What's new

Archeological remains discover Noahs arc on Mt. Judi not Mt. Ararat

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7642929591600730561

Pretty incredible. Quran disputed the Jewish and Christian claims of the Prophet Moses writing that Noah's Arc came to rest on Mt. Ararat.

The evidence is compelling. There's an independent sighting of the mud of the region to have taken the shape as a boat after earthquakes removed the top soil. This sighting was 50 years ago and the western writer pointed out that the boat was discovered on Mt. Ararat. But it was some 16/17 kilometers from there as revealed by the discoverer himself after more press got a hold of him in the 80s. The discoverers name was Rashid.

Independently the air force photographed the same region as well and carried out its own research, but used crude methods and looked for wood pieces, which is impossible since it would have been rotted away.

Today's archaeologists then conducted experiments based on metal detectors. Metal deposits were found in the shape of a boat's beams. Indicating the skeletal structure of the noah's arc.

More?

David Fasold, reinterpreted a babylonian priests words. The Priest said it was visited by people and so it couldn't have been a top of a mountain where experienced climbers can only visit now. The only problem was he gave the dimensions of the boat wrong as it was first believed. He gave dimensions in stadia. Stadia was the size of a race track, so by his measurements it was 3000 ft. long. It can't be that much. But David Fasold, discovered the greek stadia symbol coincided with the egyptian symbol for mur, a right triangle. The ratio of the triangle was always 5:2. The Babylonian priest also mentioned 5stadia and 2 stadia. The word stadia may have been incorrectly translated over the years.

Ok so a lot of maybes? But here's the interesting thing that happens. If you take 5:2 murr in as a right angle triangle, as coordinates for the boats location... This is what happens. It comes upto 17km from Mt. Ararat, Precisely where Rashid said he saw the boat.

More?

The surrounding area has many ancient anchor rocks found in there. 6000 ft. Above sea levels. Meaning there was no use of Ships being over there.

The video is kind of lengthy but you'd be blown away. The location of Noah's Arc and the historical truth within the Quran being discovered by Archeology, especially one that differs from the old testament should generate a lot of interest.

asim brother just watched the documentary about noahs ark ,it was amazing.
When i was a kid a company called tetley tea used to give a card away about legends and myths that was at the bottom of the box.These card used to have pics and a little story to go with them.
There are only two i remember ,the first being the picture the turkish pilot took in the documentary of the ark in the 50's.
The second card i remember is a pic of an american oilman in saudi with a massive human skull they had discovered while digging for oil.
Later in life i told the story to friend of mine who informed me the Prophet Hud was sent to the people of Aad who where giants and they lived in arabia.
I have checked the internet for the same pics but the only thing that relates to the story is a pic thats made up on a computer.http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_giant_skeleton.htm

The picture that i saw was a black and white pic of an american wearing a 50s oil helmet with the skull placed to the side of him.

Back
Top Bottom