What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

If you are desperate enough to search for logic and identify faulty thinking in a Taunt then I think you have more of an angle that you are letting on :coffee:

Not quite the good Samaritan you pretend to be. That too is a glaring fact that is impossible to ignore.
KeepBlah.jpg

So you have the medicine, now apply it well deep inside your ruptured hole, pervert. :lol:
JJcottonbudsticks.jpg

New recruit or banned member? :)
Dont divert topic, you are cheap and inexpensive

So you have the medicine, now apply it well deep inside your ruptured hole, pervert. :lol:
New recruit or banned member? :)

Still a Glutton for punishment we see. :angel: ....... Even seemingly new recruits has identified your worthlessness :woot:

I see that you enjoy getting whipped repeatedly, or maybe you are secretly gay :lol: ..... either way don't count on me to continue your sado-masochistic interplay. Best you Seek help or a willing playmate. :P

.....with wanna be arabs commenting on other religions nuts ? ...... you bet :lol:

Yup........ the kind who vote for Indian Union Muslim League (IUML). Know anyone like that ? :cheesy:

Who told you all those support IUML is extremists?
India is for Indians .Religion is not a factor .You dont need to criticise @acetophenol .
You must refrain from such comments

DRAY is a Zionist? What? :cheesy:

No Dray is just a angry frustrated whipping boy trying to get back using cheap shots ........ does that make him a zionist ? Maybe :P

Who told you all those support IUML is extremists?
India is for Indians .Religion is not a factor .You dont need criticise @acetophenol .
You must refrain from such comments

So a party that is called "Muslim" league is not communal ? :coffee:

Still a Glutton for punishment we see. :angel: ....... Even seemingly new recruits has identified your worthlessness :woot:

I see that you enjoy getting whipped repeatedly, or maybe you are secretly gay :lol:..... either way don't count on me to continue your sado-masochistic interplay. Best you Seek help or a willing playmate. :P

Sometimes I do enjoy kicking some balls really hard, and you have experienced the pain, right? :lol: And I guess you pleasured that new recruit for free. :lol: I didn't quote you, now stop quoting me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom