiles to the RAF. When people accused Tony Blair of being a Bush poodle forgot that the close alliance between USA and UK has always assured that in time of need USA stands by UK. My score card on the performance of Argentine military in Falklands Conflict in order is. Navy - Fail. Army-Fail. Airforce-Pass with distinction.

Your airforce did a fantastic job. It appears that despite the advantages to the British your airforce pilots were brave and inflicted the most damage on the enemy.

I won't bother with mentioning your navy which should have stayed in port instead of being sunk like Admiral Belgrano.But the biggest failure was your army.

You had too many poor quality troops on the islands. A smaller, highly motivated force would have beaten back British infantry attacks. Instead except for a few marines the rest just surrenderd. What is your view why that happened? On the ground it was a very equal fight but if your infantry had shown half the gumption of your pilots I think you would have won.

You are quite right, the sinking of General Belgrano was the hardest blow to Argentina in the conflict
our pilots were true kamikaze, flying 5 meters from the sea was quite rough, and more dangerous enfrentarce great British naval power
our Marines had little modern tegnology think we should blame the Argentine government did not properly prepare soldiers went from cold and hunger marine

^
Agreed. Anyway have a nice time here. Maybe we should open another thread to discuss the Malivinas Conflict. Leave you to post Argentine Army photos here.

Are those Leopard based tanks?

Thanks.

^
Agreed. Anyway have a nice time here. Maybe we should open another thread to discuss the Malivinas Conflict. Leave you to post Argentine Army photos here.

Are those Leopard based tanks?

Thanks.

very good idea, is a topic of interest Malvinas

on the tank, the tower is Leopard 1 and Marder chassis, the company is currently upgrading systematic elbyt 250 units with the Merkava tengologia

Nice pics, do post Argentinian female soldiers :smitten:

a gift for you :tup: :cheers:

dia%2Bde%2Bla%2Bmujer.jpg

ARGENTINE SEA (July 9, 2013) MEKO 360 Class destroyer and MEKO 140 Class corvette in an exercise (Gaceta Marinera)
5565_Ara-Brown_g.jpg

5565_JSL_4949_g.jpg

5565_JSL_5058_g.jpg

5563_SAM_0390_g.jpg

5563_SAM_0388_g.jpg

After more than two years of work, which included a first phase of nine months for feasibility studies and sign the contract, and a second phase of one year and seven months of structural studies, design and manufacture of components, surrendered, key in hand, the first prototype TAM 2C.

The main technical features of the new tank are:

View all times for the pointer and the head tank.
All time vision for the driver.
Lock-on.
Auxiliary power unit.
Laser detection system threats.
Digitization of fire control system.
Electric drive tower azimuthal rotation and elevation of the canyon.
Battle management and communications equipment and intercoms last generation.
Automatic fire suppression tower compartment.

TAM%202C%20Tirando.jpg

0E2.jpg

2wZQdN8.jpg

wc9Rr82.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tam vs tam2c

Back
Top Bottom