What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

I won't be surprised to read in GCC media that Muslim Beotherhood is trying to cause a rift between Indians and Arabs lol

Hey man, looks like it's not going to die down. :what:

I appeal to my Arab brothers to show concern for the hundreds of thousands of law-abiding citizens of Indian origin. Especially as it's a sacred Ramadan month. They had nothing to do with these fanatics.

But by all means, deport the RSS fanatics unless they express remorse which though will be very unlikely. :( Don't punish the rest of us.

Your source? Don't worry, I know it lol

------
This guy would post 7/24 about it but seems, it's a big deal only for Pakistani's :D

India diplomats are working overt time plus there politicians.
Tweets of Indian foreign minister Dr. Jaishankar are circulating on web, where he's mentioning of his recent contacts with Saudi and Omani counterparts.
Kuwait is at the front line....
This is your news source:
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/hate-tweets-by-indians-set-twitter-on-fire-in-gulf-/1815574
https://www.siasat.com/kuwaiti-lawyer-seeks-un-intervention-end-islamophobia-ind-1878124/

Wow these RSS Sanghis think they can abuse who ever they want, It seems RSS and their affiliates have poisoned the minds of normal decent Hindus, If the Indian Hindus hate so much the Muslim world, why are they working there to earn a bread and a living??

Truth is, UAE is just pissed that one of the indian took their $6billion. If india just returns that, all this would go away. Arabs only care about money. They don't care about Muslims or Muslim ummah. Last person to unity the Muslims was King Faisal. After his assassination, everything was lost.

Arabs and indian, same type of people. Just one has the money, other doesn't. Both don't care about Muslims one bit. Its all just money.

Der ayi durust ayi :tup:
It's time for a tit for tat response. Kick all namak haram Hindu indians from UAE ,that will stop billions of dollars remittances back to India and that will act as strong blow on already weaken Indian economy.
India is nothing without Islam be it inside India,outside India or throughout it's history.
Those who claim India is a Hindu land or bad mouth against Muslims should be shown their true place.

Back
Top Bottom