What's new

Are Indian Minorities Backward?

Generations have past now what I think is that they have grown distant from their fellow Indians and frankly I doubt it is love for Pakistan because honestly if kids are bought up watching Indian media they would hardly fall in love with us. Although I would love to know more.

Lot of Muslims here still today support Pakistan more than India because Pakistan is a Islamic Country.

Lot of Muslims here still today support Pakistan more than India because Pakistan is a Islamic Country.

Indian muslims always support indian during indo-pak games when surrounded by pakistanis.

Indian muslims always support indian during indo-pak games when surrounded by pakistanis.

It's their country they should support India.

Even if some people support Pakistan that to in India is not a good sign and gives the wrong message.

I have seen it that why saying it.

I still have to meet one or seen one muslim who does that. I lives most of my life Punjab and there are muslim families in my town, they have always supported India no matter what.

I still have to meet one or seen one muslim who does that. I lives most of my life Punjab and there are muslim families in my town, they have always supported India no matter what.

I am not against Muslims. I have many Muslim Friends. In Hyderabad i spent one year in a room with 13 Muslims. Who all are my friends till date.

'Cricket is about fun, not patriotism'
Rehman believes there was a time when Muslims were suspected as supporters of Pakistan. "Earlier, many people thought all Muslims were Pakistani supporters. This is changing now. Now very few people think like that.

Rehman ... at his shop in Mahim,

Near My house....:tongue:

I am not against Muslims. I have many Muslim Friends. In Hyderabad i spent one year in a room with 13 Muslims. Who all are my friends till date.

Rehman believes there was a time when Muslims were suspected as supporters of Pakistan. "Earlier, many people thought all Muslims were Pakistani supporters. This is changing now. Now very few people think like that.

Yes i've seen people celebrate pakistani victory near mahim myself in 1985. i don't know what to read in it. if such people really do not feel for the nation, then they only create trouble for their own people in india thru their actions. but i doubt how many people support such things. all the indian muslims i know are very religious and more loyal to india than i am. few trouble makers don't mean anything.

not that loyalty can be enforced and must not be. it does not concern anyone else as long as one's personal beliefs (like loyalty) do not affect others.

Last edited:

I have not seen any Indian support the Pak cricket team in Hyderabad for certain( They had Azhar to cheer for.) Same goes for Tamilnadu, Kerala, Delhi and Bangalore.

My guess so far was that the Mumbai story was cooked up by Shiv Sena. If you saw it with your own eyes, maybe...

Oh really?! which RSS text book did you get this from?:taz:
During the mid 80s, Topsia, Metiabruz and Kidhirpur, the muslim majority areas in Kolkata, were notorious for this mischief. Everytime, Pakistan would win, there would be crackers and all. I was a kid then. My uncle's house, where I am currently living, is close to Topsia and I distinctly remember that epic Sharjah match where Javed Miadad hit a six off Chetan Sharma. Immediately there were crackers. I remember this incidence, because, I was playing at my neighbour's house and my dad came running to take me home, for he feared that a mini riot may break out. Nothing happened though.

But today, it doesn't happen at all.

What about indians living in australia US or the UK supporting india on the international sports arena instead of the countries they are from......are they also disloyal somehow to there nation?

Back
Top Bottom