What's new

Are Indian Muslim also rising up?

1Paki$tani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

It seems Modi might have done something that Pakistan could never do to India.

- pro kashmiri leaders are now endorsing 2 nation theory
- Indian muslims (shah say ziada shah kay wafadar) now raising their voice
- Sikhs protecting Kashmiri girls and they too are now realising after Modi is done with Kashmiri without any consequences they will be next
------------------

Do not have direct link to the video.

- Sikhs protecting Kashmiri girls and they too are now realising after Modi is done with Kashmiri without any consequences they will be next
------------------

They're going to have to if they don't want to get wiped out.

Which ones? Who voted Modi into power or the ones who didn't vote at all?

------------------

Two Nation Theory continues to be proven right.

“ But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. „

All ...votes do not matter in a hindu fascist state... Modi did not need their votes so do not mislead people..Not a single Muslim minister is in his cabinet.
Janab, don't raise your hopes much. Indian muslims are patriotic Indian first and muslims second. They might protest the mistreatment of muslims inside the India but don't expect them to side with Pakistan.

Which ones? Who voted Modi into power or the ones who didn't vote at all?
It doesn't matter. You have killed the very thing that gave hope of a decent life to minorities. You have killed democracy and secularism. You have broken the social contract on which your country was built. They have seen the future and they don't like the idea of living as second class citizens under a Hindu rashtra.
This has been the dream of right wing Hindus since before independence. Now that it is happening there is no going back.
Enjoy.

You have killed the very thing that gave hope of a decent life to minorities. You have killed democracy and secularism. You have broken the social contract on which your country was built.
Try looking at my flags first and DP second. Furthermore, my previous posts can also be read by simply searching my handle name. Thanks

Janab, don't raise your hopes much. Indian muslims are patriotic Indian first and muslims second. They might protest the mistreatment of muslims inside the India but don't expect them to side with Pakistan.
janab, do you get personal telegrams from them? or just relying on Indian media and PDF members?
I think living abroad all my life.. I have little more experience with them. Things have changed a lot.

janab, do you get personal telegrams from them? or just relying on Indian media and PDF members?
I think living abroad all my life.. I have little more experience with them. Things have changed a lot.
I am confident that i interact with more Indian muslims than you. Telegram, facebook, Whatsapp you name it. The future would clear our doubts about it.

Regards.

Try looking at my flags first and DP second. Furthermore, my previous posts can also be read by simply searching my handle name. Thanks
You were quacking like a duck so I thought you were one.
Just change "you" to "they" and my reply is still valid.
Happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom