What's new

Arab-Americans

@prima99

You seem full of hatred.

Are you angry because some Indonesian murderers or drug dealers were executed for breaking local law or those who are on death row? Indonesia itself has executed, recently even, foreign drug dealers as well.

Who were the eight people executed by Indonesia? | World news | The Guardian

pffftt you call those poor migrant workers as murderers/drug dealers? really? all those poor 1.06 million migrant workers? ROFL you're beyond stupid.

Will Indonesia's Mideast maid ban have any impact?

oh and don't forget the mina death toll year by years. those wasted lives are only gold making corpses for your saudi mullah's. someone should destroy that stupid islam black square bricks for the better of this world.

You are once again showcasing your intellect. There are 450 million Arabs. Most are Sunni Muslims while there are also a big Shia Muslim minority as well as millions of Christians and Jews. There is nothing called "Wahhabism". It's the Hanbali fiqh and that is a minority fiqh anywhere in the Arab world even in KSA.

there is something called Wahhabism. i'll put the wikipedia link again in case if either you can't read it or you're too dense for it.

Arab Indonesians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Identity
First generation immigrants are referred to as wulayātī or totok. They are a small minority of the Arab Indonesian population. The majority, muwallad, were born in Indonesia and may be of mixed heritage.

Because of lack of information, any of Indonesian scholar mistaken The Arabs of Indonesia as Wahhabism agents, asAzyumardi Azra depicts Indonesians of Arab descent as wishing to purge Indonesian Islam of its indigenous religious elements. Indonesian critics of Arab influence in Indonesia point to the founding of the radical group Jemaah Islamiah (JI) and leadership of Laskar Jihad (LJ) and Front Pembela Islam by Indonesian Arabs.

Who said that? I said that thanks to Arab merchants and the Arab control of the Indian Ocean and Arab Sea Indonesian spices reached the WEALTHIER Arab World/Middle East not to say Europe! You are totally underestimating that due to your bias and hatred.

underestimating what? i said arabs are NOT THE FIRST to establish trade with Indonesia as the first people to ever get in contact with us are the Indians and Chinese, hence why Hindus and Buddhist are our first religion before islam. are you too stupid for not understanding my posts? *facepalm*

Are you dumb? I said that Arabs influenced Indonesian architecture and that is true. Indonesian Islamic architecture is heavily influenced by Arab architecture. Only blind people would deny it.

and i give a picture of it while you can only says bullcrap. give it some proof if you can back your own bullcrap? oh Mosques are not included btw as they are NOT of original indonesian architecture. if i have to educate you with Indonesian Architecture, just look at this traditional house. this is NO WAY arab influenced, period.

joglo-house-middle-java-traditional-house1.jpg

traditional-aceh-house.jpg

Anyway it's obvious that you are a hostile person and cannot look at historical facts objectively and now you are also putting words in my mouth. Reread what I wrote.

anyway it's obvious that you are a retarded person, as in your delusion of arab SUPER influences over our identities. i suggest that you stop humping camels so you can have a great look as of how the wahabbi influenced those extremist in Aceh. but well, aren't you a wahabbi yourself? *facepalm*

Arabs have no hatred for Indonesia rather the opposite most Arabs like Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia etc.)

say that bullshxt to the dead bodies of thousands of our migrant workers and pilgrimages killed by your arabian scums, honestly

you could've stopped replying to me? for as long as you don't reply to my post, i give no shit to whatever you wrote for as long as you don't bring my homeland's name into it. get it?

Last edited:
OK, thanks,

I can create PM for that.....

The problem in the business world is that many are cheating and get huge client because of that, on the other hand, we, Muslim entrepreneur, who also can provide similar service cannt do that because of religious restriction.

Brother, you probably know this already, but I have no real life experience when it comes to business. I am too young for that. Entrepreneurship, business and finances interest me and those interests run in the family but that's all. My eldest brother could help you here. He has his own business and has a Master degree in Economics.

I don't know if you know this website but it is useful.

Investopedia - Educating the world about finance

Also I can recommend you to read this book below. I am in the process of reading it. It's called "The Intelligent Investor" and it was written by Benjamin Graham ages ago. In fact in 1949. But it is as useful as today and since the release date several new editions have been published.

The most recent was apparently published in July 2015.

In any case work hard and follow your passions. If you are not passionate about your work it is very hard to achieve success or punch above your abilities. Notice that almost every successful person in fields x or y don't consider what they do as a regular job but as a hobby or passion that forms a huge part of their life's. For most people it's hard to discover find that passion but once you do, you can achieve a lot with the help of your family, loved ones and friends.

And of course FAITH. Without that life would be empty.

I have to go, so take care brother. You have a fine brain of your own, I am sure that you will succeed.

@prima99

Once you learn to read basic English (I thought that you lived in Ireland?), learn to address other people in a civilized manner, actually read what they write and don't put words in their mouth, aside from learning to be objective and put your personal preferences/obsession/hatred out of the picture when having a factual discussion, we can talk. Until then, don't bother me and waste my time. I already told you this once. Aside from that, I quickly skimmed through your post, and if I had the time I could quickly argue against it and prove you wrong, as I did before in this "discussion".

What I wrote in my initial post is factually and historically correct and your hatred for Islam and Arabs won't magically remove those facts although it is clear that you wish for that. Too bad though. I have wasted FAR too much time with senseless discussions on PDF. I have better things to do and I promised myself not to take part in such discussions anymore.

You'd make a lot of money if you worked in the U.S. as a chemical engineer. I have to say I have a lot more respect for engineers lately since I learned just how much studying they have to do in university. They have no life outside of studying except eating and sleeping lol, and the stress from it all can kill them at any moment. But after graduating it's a different story. Have you found any good work opportunities in France?

NOT all engineers.

Even after getting in an engineering college, some make it through
and out of those who make though even fewer have the the thinker and inventors in them
rest are just paper weights !

Once you learn to read basic English (I thought that you lived in Ireland?), learn to address other people in a civilized manner,

LOL playing the grammar Nazi card now? you don't know that i am not a Native English speaker nor English is not the original language of Ireland? :rofl:

actually read what they write and don't put words in their mouth, aside from learning to be objective and put your personal preferences/obsession/hatred out of the picture when having a factual discussion, we can talk.

actually give some proofs to back your own's post rather than just some bullish words, and put your personal "arab super" delusions when in fact your own people did more harm than good to them. oh also don't deny that arabs originates the wahabbism as it is a pain in the *** for us. only after that then we can talk.

Until then, don't bother me and waste my time. I already told you this once. Aside from that, I quickly skimmed through your post, and if I had the time I could quickly argue against it and prove you wrong, as I did before in this "discussion".

until then don't pester me and quoting/tagging me as i stated before. i already told you this once (and again now). aside from that, you only post bullshxt with no real proof of your own words and therefore i prove you wrong as i did before in this "discussion?"

What I wrote in my initial post is factually and historically correct and your hatred for Islam and Arabs won't magically remove those facts although it is clear that you wish for that. Too bad though. I have wasted FAR too much time with senseless discussions on PDF. I have better things to do and I promised myself not to take part in such discussions anymore.

what you wrote is nothing more than baseless facts as i prove you wrong with my sources and you resort to defend your own post with bullshxt.

my hate for arab (not islam) will not go for as long as arab exists as they are savages who slaughtered my countrymen with whatever excuses they have, along with many pilgrims that dies at the hand of those desert rats.

i have wasted FAR too much time with a delusional wahabbi on PDF. i have better things to do and i promised myself not to take part in such discussion with a wahabbi anymore.

LOL playing the grammar Nazi card now? you don't know that i am not a Native English speaker nor English is not the original language of Ireland? :rofl:
True, but did you know in 2006 only 10% of the population in Ireland speaks Irish outside of school?

my hate for arab (not islam) will not go for as long as arab exists as they are savages who slaughtered my countrymen with whatever excuses they have, along with many pilgrims that dies at the hand of those desert rats.
Then stop saying Wahabbi this and Wahabbi that, it is a religious Sect term that is 99% identical to Hanbali, both of which are Ultra Conservative Fundamental radicals. I think Wahabbi is a foreign term for Hanbalis, where locally they are known same as Hanbali.

I've never heard of Hanbali until now, and this is the only logical reason I can come up with why both of you are denying one or the other.

And Prima, it's Sand Niggas not desert rats. Desert rats are too cute with their little black eye's to be used as a slander. Those poor innocent desert rats...:cry:

I am the exact opposite. After spending over 2 years here in Denmark I cannot wait to move to a country where the sun is not only visible for a few weeks each year basically. Of course I am overreacting here but the winters and autumns are really horrible here. Windy, rainy often, short days etc. In fact I would have preferred a real winter with cold temperates and sunny weather. More continental climate in other words. Not the shitty Northern European Oceanic climate. This year the summer (the part of it where I was here) was extremely shitty and depressing too.

Sun is life, no question about that. No wonder that most people always chase the sun and warm weather.

Although the summers in KSA (non-mountanious areas) could have been a few degrees colder at their hottest but the winter, autumn and spring are absolutely stunning in most of the country. Anyway it's a land of extremes. In Northern KSA in the mountains there you can experience heavy snowfall and -15 weather during winter but "just" 300 km to the South, along the tropical Red Sea (say Haql which is a stone throw away from Eilat in Israel and Aqaba in Jordan) you can enjoy warm/sunny weather practically every single day, lol and swim with dolphins and sharks (lol) and engage in diving.

Here the weather can change 100 times in a span of 24 hours and mostly only for the worse.

Texas has a wonderful climate. Similar to many parts of KSA/ME.

Also I do not like too humid weather. This can be a problem in the coastal regions of KSA (Red Sea and Gulf) during the summer. I think that I would die if I lived in Jakarta or Singapore for instance initially but I would probably get used to it. What I cannot get used to is shitty windy, cold and rainy weather with no sun. I need sun. NOOOOOW!

Warming could make oil-rich Gulf 'intolerable' by 2100 - study| Reuters

True, but did you know in 2006 only 10% of the population in Ireland speaks Irish outside of school?

English is the language forced to them by the English Elizabethans in 17th Century as they see the irish Gaeilge as threat. this commonly happened in any English colonized and created countries. i like Ireland, hence why i moved there. now i'm living in Ireland, learning Gaeilge is a much obvious choice than English.

Then stop saying Wahabbi this and Wahabbi that, it is a religious Sect term that is 99% identical to Hanbali, both of which are Ultra Conservative Fundamental radicals. I think Wahabbi is a foreign term for Hanbalis, where locally they are known same as Hanbali.

I've never heard of Hanbali until now, and this is the only logical reason I can come up with why both of you are denying one or the other.

exactly the reason why i'm calling them wahabbi, to put them out of Islam as they do not reflects what is Islam. wahabbi is uniquely arabian and they should have keep it for themselves rather than making arab-made wahabbi terrorist everywhere. i am just an agnostic guy. but even so, i feel for the wahabbi brainwashed victims.

i don't think i ever deny anything regarding that guy's post. i just want him to back his own post with sources. heck, even a pic is enough for me. but he didn't, hence why he can only says bullcrap to satisfy his "wahabbi super-ism" delusions. it's common for arabs to act like a colonial-wannabe as they think other muslim countries indebted to them for their religion, even though what they did is nothing more than enforcing wahabbism to other muslims. in Indonesia's case, arab influence is nothing more than some mosques built around the country. if they are so influential to the country, there'll be much more arabian influenced cultures than buddhas or hindus, but there isn't. if we are talking about human abuse, we surely cannot exclude arabs from the list though.

And Prima, it's Sand Niggas not desert rats. Desert rats are too cute with their little black eye's to be used as a slander. Those poor innocent desert rats...:cry:

Thumbs Up :enjoy:

this arab ringtone is good too! :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom