What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

He’s just a kid. I’m disappointed at his thinking. Country is already going through shitfest and instead of banding together, his thinking is to create more fasad.

I have plenty of friends from tribal agencies of Pakistan that laugh at the kind of things he writes. I usually laugh too, but right now I’m concerned for the future of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Pashtun ethno-nationalism doesn’t threaten me. Most of them are worse than roosi raan. Always threatening of leaving, but never does. :lol:

Mujay to sirif bachay ki soch par afsos he.

Imran Khan's whole ideology is about unity and fighting for Pakistan. I don't know how they forget this? Yes we're in bad situation but this is the time to control emotions, calm down and work together. In difficulty true character is revealed...

Eventually thus difficulty will end. With difficulty comes ease but unfortunately some have no patient or yaqeen. It's a shame

Imran Khan's whole ideology is about unity and fighting for Pakistan. I don't know how they forget this ?

Nationalist Pashtuns are retarded like all the other nationalists. They will blame their problems on Punjabis, and are blind to their own Pashtun brethren like Diesel, Shahid Afridi, Mohsin Dawar and all the other chuttu PDM lackies.

:lol:

Imran Khan is a ghairatmand pashtun and not a lifafa pathan because he cares for the rights of every Pakistani and cannot be bought. A true leader.

He’s just a kid. I’m disappointed at his thinking. Country is already going through shitfest and instead of banding together, his thinking is to create more fasad.

I have plenty of friends from tribal agencies of Pakistan that laugh at the kind of things he writes. I usually laugh too, but right now I’m concerned for the future of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Pashtun ethno-nationalism doesn’t threaten me. Most of them are worse than roosi raan. Always threatening of leaving, but never does. :lol:

Mujay to sirif bachay ki soch par afsos he.
He will learn once he realize its only him and Islam. No tribe, no country, no language is worth more than faith. He is surrounded by such people hence he is singing the same tune but once he understands the beauty of Islam and the Brotherhood he will realize that everything else is just so tiny. I was so fanatic about my own tribe and family but now I realised it all comes down to one's own character and achievements. I have to do my own thing to get there and then again I will be effin stupid to think that I have some special blood to do super natural stuff. It's patience, hard work and dedication. I bet a Bangali can wipe the floor with me if he knows Jujitsu. No offense to Bangladeshi brothers.

Nationalist Pashtuns are retarded like all the other nationalists. They will blame their problems on Punjabis, and are blind to their own Pashtun brethren like Diesel, Shahid Afridi, Mohsin Dawar and all the other chuttu PDM lackies.

Imran Khan is a ghairatmand pashtun and not a lifafa pathan because he cares for the rights of every Pakistani and cannot be bought. A true leader.
Pakistan's creation was purely Islamic. A land for Muslims where they can practice their religion freely. A Pakistani can never be racist. No Muslim country in the world is like Pakistan and we all should be proud of it and support Imran Khan.

He will learn once he realize its only him and Islam. No tribe, no country, no language is worth more than faith. He is surrounded by such people hence he is singing the same tune but once he understands the beauty of Islam and the Brotherhood he will realize that everything else is just so tiny. I was so fanatic about my own tribe and family but now I realised it all comes down to one's own character and achievements. I have to do my own thing to get there and then again I will be effin stupid to think that I have some special blood to do super natural stuff. It's patience, hard work and dedication. I bet a Bangali can wipe the floor with me if he knows Jujitsu. No offense to Bangladeshi brothers.

People are dying from hunger and extreme heat so I don’t have time to discuss ethno-nationalism. Right now our priority should be the future of Pakistan and to get these treacherous mattarchors out of Pakistan or make them pay for what they’ve done. This is bigger than Pashtun, Imran, PTI, PLMN.

It’s about revenge.

Pakistan's creation was purely Islamic. A land for Muslims where they can practice their religion freely. A Pakistani can never be racist. No Muslim country in the world is like Pakistan and we all should be proud of it and support Imran Khan.

