What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Seems Pakista made a wise decision for once in its life. Im impressed.:enjoy:

Well hope you won't get more wahabists/suicide bombings as a revenge for your 'treacherous' decision though.lool:lol:
You are making fun of Pakistanis and the suicide bombings they are suffering. What are you trying to say because last I heard US had it in mind to support the mujahideen and invade Afghanistan with their support in the 1980's

Ya right! You think the Chinese will bankroll Pakistan....:rofl::rofl::astagh:

If pakistan sticks to the terms and conditions presented by China then yes. I think one of these days ,China will tell Pak to make a choice
-china or
-saudi arabia

im not going to beg them! they simply favor Iranians. its very clear. i wrote many times to them no response. they take sides and some admins miss use their power in this forum. childish

were you abused by an arab when you were young or something ?! whats wrong with you keep calling us names ? lol chill

2 senior moderators have their inclinations towards Iran and it's follower,they will not infarct or ban the Iranian troll but if you reply them in a similar tone then your are infarcted and banned...

Ya right! You think the Chinese will bankroll Pakistan....:rofl::rofl::astagh:

I think there will be soldiers who will be sent. All this tamasha of Pak parliament disagreeing is all hogwash. This is to silence the gen public (read: shia). I don't think Pak establishment has the guts or wherewithal to stand up to the Arabs. Come on most of you think you are the extended Arabs.

If not more help for the jihadi's.....
Go fight their Salafi/Wahabbi war..... Best of luck!

Thanks for stopping by and blessing PDF with your pearls of wisdom.

You are making fun of Pakistanis and the suicide bombings they are suffering. What are you trying to say because last I heard US had it in mind to support the mujahideen and invade Afghanistan with their support in the 1980's

Im not making fun of Pakistan, i was just saying hope your 'ally' wont take your decision as an insult and increase its fundings of madrassas/wahabists into your country as a retaliation. So obviously you people have to be prepared for any such eventualities. Just comon sense bro.:)

when I saw a Saudi king says, Arabs of Jazirah are a great nation because God sent its prophet to them!! seriously? Does n't he think maybe God sent you the prophet becoz you needed the guidance more than other nations and you were the most needy to be guided!!?? or God was disappointed of you figuring the right way by yourself?? I,m not saying it is true but I,m sure you know what I mean!
لقد جاءكم رسول من أنفسكم عزيز عليه ما عنتم حريص عليكم بالمؤمنين رءوف رحيم ( 128 ) ) )
لقد جاءكم رسول من أنفسكم )
( كما أرسلنا فيكم رسولا منكم يتلو عليكم آياتنا ويزكيكم ويعلمكم الكتاب والحكمة ويعلمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون ( 151 ) )
the prophet is mercy to all mankind and we should be proud he was from us. its also a huge responsibility that clearly from your comment know nothing about!
you can take all our trillions we are a proud nation that will defy the world with islam only and nothing else.
il give up all my wealth in a blink of an eye for this religion. its a feeling you will not understand.

Why Arabs no matter how rich they are... King or Princess... all still eating with their bare hands in 21th century?
we are who we are we are happy with it.
you worship western lifestyle then fine that your problem not ours.
in japan ppl eat sushi with their hands no one complained
but most importantly its sunnah to eat like the prophet did

2 senior moderators have their inclinations towards Iran and it's follower,they will not infarct or ban the Iranian troll but if you reply them in a similar tone then your are infarcted and banned...

Iran is the one being constantly insulted in this forum. Look at the thread on Saudi Arabia attacking Yemen, and most of the posts are anti-Iranian. It's a Yemen/Saudi issue, why should all the insults from Saudis be aimed at us? It's also racist insults, not deep political discussions with indepth knowledge. It's just "farsi" "shias" and all that crap.

Are our planes attacking Jeddah? Are we blowing up schools in Medina? Are we kidnapping Saudi soldiers? Did we blow up Saudi oil rigs?

Im not making fun of Pakistan, i was just saying hope your 'ally' wont take your decision as an insult and increase its fundings of madrassas/wahabists into your country as a retaliation. So obviously you people have to be prepared for any such eventualities. Just comon sense bro.:)

there is a simple way to deal with wahabbi seminaries. Catch the mullah running it and kill him brutally in open public view.

لقد جاءكم رسول من أنفسكم عزيز عليه ما عنتم حريص عليكم بالمؤمنين رءوف رحيم ( 128 ) ) )
لقد جاءكم رسول من أنفسكم )
(
كما أرسلنا فيكم رسولا منكم يتلو عليكم آياتنا ويزكيكم ويعلمكم الكتاب والحكمة ويعلمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون ( 151 ) )
the prophet is mercy to all mankind and we should be proud he was from us. its also a huge responsibility that clearly from your comment know nothing about!
you can take all our trillions we are a proud nation that will defy the world with islam only and nothing else.
il give up all my wealth in a blink of an eye for this religion. its a feeling you will not understand.

we are who we are we are happy with it.
you worship western lifestyle then fine that your problem not ours.
in japan ppl eat sushi with their hands no one complained
but most importantly its sunnah to eat like the prophet did

Ok, I,m sorry... I take it back... you,re not Arab... sorry for insulting... and yes, Arabs don,t care about money and oil... they take dignity and self- confidence and self dignity above all...
did I said I,m sorry for calling you Arab??

sorry but you are mistaken here. i said many times before. the coalition have enough fire power and men. pakistan is experienced and always needed. but the role and the message here is a political one.

Political one right! that you have a nuclear power backing you up. Quite a strategy i should say
Remittances:

Arab countries to Pakistan - $8.5 billion

Arab Countries to India - $30 billion

UAE alone was source of $15 billion to India.

Spot on Sir. You just nailed it. My Brother in Law is in Dubai and he tells me some amazing stories. In UAE companies have started to write in their wanted adverts " No Pakistanis"
He is trying to get driving license for past six months. He narrated an interesting event. Said last time there were two guys him and a Syrian, Syrian made two mistakes in his test while he (My brother in law) made one. Syrian was passed, him failed again.

Point being Pakistanis are treated like $hit by these countries specially UAE while Indians are above us. They should ask Indians to send their army after all they are there new allies. I think SA has a strategic defence agreement with India as well.

Can anybody tell this idiot that you had been screwing Pakistan since decades by funding talibans..,why not Pakistan send them back to their masters they need them more.

Why Arabs are barking like idiots, can't they show maturity for once? What UAE and Saudia needs to do is to recruit some 10,000 ex-military people from Pakistan, give them good salaries and let them use your equipment. Few years back I know many people one of my friend went to Bahrain to join their armed forces.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom