What's new

Arabs angry for Iran-P5+1 talks, 'The Security Council for Fatwas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
close the thread....last note..we want iran to prosper but not to gain nuclear weapons..and every country does things in its own interst e.g iran wasnt ready to give us gas at the rate what Tajikistan has been offering..

^ ^

Link Wikipedia “Battle of al-Qādisiyyah”:

[video]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Q%C4%81disiyyah[/video]

Link Wikipedia “Battle of Nahāvand”:

[video]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nah%C4%81vand[/video]

It's just an eternal desire for revenge, but it is only…

but what now !?
ck.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Enormous difficulty of understanding? Simply. Repeat after me.

Aerosmith - Dream On Official Music Video - YouTube

Aerosmith - Dream On

Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines and my face getting clearer
The past is gone, In went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way, Everybody's got the dues in life to pay

I know nobody knows, where it comes and where it goes
I know everybody sin, You got to lose to know how to win.

Half my life, is in books those written pages,
live and love from fools and, from sages
You know it's true, OH, All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream On, Dream On, Dream On
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream On

Sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear, sing with me,just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
Sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away...

Eternally… ^^

close the thread....last note..we want iran to prosper but not to gain nuclear weapons..and every country does things in its own interst e.g iran wasnt ready to give us gas at the rate what Tajikistan has been offering..

We want Iran to have nukes so they do not prosper like Libya and Iraq

I am sorry, but you are nobody to tell what is Irans right or not. Iran will act according to her national interests

pan arab rubbish
One of your pictures is from Maleki in office of the supreme leader. Well, in his office there are never flags of foreign countries, most times there are no flags, and even if there are, then it is Irans flag.

One of your pictures is from Maleki in office of the supreme leader. Well, in his office there are never flags of foreign countries, most times there are no flags, and even if there are, then it is Irans flag.
What about Ahmdi nejad?
No flags too?
After we kick you from Syria we will do the same in Iraq. Sit back and enjoy the show.:pop:

Mate your reasoning is flawed. If Israel India Pakistan can have nukes why can't they. As to oil price I see no reason for them to discount its give and take. If there is something they want from us we are not going to give it free lol

What about Ahmdi nejad?
No flags too?
After we kick you from Syria we will do the same in Iraq. Sit back and enjoy the show.:pop:

come on boys less of the aggression lol

What about Ahmdi nejad?
No flags too?
You wish, come to Iraq and let see what would happen to your wooden man remember Alhoothi don't ever never forget the picture of your (solder) running to no where from Alhoothi men, so that is your ability limit and weigh fighting small unarmed man now Iraq way way above your limits fanboy, if and only if you could beet the Iraqis then they deserve every thing they get from you!!!!!! but that still big if

You are not the only Arab who says this, all Arabs know this. They know that the only country who put up a firm strong resistance wall against the Israelis are the Iranians.
first i am not arabian i am egyptian
and it is well known and who ever say otherwise is laying to himself

You wish, come to Iraq and let see what would happen to your wooden man remember Alhoothi don't ever never forget the picture of your (solder) running to no where from Alhoothi men, so that is your ability limit and weigh fighting small unarmed man now Iraq way way above your limits fanboy, if and only if you could beet the Iraqis then they deserve every thing they get from you!!!!!! but that still big if

We achieved a ground breaking victory of that terrorist group. We all know that they got your kind's full support but the stink of their dead bodies still reek from Dukhan Mt. to this day. I invite you to go and have a sniff.

You guys for sure got your butt kicked so bad that why your kind start targeting the innocent civilian!!! and you still lie and say we're Muslims!!! any way when the Hoothis knew your plan and you without morales then they start asking for halting of military actions, to save the live of the innocent plus they were fighting on two fronts!!!.

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying all along of the Takfiri thoughts of Saudi Arabia that is being spread by none other than Iran. Even though I have NEVER engaged in any Takfiri saying EVER you can see it very clearly here. So the question is again raised who is the one really spreading Takfiri ideology??? KSA or Iran??? And I will let the statement I have quoted above to answer that for itself.

Actually ALL analysts agree that KSA achieved ground breaking victory in Sa'dah insurgency. They entered our lands and we kicked them out humiliated and defeated. You can bring me a few videos of a captured Humvee but I can bring you a hundred videos of Houthi caves burning. But then again those are just videos but the reality of the situation is we kicked the Houthi's *** out so far he will never dare to come again. And more over if he does dare we are more prepared and ready to take on the challenge.

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying all along of the Takfiri thoughts of Saudi Arabia that is being spread by none other than Iran. Even though I have NEVER engaged in any Takfiri saying EVER you can see it very clearly here. So the question is again raised who is the one really spreading Takfiri ideology??? KSA or Iran??? And I will let the statement I have quoted above to answer that for itself.

Actually ALL analysts agree that KSA achieved ground breaking victory in Sa'dah insurgency. They entered our lands and we kicked them out humiliated and defeated. You can bring me a few videos of a captured Humvee but I can bring you a hundred videos of Houthi caves burning. But then again those are just videos but the reality of the situation is we kicked the Houthi's *** out so far he will never dare to come again. And more over if he does dare we are more prepared and ready to take on the challenge.

If takfiri thoughts are spread by Iran, pray tell me why do I see only the Saudi members here declaring others Kafirs? I have not seen any Iranian who declared others as non muslims. However, it is like a daily affair for many Saudis in the forum.

Don't be offended, just my experience , which is completely different from the Arabs I met in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom