What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

Well I was born and raised in Canada!! but now that you have pointed it out, I am gonaa change it. Thanks brother.
Its ok dear. Why you are not loyal to canada when you born and grew up in there?

Dont you expect same from Muslims in India to be loyal to country of their birth?

Its ok dear. Why you are not loyal to canada when you born and grew up in there?

Dont you expect same from Muslims in India to be loyal to country of their birth?
That is a frustrating question and I have no answer for that, I have seen us born Indians perfectly aligning themselves to USA as US citizens, but there is a little bit of India that cannot be taken out ... and for the migrants, you can take an Indian out of India, but not the India out of an Indian....

Let me get an answer of the 1st question that is asked to the author?? Then i will say who am i...Nice to way to deceive and deflect the question...The mistake that has been made by the author is that India/Bharatvarsh and its histroy has not been started after 1947...And the most important thing, he is so much hurt because of Babri Mosque, but can i know his opinion about Islamic invaders who destroyed Hindu temple in India????...India is a land of cultural Hindus and its histroy is not not starts with neither only Gandhi nor at 1947...We have an ancient histroy where Gandhi and Nehru like people are just passage of history...
Why Muslim of India/Pakistan should be responsible for what Afghan or Arab invaders did to India or Hindus? Did they got our certificate of approval before doing any such anti-islamic things? Or we approved any forced conversions or destruction of temples for no reasons or looting their wealth..

Nationality first then religion, religion alone cannot bind a nation together there many examples of this, heck the entire ME is a giant example.

This is a total BS article

When Hindus ask Muslims " Whether they are Muslims or Indians "
there is a CONTEXT to such a question

The Context is Pakistan

There are MANY Indian Muslims who PROUDLY declare that they are Muslims FIRST

What does that mean

It means that they love and support Pakistan ; because it is a Muslim Country

This question will ALWAYS remain VALID

My question is why then BJP got in power and we all know politics of BJP and MODi revolve around Hindu nationalism or Hinduvataid RSS ideologies
The same reason Congress was in power for decades, because they showed improvement in economy, but after their success they got greedy and fell to corruption which resulted in their downfall. Modi came to power because he proved his development model by industrializing Gujarat as one of India's fastest growing states.

My question is why then BJP got in power and we all know politics of BJP and MODi revolve around Hindu nationalism or Hinduvataid RSS ideologies
because we are hindus first, everyone who said they are Indian first are lying. We are a highly polarized country. Heck when I heard a muslim neighbor of mine had a baby i couldn't eat for two days.

Back
Top Bottom