Pakistan's creation was a miracle, its survival is a miracle and its future will also be a miracle. No other Muslim country in the world was created for the same purpose Pakistan was:

Pakistan never had good leadership to take it where it was supposed to go. It looks now kay be the time for that change. Then the sky is the limit...

Last edited:
Rora I don’t know if you are generation x or millennial but all the generation z Pashtuns hate army and are starting to hate Pakistan as a whole. Ethnonationalism is on the rise Alhumdullilah.
Ghalay kena zargi rora da har zi ki fasad makawa asi, shi na naye khabar aw dalta Pukhtano tarjuman ganay zan. Meharbai waka unga tolu bandi

Pakistan's creation was a miracle, its survival is a miracle and its future will also be a miracle. No other Muslim country in the world was created for the same purpose Pakistan was:

Pakistan never had good leadership to take it where it was supposed to go. It looks now kay be the time for that change. Then the sky is the limit...
That is the worst lie Pakistanis have taught themselves and Dr. Israr has it completely wrong thinking something special is going to happen to Pakistan. It is the same lie the Bani Israel told/tell themselves and Pakistani have become like them thinking they are god's gift to earth or chosen people.

Dr. Ashfaq Ahmed put it better as Pakistani being akin to the She Camel for the people of Hazrat Salih(AS).
They were told to care for it, nurture it and its child and it would provide bountiful health and wealth.. instead what they did is what Pakistanis did to Pakistan..and so what happened to them is and will continue to happen to the people of Pakistan.

That is the worst lie Pakistanis have taught themselves and Dr. Israr has it completely wrong thinking something special is going to happen to Pakistan. It is the same lie the Bani Israel told/tell themselves and Pakistani have become like them thinking they are god's gift to earth or chosen people.

Dr. Ashfaq Ahmed put it better as Pakistani being akin to the She Camel for the people of Hazrat Salih(AS).
They were told to care for it, nurture it and its child and it would provide bountiful health and wealth.. instead what they did is what Pakistanis did to Pakistan..and so what happened to them is and will continue to happen to the people of Pakistan.

No ofcourse we have to bring the change. Allah will not change people until they change themselves.

We are seeing the beginning of change in form of leadership that for the first time unites the country. This is needed for more substantial change to come in society.

My point is not to be hopeless, there is always light at tend of tunnel. Just because situation is bad now, does not mean it will stay like that.

Pak has been through countless difficult times in past and survived, we are in another difficult time which we will survive again if Allah wills iA

No ofcourse we have to bring the change. Allah will not change people until they change themselves.

We are seeing the beginning of change in form of leadership that for the first time unites the country. This is needed for more substantial change to come in society.

My point is not to be hopeless, there is always light at tend of tunnel. Just because situation is bad now, does not mean it will stay like that.

Pak has been through countless difficult times in past and survived, we are in another difficult time which we will survive again if Allah wills iA
Then its up to the people who brought upon the difficult times on themselves and have to make choices to leave that situation,
Otherwise, much like Jahnnum - their skin will be burnt - torn off, new skin put in and burnt again.

Ghalay kena zargi rora da har zi ki fasad makawa asi, shi na naye khabar aw dalta Pukhtano tarjuman ganay zan. Meharbai waka unga tolu bandi

Ma makhkee waweeyal “Generation Z” da mayoos saka dera sa wayee. Moog da zulm pa arah pa ghussa yo che zamoog sara dowaam larey.

Khalq pa Snapchat kee “PTI ya Lar O Bar” wayee o us la fauj saka nafrat koay. Hagha kaka che pa Facebook ye da Raheel Sharif tasfir us da fauj nafrat karey.

Generation X o Millennial koay shay pa alag soch wakaree. Za generation z yam o za taaso ta wayam che dwai sa soch koay.

Kam TTP ata ha tu Kam Funding ata ha
Zada TTP ata ha tu Zada Funding ata ha

M just getting mad what happened to the country in last four months …? It was just beautiful four months ago. Ye kya kr dia TM ne?

I remember the time when Taliban came into power and members on PDF expected Taliban to kick TTP's behind and help Pakistan overcome TTP menace. I felt the opposite since Afghanistan is a play ground for terrorism. It contains almost all the "wanted" terrorist outfits of the world. Pakistan's bad luck that Afghanistan de-stabilization starts making its way into Pakistan due to religious and cultural background.

When Pakistani officials often implied, that U.S. exit from Afghanistan and the return of the Taliban would limit the TTP’s threat against Pakistan, it was a wrong calculation. TTP seems to have been energized with the Taliban’s takeover and looks stronger than before. The depth of the TTP-Afghan Taliban relationship became evident after the Taliban’s August takeover. Almost immediately, Taliban leadership released senior TTP leaders and a large number of fighters imprisoned by the former Afghan government. Taliban can easily supply weapons, ammunition, human resources, intel, contacts etc to TTP to strengthen TTP against Pakistan.

Taliban can pressurize Pakistan by using TTP against Pakistan and attaining the leverages it requires.

The talks between Pakistan and TTP never seemed to have worked. TTP considers Taliban its ideal and inspiration. TTP has also seen how Pakistan ditched Taliban as soon as USA came in the scene. Pakistani leadership in past also never get on same page regarding amnesty with TTP, there were always conflicts.

1. TTP may have been using the cease-fire to gain the release of imprisoned senior leaders and improve its battlefield position by sneaking fighters into Pakistan from across the border in Afghanistan.

2. Or maybe TTP was complying with an ask from the Afghan Taliban leadership to help it consolidate power in Afghanistan. In any case, Pakistan was being damaged.

3. A longer cease-fire would bring stress on the TTP’s cohesion and trigger defections, especially to the more violent IS-K which regularly engages in outbidding violence. TTP is also allied with the notorious AQ.

The growing friction in the Pakistan-Taliban relationship has been increasing keeping following factors in mind:

1. The construction of a border fence by Pakistan. And if the Afghan Taliban step-up their opposition to Pakistan’s fencing of the border, Pakistan-Taliban relations can deteriorate.

2. The current political situation. If the TTP’s violence continue to escalate, particularly in Pakistan’s urban areas, Pakistani military and intelligence leadership will face some civilian political pressure to re-calibrate its strategy.

In both cases, Pakistan might try to ingress in Taliban’s internal politics to influence the group’s positions on Pakistan-specific issues.

TTP would be wanting the following:

1. Release of some TTP prisoners

2. Permitting selected members of TTP or a certain group to keep their weapons.

3. Allowing TTP and its related members to conduct cross-border movement.

4. Given freedom in some part of Pakistan to setup their space e.g Swat.

Pakistan has previously attempted to divide the TTP, such as TTP in Punjab, using monetary and political inducements, perhaps mixed with targeted violence against key nodes within the group, to wean away malleable from hardline insurgent leaders. This succeeded to some extent.

The issue with USA is that the resurgent TTP creates more space and options for al-Qaeda, which also remains allied to the Afghan Taliban. TTP seemed poised against Pakistan by minimizing its interest in global terrorism to protect itself from USA drones targeting TTP in Afghanistan. This is where USA interests eventually align with Pakistan to some extent. This is where foreign policy comes into play. USA and Pakistan both are taking out targets in Afghanistan separately. Both don't trust each other. It seems that both are taking out key leaders of Taliban, AQ and TTP, while TTP retaliates by using foot soldiers in sleeper/in active/newly raised cells/groups in Pakistan, which doesn't require TTP pouring its terrorists through the border into Pakistan. A certain part of Pakistan's population still has a soft place for Taliban and TTP in their hearts. This is dangerous but its there because of many reasons including politics and illiteracy in rural/regional areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom