What's new

Arabs, Turks and Chinese on PDF - Grow Up

StormBreaker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Every second thread is becoming a battleground to your temporary childish political issues.

If you can’t speak good or have no say on a matter, BACK OFF !!!

This is a forum, not a fu***g fish market !!!

There is a simple solution to this problem, perma ban people when they reach 5 negative points.

Chinese and Arabs(not many) are paid bots. Like Israelis. Indians ka to sab ko pata hai. RAW also prowls on this forum.
Every second thread is becoming a battleground to your temporary childish political issues.

Who are you to dictate others on this forum? If you don't like these posters simply put them on your ignore list.

Learn from the Iranians. They are pro at committing innocent murder

I'm seeing an unusually large number of threads lately getting derailed and devolving into idle banter. This is admittedly not a good look.

I will put you on ignore list as you are just another attention seeking troll.
Thank you for the honours !!!

You putting me on ignore list is no lesser than india constructing dams and restricting waterflow to pakistan in which case i would find it hard to survive !!!

If you are sane enough, my thread above addresses a serious problem which you will find in many thread.

Come on now guys, we have seen hotter and worse Indian-Pakistani thread wars and pissing contests in last decade in here.

Back
Top Bottom