What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason Pakisan was formed aint it, you guys have to believe in that theory of yours otherwise your country was not needed.. So I can very well understand your dilemma, but hey try to think more..

Excuse me, but if the partition would not have happened, Muslim-Hindu balance would be equal.

I already gave you proof of Myanmar...
you mean to say Muslism in India are the same in Myanmar? By your logic Pakistani Muslims are same as Indian Muslims, but by admission of most of the Pakistanis here they are different, what do you think?

you mean to say Muslism in India are the same in Myanmar? By your logic Pakistani Muslims are same as Indian Muslims, but by admission of most of the Pakistanis here they are different, what do you think?

How long will you keep on denying it...

Muslims are more happy in india than in pakistan...

one needs to see the violence in pakistan and see who is killing whom

and how one forgets the killing of muslims in former east pakistan ?

faizahmad, you're a disgrace.

While Muslims left for a new nation; you stayed back worshiping the feet of your hindu masters. :tdown:
Go sleep well, they are better off in India..

Atleast Muslims can say they have a country... Sikhs were the left out ones... Sad.

Looking at the number of Sikhs I see around me in Toronto, I would say Sikhs already have a country - Canada..

No offense !!

So when I say something to you it hurts, but when your Indian brothers insult your religion you stay quiet out of respect? Is this Indian secularism?

For me Hindus are not enemies. Just dogs like you that are willing to be mentally enslaved.

what do u want him to do then?? in america where u live christians also hate muslims then y u moved there. they is a bill in almost all western countries to ban muslim immigration waiting to be passed. then will start fighting on streets??

@prabhakar

Only Hindustani would call them refugees. In reality they are just meeting their family at home.

@prabhakar

Only Hindustani would call them refugees. In reality they are just meeting their family at home.

really... do you want me post more...

shame on pakistan...still migration form pakistan to india is going on....

i think a lot of muhazirs also includes in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom