What's new

ARE WE REALY MOST CIVILISED AND ADVANCED SPESCIES ON PLANET EARTH ????

AHAM BRIHMASMI

Reaction score
Country
India
matrix.jpg

When I first time saw the scene of cultivating human crops by the machines to feed themselves in MATRIX, I was shocked, How disgusting, cruel, Inhuman, utterly insulting it was. In fact no word has been created in any language till date to express this feeling. I wished the hero to come and nuke the machines immediately. But then slowly I realize that it was all a fantasy.

My thought process went a little further and I started feeling shame. Aren’t we doing the same to other species when we do Poultry Farming, Cattle Rearing, Bee Keeping? Those animals must have been feeling the same from the time immemorial about Humans. Wishing, praying continuously for a hero to come and nuke all those cruel, barbarian humans.

chick-culling-300x253.jpg

cow-slaughter.jpg

But wait , we humans are much more cruel and insensitive than you can imagine. We have a history of rearing our own race for slavery, prostitution etc. Even today kids are abducted and reared for flesh and organs trade. It is a huge industry spread all over the world like a spider and we don’t give two hoots for a single second. People are using abducted kids for begging like a farmer use a goat for milk and meat. Perhaps humans are the worst species beating even viruses on the planet earth.
3195667_orig-2.jpg

And all the religious loudspeakers are shouting that humans are the most beautiful and advanced creation of God.
Give your opinion guys.
@levina , @Imran , @utraash , @SarthakGanguly , @Rockstar ,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom