What's new

Arabs angry for Iran-P5+1 talks, 'The Security Council for Fatwas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, some Muslims still believe that the Islam spread by sword not due to the reality and morals of it, I had studied a little bit religions like Buddhism Hinduism and Shintoism with all respect to them but they lack the reality that we find in Islam.

I just wanted to address this nonsense "spread by force" thing

If you want to know about force conversions learn about Charlemagnes force conversions of barbarians to christianity ... or the spanish force conversions of spain, the Americas and the Philippines ... or the force conversion of the baltic region to christianity ...

I just wanted to address this nonsense "spread by force" thing

If you want to know about force conversions learn about Charlemagnes force conversions of barbarians to christianity ... or the spanish force conversions of spain, the Americas and the Philippines ... or the force conversion of the baltic region to christianity ...
or Ismail I(Savid) forced conversion of Iranians...
Safavid conversion of Iran from Sunnism to Shiism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wikipedia is usually a trash relatively anti Islamic source but that cannot be denied.

They converted the whole nation to Shi'ism just to fight Muslims. During this time period the Ottomans were smashing europe to pieces too.

wikipedia is usually a trash relatively anti Islamic source but that cannot be denied.

They converted the whole nation to Shi'ism just to fight Muslims. During this time period the Ottomans were smashing europe to pieces too.
The Safavid dynasty is the main reason that the Ottomans didn't take over all of Europe. Every time Ottomons launched a campaign they needed to send troops back to Iraq to repel the Iranians. Not to mention they helped Europe powers with their trade with the East which ultimately made them powerful.

Yes and during the last 500 years nothing that can benefit islam have come out from iran

TARIQ

So can you tell us some good things that Pakisan,KSA,UAE,Qatar and Jordan did for Islam?
At least we have fastest scientific growth in world,let alone Islamic world.You guys hate Shias from bottom of your heart.Don't hide it,everyone know your kinds.

He mean that a lot of Iranians have turned their back on religion. They don't believe in Islam or another religion anymore. And thats quit true.

Since when you are speaking on behalf of Iranians?When you had enough guts to come visit Iran,then you can speak.

The Safavid dynasty is the main reason that the Ottomans didn't take over all of Europe. Every time Ottomons launched a campaign they needed to send troops back to Iraq to repel the Iranians. Not to mention they helped Europe powers with their trade with the East which ultimately made them powerful.

Safavids did a very good job stopping Ottomans from their adventurism.They attacked Iran on a daily basis,so they were taught a good lesson.

Are you sure? There are no prostitutes in Iran everyone knows it as a fact, no one goes to Iran for prostitution :D

Why should they when they can go to UAE. Many nationalities available.

Maybe that's why Arabs are angry with west

Prostitution in the United Arab Emirates is illegal, but attracts many foreign businessmen as the UAE is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the Middle East's sex tourism destinations. Many of them arrive regularly from the post-Soviet states, Eastern Europe, Far East, Africa, South Asia, and other states of the Middle East.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

This thread is about the outrage the Arab media are showing because they want west to be more aggressive with a Muslim country and maybe even threaten war. Which is a shame as it will cause Muslims in Iran and Arab countries a lot of misery

So can you tell us some good things that Pakisan,KSA,UAE,Qatar and Jordan did for Islam?
At least we have fastest scientific growth in world,let alone Islamic world.You guys hate Shias from bottom of your heart.Don't hide it,everyone know your kinds.

all those countries were not there but the ppl were there and some of them were fighting along with othmans and we muslims of india were doing our service to islam

ur scientific achievements bla bla doesnot impress me

u r wrong about hating shias but yes i have gr8 issue with shia idealogy which made the iranians fight every muslims

Mahmood, Egypt and arabic countries fought for the cuase of palestine and u know better then me how many thousand have lost their lives but ask these iranians how many persians lost their lives against non muslims for the cause of islam
or u give the answer

TARIQ

all those countries were not there but the ppl were there and some of them were fighting along with othmans and we muslims of india were doing our service to islam

ur scientific achievements bla bla doesnot impress me

u r wrong about hating shias but yes i have gr8 issue with shia idealogy which made the iranians fight every muslims

Mahmood, Egypt and arabic countries fought for the cuase of palestine and u know better then me how many thousand have lost their lives but ask these iranians how many persians lost their lives against non muslims for the cause of islam
or u give the answer

TARIQ

Seriously?Since when fighting along with Ottomans is doing service to Islam?Were they prophets or something?
Just killing yourself fighting non-Muslims doesn't make you a good person.Sometimes it's called stupidity and suicide.

Now tell me how many so called Muslims have attacked Iran? Ottomans,Afghans,Iraq. They called themselves Muslims,so why did they attack Iran?

Seriously?Since when fighting along with Ottomans is doing service to Islam?Were they prophets or something?
Just killing yourself fighting non-Muslims doesn't make you a good person.Sometimes it's called stupidity and suicide.

Now tell me how many so called Muslims have attacked Iran? Ottomans,Afghans,Iraq. They called themselves Muslims,so why did they attack Iran?

no wonder u wrote this text coz jihad is not in ur books, istanbul , bosnia albania etc would not been muslims

and in ur understanding of islam only wars fought under Prophets r right lol

TARIQ

no wonder u wrote this text coz jihad is not in ur books, istanbul , bosnia albania etc would not been muslims

TARIQ

Come on guys no one on here as a right to judge who is or is not a Muslim. Anyone reciting the Kalima is a Muslim

TARIQ
No,the problem is that we didn't saw Ottomans as true representatives of Islam.They attacked our nation several times.Why should've we fought along with them?

Now i'm seeing in the Muslim world who is standing against the west and who is in bed with them.Don't fool yourself.forget the past.stick to present.

Aryan u better put ur glasses or change ur number i never questioned his islam i just responded to him he questioned the islam of others

AND u think everybody who is challenging the west if serving islam?
since u don't have the answer u wanna talk about present lol

TARIQ
I didn't question your Islam.You were the one who said we didn't help Islam,you questioned our Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom