What's new

Are India and Pakistan on the brink of war ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghameed

Reaction score
With the latest low between the two countries and open verbal insults from each side , is the situation bad enough for another war to brew ? I mean , lets face it , the relationship between India and Pakistan is at its lowest since 1999....

Nope big nope this is not lowest. This time issue is that their minister was having diarrhea of words and other stuff. So after clogging Pakistan sewerage system he ran back to mother india to poo in the loo

With the latest low between the two countries and open verbal insults from each side , is the situation bad enough for another war to brew ? I mean , lets face it , the relationship between India and Pakistan is at its lowest since 1999....
are you saying this due to the fact that indian minister had to go to the Toilet 8 times? :azn:

Read some Research, U will find, no army in world will like to war with any formal army of world .. Sir armies are clever and they know they will never be in war against any army. Have u seen any army against any army in recent history of last 10 years?
There was a chance of war in Kargel for India and PAk.
But Lazy armies miss it badly and prefer to not go in war as both armies knew well. Its just job to earn money by exploiting nationalism of Folks.
These all war like scenario are complete stories that army people made to keep intact there jobs.

Army people are nothing but as Job doing man as other job persons are like doctor, Software eng, Teacher , Researcher , Cleaner , Chef , Dish washer, Nurse, salesman ect.
Every army of world are in war but only with non armies.

Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field. I will meet you there

Last edited:
Actually, I would not discount a war. Pakistan has no support internationally, even US, its non NATO ally is not anymore an ally. The only way Pakistan may feel is that a war with India will make international community look towards this region. So I would advise India government to keep a vigil and ready for any eventuality.

If they did , we will be happy to trade with the new sovereign countries like balochistan :azn:

No ,new independent counteries will be khalistan , azad bihar ,Manipur, nagaland ,asam, u.p , kirala ,and princely states of rajputana ,and obviusly jammu kashmir will become a part of greater Pakistan that will be the result of a new war in asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom