What's new

ARAB COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT THAT MUCH ARAB...

Speaking the Arabic language doesn’t make you arab..A language is not a gene, is a learned form of communication..

Vandal gene is existant in the Amazigh, a lot of Amazigh have blond hair and blue eyes..Where you getting at?

My point there are difference between arab genes,arab culture and Arabism

You don't have to have an arab gene if you want to call yourself an arab it's have with culture and language

Just how the Berbers are blondes brown and blacks but they call themselves amazigh despite the different genes and ancestry

Just how the Berbers are blondes brown and blacks but they call themselves amazigh despite the different genes and ancestry
Despite the racial mixture from all the invasion that The Maghreb witnessed the Berber gene is dominant and largely spread among the population..Even in Tunisia where the Arab settled for a close to a century,before their invasion ( which was debanked by many historians and anthropologists) of the Maghreb, shows only 4% of Tunisian that share the Arab gene pool..Algeria it is almost inexistant, and Morocco shows a little presence of the moors gene, not the Arab gene..

Despite the racial mixture from all the invasion that The Maghreb witnessed the Berber gene is dominant and largely spread among the population..Even in Tunisia where the Arab settled for a close to a century,before their invasion ( which was debanked by many historians and anthropologists) of the Maghreb, shows only 4% of Tunisian that share the Arab gene pool..Algeria it is almost inexistant, and Morocco shows a little presence of the moors gene, not the Arab gene..
I know that but my point not everyone who call him/her self amazigh are amazigh by the gene

Can someone explain to me how on earth people like Egyptians are classed as Arabs? They had their own civilization and their ancestors certainly didn't speak Arabic. That lingo written on their early ruins is not Arabic.
Arab is no race but one who speak Arabic.

Arab is no race but one who speak Arabic.
Arabs are a race..loosely used to encompass other races that have no lineage with them....due to their use of the language or religion. N

If you manage to live for at least century or two.

Ok. So according to your logic those ancient Egyptians from whom the present lot came about, they were not Arabs because they didn't speak Arabic?

Back
Top Bottom