What's new

Are people on the subcontinent embarrassed about the state of their countries?

Just few 3rd world problems but I am definitely not ashamed of my country and why should I?

I am. We have too many problems and we act like we are amazing. How are we gona solve problems if we don't even recognise them and not be okay with them?

hahahaha . This is what Happens when you copy paste without reading . You make a fool of yourself . Read again why he did that.

Also Pakistanis in The UK are Second Most Poor ethnicity ( first are Bangladeshi), in Canada 44 percent Pakistanis are below poverty line ( compared to less than 20 percent Indians) and in United States Indians earn way more than Pakistanis ( though Pakistanis in United States do better than general population and other Pakistani expats population). These are cold hard facts .

I’d like to see where those statistics come from. Please provide the sources.

Every sane person will/should be embarrassed of any wrong thing in his/her country, But that doesn't mean that he/she have to be embarrassed of country. As far as I concerned their are many things in Pakistan which boils my blood and source of embarrassment (and we should work on those things to fix) but I am proud of my country because the good things outweigh the wrong.

Why do Muslims run to Western countries like the USA etc who Muslims claim kill Muslims, so much hate for a country that took you in when you own Muslims countries don't give a shit about you. Why do Muslims kill other Muslims? Why do Muslims run to the West? Why do Muslims not go to other beautiful Muslim countries?

Umm judging by that flag you've so proudly tagged your profile with. You're no one to ask questions or point fingers at. Considering australians essentially originated as a prison outpost created by the imperial, zionist-british empire. Criminals who were forced immigrated to a land which was not their own. Who forcibly made it their own, from the indigenous inhabitants that are the Aborigines.

It's the same anywhere you look in history, where the western colonial empires have colonized other civilizations, brutally exterminated native populations, forcibly occupied foreign lands. Native Americans, Mayans, Africans, Aborigines, Indonesians, Chinese, Algerians, Moroccans, Palestinians, Iraqis, Egyptians, Mexicans, Philipinos and the list goes on.

I’d like to see where those statistics come from. Please provide the sources.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in the UK and USA versus Indians are in completely different classes as far as education and marketable skills. Not even a valid comparison.

Indian immigrants overseas are mostly middle class H1B knowledge workers (backoffice and IT) while Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are permanent immigrants using diversity visas (mostly uneducated rickshaw-puller or auto-driver class).

However the children are now getting educated after some twenty years and gaps will reduce a lot.

I am NOT proud ............. mine for sure but its not a shithole

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in the UK and USA versus Indians are in completely different classes as far as education and marketable skills. Not even a valid comparison.

Indian immigrants overseas are mostly middle class H1B knowledge workers (backoffice and IT) while Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are permanent immigrants using diversity visas (mostly uneducated rickshaw-puller or auto-driver class).

However the children are now getting educated after some twenty years and gaps will reduce a lot.

Pakistani Americans are mostly physicians, engineers, and lawyers like the original immigrants from Bangladesh were.

We Pakistani Americans are one of the most wealthy and highly educated groups in the US.

Most of us have worked our way up from menial jobs in the US, but come from the upper and middle classes of Pakistan.

Muslims in general are up there with Jews as being the two of the most affluent communities in the US. Jews however have much more political influence and use it to keep Muslims out.

Don't get baited by this possible false flagger thinking that he/she is from New Zealand. No need to bad mouth the country, been there and they are not as racist and sh*t-kicking as this person is.

I reported each one of his anti-Muslim posts and suggest that all other Posters do likewise.

I don’t understand why we allow this kind of abuse against our own faith and culture on PDF.

hahahaha . This is what Happens when you copy paste without reading . You make a fool of yourself . Read again why he did that.

Also Pakistanis in The UK are Second Most Poor ethnicity ( first are Bangladeshi), in Canada 44 percent Pakistanis are below poverty line ( compared to less than 20 percent Indians) and in United States Indians earn way more than Pakistanis ( though Pakistanis in United States do better than general population and other Pakistani expats population). These are cold hard facts .

yes you dumbo these are the facts, Indian house holds earn more than Pakistani households....while both husband and wife work 18 hours a day on 7/11, only 10% of Pakistani families are dual earners so with one income most probably they more than Indians...go to any retirement home in the US and Canada and you will find Indian females wiping white asses...enjoy your higher earning.
Go stand outside any Amazon warehouse and watch which higher earning ethnicity is walking out with pocket full of money

Pakistani Americans are mostly physicians, engineers, and lawyers like the original immigrants from Bangladesh were.

We Pakistani Americans are one of the most wealthy and highly educated groups in the US.

Most of us have worked our way up from menial jobs in the US, but come from the upper and middle classes of Pakistan.

Muslims in general are up there with Jews as being the two of the most affluent communities in the US. Jews however have much more political influence and use it to keep Muslims out.

I reported each one of his anti-Muslim posts and suggest that all other Posters do likewise.

I don’t understand why we allow this kind of abuse against our own faith and culture on PDF.

The generation of immigrants like my father those who came between the 1950s-early 1990s were the cream of crop of the country the bad part was it lead to massive brain drain from Pakistan in the 1970s and 1980s thanks to cough cough* ZAB and his idiotic nationalization policies then Zia idiotic Arabization policies its true that Pakistani Americans are hardworking like most Asians here we tend to prefer STEM careers or if not STEM we run small to medium sized businesses, the low class migrants started coming when HW Bush pushed the diversity lottery aka Scam in the early 1990s also couple with the crisis in Karachi more of the Muhajir dudes and the village Punjabi dudes who became cabbies all started to come so the class of Pakistani immigrants have gone down,the same happen with the Indians before the 90s it was the Brahmins class then after 90s it was the low class.Muslims make up close to 1 percent of the US population but the problem is they dont know how to play politics like the Koshers and unlike the Jews we are more hetrogenous I mean Chicago is filled with Desi Muslims NYC is mixed as hell Arabs/Uzbeks/Russians are in Brooklyn, Desis in Queens, Albanians in the Bronx so hard to unite when you have vastly different cultures of Muslims, plus most prefer to go their own mosques as well Jews came as homogenous group most were German or Austrian so easy to unite in the 1970s and 80s later the 90s many came from Russia/Ukraine or Uzbekistan so again easy to unite as a group

Back
Top Bottom